• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Well guys it's payday so I finally did it

I ORDERED THE TNA BROWN BAG SPECIAL

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I hope I get a sting shirt

or a Jeff Hardy shirt

Ooh and maybe a Tessmacher banner

and like maybe Abyss DVD's or Sting DVD's or something cool

I'm SO HYPED!

I hope I get a cool action figure!

the dvds are going to be 2 years old. when i bought one at a live show they let me pick a t-shirt. its an easy way to get rid of old inventory

Aiii

So not worth it
You're going to get face AJ with only her happy outfits from NXT.

Words can't describe how okay I would be with that.

Pictures could:
img3009.png

I said, DAMN!

G-Fex

yea the latest live show i went to the people behind me both bought the BB special and said most of thier dvds were the same.

cool.

I don't have any TNA DVD's anyway. I really wanted to buy some but the ones i found at Best Buy were kinda expensive.

I really wanted to buy Undertaker THE STREAK today but...I think I'll wait, I haven't even watched my Undertaker's deadliest matches DVD yet.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
cool.

I don't have any TNA DVD's anyway. I really wanted to buy some but the ones i found at Best Buy were kinda expensive.

I really wanted to buy Undertaker THE STREAK today but...I think I'll wait, I haven't even watched my Undertaker's deadliest matches DVD yet.

If you want a good bunch of WWE compilations, a Netflix sub will get you sorted. They have a lot - but no individual PPVs.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
So, think we might hit 20,000 this month? We're already halfway there, and the month's just over half done. With Summerslam coming up, I think we have a good shot at it.

Toki767

So, think we might hit 20,000 this month? We're already halfway there, and the month's just over half done. With Summerslam coming up, I think we have a good shot at it.

Not unless something big happens at Summerslam. Sure can't count on anything important happening on Raw anymore.

*sigh* I miss Lacey.

icJt6iJf4v6ST.jpg

I should buy a Sara Del Ray dvd

You really can't go wrong with this one - 50 minute shoot interview and 23 matches for $20;

http://smartmarkvideo.com/sara-del-rey-dvd-queen-of-wrestling-the-sara-del-rey-story.html

1. Interview
2. Sara Del Rey vs. MsChif vs. Daizee Haze vs. Mickie Knuckles vs. Ariel vs. Cheerleader Melissa - IWA-MS 2/15/04
3. Sara Del Rey vs Mercedes Martinez - Shimmer 11/6/05
4. Sara Del Rey & Allison Danger vs. Nattie Neidhart & Cheerleader Melissa - AAW 10/21/06
5. Sara Del Rey vs. Nattie Neidhart - Shimmer 10/22/06
6. Sara Del Rey vs. Cheerleader Melissa - Shimmer 4/7/07
7. Sara Del Rey vs. Sarah Stock - Shimmer 6/2/07
8. Sara Del Rey vs. Daizee Haze - Chikara 8/5/07
9. Sara Del Rey vs. Amazing Kong - Shimmer 10/13/07
10. Sara Del Rey vs. Portia Perez - Chikara 11/16/07
11. Sare Del Rey vs. Claudio Castagnoli - IWA-MS 9/27/08
12. Sara Del Rey vs. Misty Haven - C*4 1/17/09
13. Sara Del Rey vs. MsChif - LWA 3/09
14. Sara Del Rey vs. Hailey Hatred - AIW 10/10/09
15. Sara Del Rey vs. Jessica James - ACW 6/27/10
16. Sara Del Rey & Daizee Haze vs. vs. Amazing Kong & Raisha Saeed - Chikara 7/25/10
17. Sara Del Rey & Claudio Castagnoli vs. Manami Toyota & Mike Quackenbush - Chikara 9/19/10
18. Sara Del Rey vs. Daffney - Remix Pro 10/2/10
19. Sara Del Rey vs. Madison Eagles - Chikara 2/20/11
20. Sara Del Rey vs. Toshie Uematsu - Chikara 3/13/11
21. Sara Del Rey vs. Icarus - Chikara 6/24/11
22. Sara Del Rey vs. Claudio Castagnoli - Chikara 7/31/11
23. Sara Del Rey vs. Mike Quackenbush - Chikara 10/7/11
24. Sara Del Rey vs. Kana - Chikara 10/8/11

G-Fex

Good idea Boots, I'll get that.

But I already blew my online money for the Brown bag special so I'll have to get another gift card.

In that 'Games you want to play which don't exist' thread over in gaming, I posted my idea for a wrestling game - am I the only person who would love a wrestling game like this?

"A wrestling RPG where you take your created wrestler from debuting jobber to international superstar. However, instead of the traditional wrestling gameplay you would have to work with you opponents, time and position moves perfectly to avoid injuring them and successfully hit planned high spots in each match. Also, crowd reactions would factor into things, with different crowds preferring certain styles of wrestling, and as a face or heel it would be your characters job to win their favour or their hate, respectively. Finally, backstage situations would allow you to interact with your fellow wrestlers, to earn their respect and friendship, or sow the seeds of animosity. How a wrestler you are scheduled to work with perceives you would affect how they treat you during the match, but while skill and popularity provide the traditional route to success in the world of wrestling, sly manipulation of backstage politics can be as equally effective in changing a wrestler's fortunes."

These guys look familiar, but don't they already have The Swarm running about the same angle?

Pretty much - the fact that Wink is responsible for bringing in GEKIDO, has effectively split the fan-favourite trio The Colony, forced Sugar to joint F.I.S.T. and has brought back The Submission Squad, leads me to believe that Wink's going to fully turn and become a heel Director of Fun, with Wink & the rudos vs deposed director Leonard F. Chikarason & the technicos being the running storyline for the next season.

Pretty much - the fact that Wink is responsible for bringing in GEKIDO, has effectively split the fan-favourite trio The Colony, forced Sugar to joint F.I.S.T. and has brought back The Submission Squad, leads me to believe that Wink's going to fully turn and become a heel Director of Fun, with Wink & the rudos vs deposed director Leonard F. Chikarason & the technicos being the running storyline for the next season.

Just reading that made me smile =)

In that 'Games you want to play which don't exist' thread over in gaming, I posted my idea for a wrestling game - am I the only person who would love a wrestling game like this?

id play that elite beat agents but with mass effect style dialouge. also i ma down for heel wink vs LFC.

Top Bottom