• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Kaladin

g4OJ9.jpg

More progress in formatting the OP for September.

Yeah. But, we have hit gold. Read this thread from beginning to end. Trust me, it'll be worth it.
Hey guys, just got Horse Armor's PM was in meetings all day. I didn't read everything (not even the original "call out" post by RawNuts)

Since people seem to be interested in whatever story is being told, uh... well, I already talked to the people involved - all of them - a while ago now. I was already called out for it by the way, none of it really phases me anymore at this point.

I'd just kindly ask everyone to edit out and take down personal information about people, at least people other than myself - specifically the girl he's talking about, even his own name and information/location. It's just being really irresponsible with personal information, especially with other 3rd parties involved. It's too bad a joke post I made has to bring this shit out of the grave though... at least as far as concerning others.

Sorry if that's not the climatic response you were hoping for.

The angle got Hornswoggle'd :(

I am here. Who are we talking about today? The awesomeness of Barry Windham? Or in general how great 1992 WCW was? Every month should be Randy Savage month. No one gives a fuck about Dean Ambrosia, Kane, or HHH. It's all about the Macho Man. Always and forever. It makes me sad that there was never a Barry vs Macho match. That would have been awesome, even in Barry's down periods.

http://youtu.be/rgq7LPF3Qfw
http://youtu.be/Xi17PUqz3nQ

My favorite Savage/Flair match, The GAB 1995. On father's day, with Angelo Poffo in Randy's corner.
http://youtu.be/iGWWSiZLE7U

Waitaminute...you're THAT stro?

All right Wrassle GAF were going to try and get this wrestling train moving by having a CHIKARA viewing party this Saturday at 2pm EST. You can purchase "The Great Escape" at smvod.com. This should be a good warm up for King Of Trios next month. Here is a run down of the card we will be watching and who is confirmed to be watching.

chikara-dvd-july-28-2012-the-great-escape-portland-me-231739969-500x500.png

-assailANT vs. Green Ant
- First round of The Young Lions Cup
Cameron Matthews vs. Kobald vs. Anthony Stone vs. Jivin' Jimmy
-Ophidian vs. Frightmare
-Icarus vs. The Mysterious & Handsome Stranger
-combatANT, deviANT & Soldier Ant vs. 3.0 & Gran Akuma
-Jakob Hammermeier & Tim Donst vs. The Batiri
-The Shard vs. Sugar Dunkerton
-The Heart Throbs & The Young Bucks vs. Mike Quackenbush, Hallowicked & UltraMantis Black
-For the CHKARA Grand Championship
Sara Del Rey vs. Eddie Kingston

Confirmed Wrassle Gaf members who are planning to watch.

BillRiccio
NawidA
tm24
XenoRaven
djsandman

If I missed anyone or your planning on joining in on the fun reply or drop me a private message and I'll add you to the cool kid party.

G-Fex

All right Wrassle GAF were going to try and get this wrestling train moving by having a CHIKARA viewing party this Saturday at 2pm EST. You can purchase "The Great Escape" at smvod.com. This should be a good warm up for King Of Trios next month. Here is a run down of the card we will be watching and who is confirmed to be watching.

chikara-dvd-july-28-2012-the-great-escape-portland-me-231739969-500x500.png

-assailANT vs. Green Ant
-Ophidian vs. Frightmare
-The Heart Throbs & The Young Bucks vs. Mike Quackenbush, Hallowicked & UltraMantis Black

BillRiccio
NawidA
tm24
XenoRaven
djsandman

If I missed anyone or your planning on joining in on the fun reply or drop me a private message and I'll add you to the cool kid party.

Gonna buy that DVD

soon

Kaladin

I'm nearly done with the September OT.....I just need to find a few more youtube videos and do a bit more fotmatting. I think the text is there though, and all companies are represented.

Kaladin

The September Wrasslin |OT| is ready to go. I will post it around midnight on August 30th. Feel free to post in the new thread then or keep posting in this one till September 1st.

If I can get some cash I will download the PPV and watch with you guys. It's a few days before payday though so I might not be able to spare it, but I'll be 100% there for KOT.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I like you Hoarr! I like you too Laser! And all sorts of new people around.

We may be hurt by the loss of Panda and Gaime and Bobo and others, but we have a strong core.

I love you guys, and our community.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

-assailANT vs. Green Ant
-Ophidian vs. Frightmare

BillRiccio
NawidA
tm24
XenoRaven
djsandman

Will be purchasing and watching. Exciting! Where do you all meet up?

RBH

Here's a bunch of scans I did for Drop ToeHold. Consider this my contribution after being a lurker for so long:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8c2y4pdKy1qzx70zo1_r1_1280.png[IMG]

[IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m90ucjSo5h1qzx70zo1_1280.png[IMG]

[IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m90uh5humg1qzx70zo1_r1_500.png[IMG]

[IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8997fkmB01r15h74o1_1280.png[IMG]

[IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m898e2mLcN1qzx70zo1_1280.png[IMG]

[IMG]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m898e2mLcN1qzx70zo2_1280.png[IMG][/QUOTE]
Awesome scans.

I loved this one:

[img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m90ywdL0ll1r15h74o1_1280.png

Hoarr

Neo Member
Awesome scans.

I loved this one:

*imageremoved*

Thanks.

I don't think I actually owned WWF Attitude, but I do remember playing it for two days straight from a Blockbuster rental. The only things worth noting about that game was the fact that it was Acclaim's last wrestling game with the WWF as they moved onto THQ, AND it was the last game with Owen Hart in it. He died before the title shipped, so they put in several tributes during the intro and the credits.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks.

I don't think I actually owned WWF Attitude, but I do remember playing it for two days straight from a Blockbuster rental. The only things worth noting about that game was the fact that it was Acclaim's last wrestling game with the WWF as they moved onto THQ, AND it was the last game with Owen Hart in it. He died before the title shipped, so they put in several tributes during the intro and the credits.

I bought that shit the day it released on Dreamcast. Those Sony fanboys felt the wrath as the entrances only took about 45 seconds apiece to load, and looked a hell of a lot crisper! Attitude was THE game!

Sokantish

Last week:

You mean up.

The facts don't matter to him, he hates WWE with all of his heart, and loves all the indie wrestling that bootaaay and djsandman post about, even though he's never watched any of it.

Speaking of never watching indie stuff. I bought the ROH PPV this month, I need someone to tell me which iPPV I should buy next month.

Kaladin

The facts don't matter to him, he hates WWE with all of his heart, and loves all the indie wrestling that bootaaay and djsandman post about, even though he's never watched any of it.

Speaking of never watching indie stuff. I bought the ROH PPV this month, I need someone to tell me which iPPV I should buy next month.

Evolve/DGUSA is usually consistently the best iPPV for my money. They have an awesome card on September 8th for Evolve 17. CZW also has an iPPV that same night as part of a doubleshot. I will have details on both in the September OP.

It likely won't be iPPV, but there's a good shot that King of Trios will be VOD. You'll be investing a little more if you want all three days but it should be worth it.

Sokantish

I might get King of Trios if djsandman hypes me up enough with the OT

Also, Sunflower I voted for my fave five. What if one of my fave fives hasn't debuted on RAW or SmackDown! yet? That's not gonna be a problem, right? I'M NOT SAYING WHO IT IS

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I might get King of Trios if djsandman hypes me up enough with the OT

Also, Sunflower I voted for my fave five. What if one of my fave fives hasn't debuted on RAW or SmackDown! yet? That's not gonna be a problem, right? I'M NOT SAYING WHO IT IS

It's okay, just don't expect them to win easily! Or even place!

Top Bottom