• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Kaladin

Because people are doubting Sean Waltman's abilities to reprise his role as the 1-2-3 Kid, I present my second King of Trios Profile today:

1-2-3 Kid

42MDS.jpg

Highlights of 1-2-3 Kid at King of Trios 2011:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIvR3-L7jps

I still get a kick out of the ref having to stop him from doing his non G-rated moves.

jmdajr

He saw the PG Era coming!

the comments! ahahahaah

She deserved it, she got AW fired

That's what you get for making my favorite weekly show PG, bitch. I wish Kane woulda given you another one >:-(

this what you get for forcing vince to go PG

SUCK MY BALLS LINDA, MAY YOUR BITCH ASS LOSE YOUR SENATE RACE, WE HAVE ENOUGH RETARDS IN THE SENATE AS IT IS ANYWAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YOU LINDA

Sokantish

Because people are doubting Sean Waltman's abilities to reprise his role as the 1-2-3 Kid, I present my second King of Trios Profile today:

1-2-3 Kid

42MDS.jpg

I still get a kick out of the ref having to stop him from doing his non G-rated moves.

I loved the 1-2-3 kid when I was younger. Did most people hate him? I didn't have the internet then to tell me which wrestlers to hate

jmdajr

Tyler Reks released!

I just want to say thank you to WWE, Inc. for allowing me to be part of an incredible entertainment experience. On Monday, I asked for my release and the company was gracious enough to grant my request.

I also want to thank my boys. You know who you are. Especially though, a huge thank you to Hawkins. You were like a brother to me the last year and I'll miss you and will always love you bro. I wish you the best and thanks for understanding that I had to go be a dad. When she's older, and able to realize what happened, I know Mia will thank you as well.

EMBee99

all that he wants is another baby

1-2-3 Kid

42MDS.jpg

He looked haggard on Raw 1000, but Waltman can still go! Wasn't he supposed to go be a road agent for WWE?

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Since it sounds like they are already talking about his next defense will be at night of champions, I'd figured I'd update with assumption he holds till then. This is only including one reign per wrestler, so for instance John Cena's 280 day reign is not included. The number is days held.

1. Bruno Sammartino - 2803
  2. Bob Backlund - 2135
  3. Hulk Hogan - 1474
  4. Pedro Morales - 1027
  5. John Cena - 380
  6. Randy Savage - 371
  7. Diesel - 358
  8. CM Punk - 301+
  9. Billy Graham - 296
  10. The Ultimate Warrior - 293
  11. Yokozuna - 280
  12. John "Bradshaw" Layfield - 280
  13. Bret Hart - 248
  14. Shawn Michaels - 231
  15. Triple H - 210
  16. Randy Orton - 203
  17. Stone Cold Steve Austin - 175
  18. The Miz - 160
  19. Brock Lesner - 152
  20. The Undertaker - 133
  21. Eddie Guerrero - 133
  22. Kurt Angle - 126
  23. The Rock - 119
  24. Chris Jericho - 98
  25. Sheamus - 91

As a bonus, here's the number of days Punk would hold if he holds it for the next few PPVs

• Night of Champions - 301
  • Hell in a Cell - 336
  • Survivor Series - 364
  • TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs - 392
  • Royal Rumble - 434

And one final fact is Sheamus will have the third longest World Heavyweight champion reign ever by the time Night of Champions comes around. I don't know about anyone else but these back to back long reigns sure is getting boring. Yeah SCSA, The Rock, and Angle were all in the title picture a lot, but at least there wasn't this 6 month period where they never lost at all.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Tyler Reks - short stint as monster on Smackdown/became jobber/now released
Ezekiel Jackson - became face/IC Champ/Jobber/Not seen in months
Mason Ryan - Monster to Face/Not seen in months

Ryback - still being fed

Since it sounds like they are already talking about his next defense will be at night of champions, I'd figured I'd update with assumption he holds till then. This is only including one reign per wrestler, so for instance John Cena's 280 day reign is not included. The number is days held.

1. Bruno Sammartino - 2803
  2. Bob Backlund - 2135
  3. Hulk Hogan - 1474
  4. Pedro Morales - 1027
  5. John Cena - 380
  6. Randy Savage - 371
  7. Diesel - 358
  8. CM Punk - 301+
  9. Billy Graham - 296
  10. The Ultimate Warrior - 293
  11. Yokozuna - 280
  12. John "Bradshaw" Layfield - 280
  13. Bret Hart - 248
  14. Shawn Michaels - 231
  15. Triple H - 210
  16. Randy Orton - 203
  17. Stone Cold Steve Austin - 175
  18. The Miz - 160
  19. Brock Lesner - 152
  20. The Undertaker - 133
  21. Eddie Guerrero - 133
  22. Kurt Angle - 126
  23. The Rock - 119
  24. Chris Jericho - 98
  25. Sheamus - 91

As a bonus, here's the number of days Punk would hold if he holds it for the next few PPVs

• Night of Champions - 301
  • Hell in a Cell - 336
  • Survivor Series - 364
  • TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs - 392
  • Royal Rumble - 434

And one final fact is Sheamus will have the third longest World Heavyweight champion reign ever by the time Night of Champions comes around. I don't know about anyone else but these back to back long reigns sure is getting boring. Yeah SCSA, The Rock, and Angle were all in the title picture a lot, but at least there wasn't this 6 month period where they never lost at all.

