• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Bootaay I'm going to buy a gift card so when the next ROH ippv you posted comes Sept 12th, I'll be more than ready.

Nice, it's always cool to have a bunch of WrassleGAF to watch PPVs with. Should hopefully be a good show, Steen vs Rhino will be fun, Rhino's in great shape recently. No other matches announced yet, but I'm looking forward to seeing new tag champs crowned and the debut of ACH; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ1mQruefdc

G-Fex

Yup super excited for my first ROH PPV and to see Rhino again in action!

WWE were assholes and usually jobbed him out to somebody.

pants

Yes.

They still won't approve me for a card.

Oh shit maybe they will now that I'm graveyard shift. 40 hours a week baybaaay.

I had to go make debt last year because the bank wouldn't give me a home-loan. Reason for denial : You have no credit record and have never owed anyone shit, you're a risk. I took out a $2000 loan paid it back over 6 months, now they are jumping over each other to give me loans lol

G-Fex

I had to go make debt last year because the bank wouldn't give me a home-loan. Reason for denial : You have no credit record and have never owed anyone shit, you're a risk. I took out a $2000 loan paid it back over 6 months, now they are jumping over each other to give me loans lol

well I got ton of debt.

Best buy bill, some other credit card bill, etc. But I let my mom hold onto that card since if I try to use it I might go nuts again and rack up a huge bill.

So I'd like another card for myself but with a nice limit like 100.

Bowser

well I got ton of debt.

Best buy bill, some other credit card bill, etc. But I let my mom hold onto that card since if I try to use it I might go nuts again and rack up a huge bill.

lmao what credit card company is going to give you a card with a $100 limit? There's absolutely no way they'd be able to make any money off that.

G-Fex

lmao what credit card company is going to give you a card with a $100 limit? There's absolutely no way they'd be able to make any money off that.

Well I gotta do something then...maybe I can not be stupid and pull a 900 dollar bill this time.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Well I gotta do something then...maybe I can not be stupid and pull a 900 dollar bill this time.

Hit up capitalone, their intro cards are like 250. Saved my ass in retrospect!

G-Fex

Hit up capitalone, their intro cards are like 250. Saved my ass in retrospect!

I have a capital one card already, fucking surcharges are killing me along with their fucking interest.

LOL That houston guy got into major trouble.

At first I thought Rawnuts was refering to the OP.

sephi22

This might be old, WrassleGAF, but who do you think this is?
gx55k.jpg

Pitbull. Dale

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I have a capital one card already, fucking surcharges are killing me along with their fucking interest.

LOL That houston guy got into major trouble.

At first I thought Rawnuts was refering to the OP.

That dude lurked for almost a year and those were his only posts. Incredible.

pants

well I got ton of debt.

You should get a pre paid credit card then :)

Novid

Banned
Okay, wait...I know I'm late here, but I just read this.

What the hell man. Seriously. What the hell. I just....what?

Let me try to explain. AJ = Cute = Cajin (AnimeGaf meme word for Moe) = K On.
As for D-Bry, that Benoit comment was based on why D-Bry acting crazy is bad for him because its obvious why make him into the dude that murdered his own son on a "PG program"?
And about Haim Saban... Remember the Confence call WWE made a few weeks ago stating that PG wasnt working, and how Vince will make it better? Guess what.

Saban Arrives, gives them a TV show for Kids, AW gets fired, and despite Summerslam's ok ppv it could have been better, but they did it so they condense the match for the saturday show. And RAW has more adverts than actual action since the Saban annousement was made.

Thats all i was trying to say.

Layla looked real good ringside. I was all:

katlhonk.gif

But geez it was such a stupid 'rumble'. Like, they might as well have just been standing still, the spots were atrocious even by diva standards lol.

Oh well, Kaitlyn!!! :D

Ride that AJ association fame alllllll the way to the top baby!

Top Bottom