• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

jmdajr

292333_512426208771849_731389698_n.jpg

MY EARS!

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Man these people chose an industrial looking place to do this. Cranes and stuff everywhere.

The man driving the crane does NOT look like Stone Cold.

For any fans of Colt Cabana's awesome Art of Wrestling podcast, check out Colt's new site;

www.digitalcolt.com

'Art of Wrestling Premium - vol. #1'

6+ hours of unreleased audio from some of Colt's best interviews, including Kevin Steen, El Generico, Freight Train, Cliff Compton, Sara Del Rey, and more, for just $4.99.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
For any fans of Colt Cabana's awesome Art of Wrestling podcast, check out Colt's new site;

www.digitalcolt.com

'Art of Wrestling Premium - vol. #1'

6+ hours of unreleased audio from some of Colt's best interviews, including Kevin Steen, El Generico, Freight Train, Cliff Compton, Sara Del Rey, and more, for just $4.99.

Not bad! I'll buy this because LUKE GALLOWS is on there. Seriously, what an awesome dude.

John Cena acting very salty:

http://www.wwe.com/videos/john-cena...-in-the-world-after-losing-at-summer-26046584

Guess if they are full turning punk it's not going to be for a while. Fine with me, this tweener punk's been a whole lot better then Company Man Punk so far.

Confirmed via WWE.com

HHH's arm has been broken.

I repeat.

(or Brocken?)

Please HBK vs Brock at 'mania

Highly doubt it though, I think HBK's to smart to come back for the obligatory "one more match".

Cena respects people all the time, wasn't that the basis of most of his feuds last year? he respects the hell out of everyone and it's fine if you hate him, except Del Rio who is a sneaky sneak for daring to cash in his briefcase and he had to face Cena judgement for beating Punk, yes somehow Cena was the one bothered by this, maybe because he already respects the hell out of Punk.

DMczaf

"Are you ready to call him the Best in the World?"

"Man, he sure lucky..."

Is this going to be the entire feud? Punk demanding Cena to respect him and call him the Best in the World until Cena has had a enough and gets The Glow and beats the shit out of Punk to The Last Dragon theme?

Nope.

You'll get Brock vs. Undertaker and like it.

Heh.

I hope that's not truly their plan, after being beaten by cena there's no way anyone would believe he could beat taker.

"Are you ready to call him the Best in the World?"

"Man, he sure lucky..."

Is this going to be the entire feud? Punk demanding Cena to respect him and call him the Best in the World until Cena has had a enough and gets The Glow and beats the shit out of Punk to The Last Dragon theme?

Well if they want rock/punk with punk at the rumble I doubt it - by that time I think he'd have exceeded Cena's longest reign, which would be a good talking point seeing as rock's already beat cena.

Confirmed via WWE.com

I repeat.

(or Brocken?)

swgGi.jpg

Really, either of those would be terrible.

Cena respects people all the time, wasn't that the basis of most of his feuds last year? he respects the hell out of everyone and it's fine if you hate him, except Del Rio who is a sneaky sneak for daring to cash in his briefcase and he had to face Cena judgement for beating Punk, yes somehow Cena was the one bothered by this, maybe because he already respects the hell out of Punk.

Cena respects all living things; undercutting everything in sight with a smirk, a one-liner or a joke that a kindergarten student could come up with are signs of respect where he comes from.

Sho'nuff!

Top Bottom