• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

somedevil

So does Randy Orton has a match for Summerslam? He wasn't even on RAW.

How long before he jumps ship?

He doesn't have a match at summerslam as punishment for testing positive a 2nd time. He loses out on a summerslam payday.

He is not jumping ship because he is still getting protected and will get pushed after Summerslam.

Also, the final match scheduled for Summerslam right now is the 3 way title match.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Batista at 50.

At 50.

To be fair, the majority of his career he worked as a face, but...

HISS
OjEVC.jpg

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
It's because of the dollar signs promo, he said Vince ripped him for that, calling it one of the worst promos he had ever heard IIRC.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's because of the dollar signs promo, he said Vince ripped him for that, calling it one of the worst promos he had ever heard IIRC.

Joke's on him, it was better than Punk's pipebomb promo!

Electrical storm killed my cable modem 2 days ago, and now I try logging on to Xbox Live and apparently that ethernet port got fried too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FELPywty5vQ&#t=3m07s

The EFF, nature? THE EFF?

It was was meant to be.

Two days ago, I launched a successful campaign against any non-WWE related posts as well as derailing a potential Chikara discussion into two 100/ppp pages of fighting games talk.

I'm sorry Net_Wrecker. Last week the storm fried my modem, router, a cable box, and one of my PS3s. It was horrible!

i8O6RCMfTg9Dk.gif

You GET me, man. This is so annoying. I think one of my TV's would've been dead too if not for a surge protector. sighhhhhh, I'm not replacing this thing until I finish Sleeping Dogs.

It was was meant to be.

Two days ago, I launched a successful campaign against any non-WWE related posts as well as derailing a potential Chikara discussion into two 100/ppp pages of fighting games talk.

IT WAS BEAN ALL ALONG

AWSONOVABITCH

So, who's your pick for King of Trios, bean? I really want the Spectral Envoy to be victorious, but fear that Delirious may interfere, costing them the tournament. I'd love to see UltraMantis and his team pick up the win, but with Delirious vowing to make UMB's life a living hell until 2014, the future isn't looking bright for the Spectral Envoy.

So I haven't seen King of Trios '09, just how bad is the Submission Squad?

Bad enough to get extreme go away heat from the normally amiable CHIKARA crowd. I don't know if they've improved since then. One would hope so, otherwise they're just going to be an annoyance.

Guys, use surge protectors for expensive shit.

Everything in my house is on surge protectors and I STILL got got. But it was only the modem and 360 ethernet port while everything else on the network is fine. That's some mark ass mark hipster ass hipster lightening, yo.

What are you talking about?

Net Wrecker is a cowboy, he uses horses on treadmills to power his contraptions to which he types on.

Silly KOG-Fex, using horses would be animal cruelty. I only use the finest of John Cena fans to power my house.

Silly KOG-Fex, using horses would be animal cruelty. I only use the finest of John Cena fans to power my house.

This sort of attitude pisses me off. Cenation deserve just as many rights as any other animal, the only reason we treat horses so well is that people become emotionally attached to them. I mean, I understand that Cena fans are fat, smelly, and live in their own shit, but they're much smarter than anyone gives them credit for, in fact they're just about as intelligent as some of the smarter domesticated dogs.

tm24

So I haven't seen King of Trios '09, just how bad is the Submission Squad?

The Chikarmy has only completely shitted on 2 things before. The Submission Squad and a Kaiju Big Battel. Thats how bad it is

Also, I forgot to mention that Quack hinted on twitter that SMV may pull their 24hr DVD magic for the King of Trios - if they can get each day up 24hrs after the shw, and in MP4 download or VOD, god-damn!

Lets just hope they don't screw up the audio feed like they did Chikarasaurus Rex

Top Bottom