• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Enfinit

jFEhE.jpg

Why does this make me laugh so hard. Goddamn that haircut and douche chin strap is hilarious.

Not to mention RyBerg's carrying a Chili's to go cup. Who honestly gets Chili's to go.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So let's get REAL interesting up in this piece. Question for everyone here...

What is the best technical wrestling match that the Ultimate Warrior ever had?

Good luck. I'm going with Savage/Warrior from Summerslam 92. Review-A-Wai did a show on it and it inspired me to look it up. A 26 minute match with Warrior! Can you believe it?

RyudBoy

Old?

Punk interview
http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv...-punk-on-summerslam-why-he-laid-out-the-rock/

Retirement & Remaining Goals in Wrestling: "I’m not going to wrestle forever ... I would definitely say I’ve passed the middle point of my career for sure. Not many [goals remain]. I kind of want to make a few guys and girls. And I think I’ve done a little bit of that with AJ (Lee). I want to make sure there’s a future for the wrestling business when I leave. I want to make sure there are people that fill that void."

Totally thought he banged AJ until I read the next sentence.

jmdajr

So let's get REAL interesting up in this piece. Question for everyone here...

What is the best technical wrestling match that the Ultimate Warrior ever had?

Good luck. I'm going with Savage/Warrior from Summerslam 92. Review-A-Wai did a show on it and it inspired me to look it up. A 26 minute match with Warrior! Can you believe it?

Only time I remember Warrior WALKING to the Ring.

Aiii

So not worth it
AJ has said before she was mentored backstage by Punk and Cena most of all.

Bryan hardly ever mentions AJ, but he's only just coming up himself, they pretty much rose up together in WWE. So I'd reckon they're just trying stuff, where Punk and Cena have way more big league experience and advise as far as TV storylines and promo's go.

Razorskin

----- ------
Everything in my house is on surge protectors and I STILL got got. But it was only the modem and 360 ethernet port while everything else on the network is fine. That's some mark ass mark hipster ass hipster lightening, yo.

Silly KOG-Fex, using horses would be animal cruelty. I only use the finest of John Cena fans to power my house.

Need surge protector for your ethernet cable bro.

Fantasy booking time:
Jericho could beat Ziggler in the match. Ziggler could cash in and win the belt @ Summerslam later on. Monday night he can cut a promo about how Jericho won their match but since there was nothing at stake, Jericho still hasn't won a match that matters in years.

Could lead to a title/loser leaves town match tomorrow on RAW.
I loved that idea. Makes too much sense, though, so it won't happen.
Why does this make me laugh so hard. Goddamn that haircut and douche chin strap is hilarious.
If you want more laughs, I went to school with the ogre on the right.

He hates me because I made fun of TNA.

Top Bottom