They sure let boring people hold on to the belt for a long time. :\

Im honestly amazed Vince has allowed Punk to hold on to the title for so long. Not only ratings wise, but just personally Punk is not the typical WWE guy

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Im honestly amazed Vince has allowed Punk to hold on to the title for so long. Not only ratings wise, but just personally Punk is not the typical WWE guy
From what I remember the dirt sheets or Meltzer said that Punk went into Vince's favor when he came back a week later with the title.

Kaladin

Once Punk passes Cena, he would have to hold the WWE Championship for almost two more years for it to matter beyond him being the longest reigning modern day WWE Champion.

Aiii

So not worth it

I'm not. Vince is always very high on charismatic guys that aren't afraid of him. Those are the people that succeed most in WWE.

ecurbj

SoulPlaya, stop posting awful videos of Undertaker's Tombstone Piledrivers. Post some of Kane's shitty ones too to be fair.

somedevil

Claire Lynch Update:

As reported over the weekend, Julia Reilly, who portrays the Claire Lynch character on TNA Wrestling programming, is believed to have parted ways with the wrestling organization. Wrestlers heard that Reilly became alarmed with her identity being revealed online as well as disclosure that she moonlights as the Olive Oyl character in the Popeye ride at Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida where Impact Wrestling is filmed. A photo surfaced online of Reilly donning an Olive Oyl costume and posing with Popeye.

Reilly is an Orlando, Florida-based actress who has appeared in informercials and television commercials. Shortly after her name came out, she went to great lengths to protect her identity online as she removed the contents of her official website and YouTube channel, and deleted her LinkedIn account. Wrestlers were told she had parted ways with the organization, but not given a reason why. Her ongoing storyline with AJ Styles is expected to conclude on Thursday's episode of Impact Wrestling with a paternity test segment

Basically the IWC killed the angle for TNA.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
We're building towards Wrasslegaf's own PPV night involving fighting games. We'll call it...

Fight of the Fighters 2013

Aiii

So not worth it
More Tiffany!

- After making her debut on last Thursday’s episode of Impact Wrestling, Taryn Terrell is now an official member of the TNA Impact Wrestling roster. The organization’s website has added Terrell to its roster page.

The former WWE Diva was introduced by Vice President of the Knockouts Division, Brooke Hogan, as the special guest referee for the TNA Women’s Knockout Championship match between Madison Rayne and Miss Tessmacher. It will be Terrell’s role going forward as her bio states that she will be the referee for Knockouts Division matches.

Kaladin

Claire Lynch Update:

Basically the IWC killed the angle for TNA.

Thank you IWC.

Also, unrelated, I just thought of something.

CM Punk becomes the longest reigning WWE Champion of the modern WWE on December 5th, 2012 which is a Wednesday. The Monday Night Raw on December 10th will include a celebration which will be the time WWE introduces their new belt.

It's only logical, right?

Bowser

Thank you IWC.

CM Punk becomes the longest reigning WWE Champion of the modern WWE on December 5th, 2012 which is a Wednesday. The Monday Night Raw on December 10th will include a celebration which will be the time WWE introduces their new belt.

I feel like with the way Punk's been talking, he technically should introduce the new belt after NoC (if he retains). That way he can say he's beaten Cena 3-4 times straight (something like that) and now he's doing away with the last remaining vestige of Cena's "reign" on top.

But eh, you're probably right.

Aiii

So not worth it
Actually, I'd expect him to introduce a new belt before then. It would make perfect sense for his current angle to ditch the "Cena"-belt for a new one.

strobogo

Banned
Probably because wrestling fans are dick heads and she doesn't want to get asked about having AJ's baby in front of her main man Popeye. I mean, Popeye could snap her in half.

Thank you IWC.

That would be cool but then he would only hold the new belt for about a month before losing it to The Rock at the royal rumble

Kaladin

That would be cool but then he would only hold the new belt for about a month before losing it to The Rock at the royal rumble

Which actually wouldn't be a bad idea, because they could give Punk his equivalent of the smoking skull belt and have The Rock debut a new one (the real new belt design).

Instant heat between Punk and Rock outside of the respect issue.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So who all plays fighting games and is up for our Neogaf PPV Weekend with Fight of Fighters 2013?

jmdajr

I play fighting games, but not really online. I have in the past and 90% of the time I lose.
I guess I'm your man if you need a jobber to help you look good.

Sf2,3,4,Tekken,Soul Caliber, Dead or Alive. Played all those extensively.

No Virtua Fighter though because it's boring as fuck. Would rather play Star Gladiator, Rival Schools, Power Stone etc. which are all vastly superior.. and maybe even that piece of crap button masher Smash Brothers.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Those of you interested in participating and being entered into Fight of Fighters PPV will need to PM me their info.

Give me your:
Gamertag/PSN name
Fighting Games you own and what system they're for

I'll take it from there and start gettin' shit drawn up on a Sunday evening (in 'Merica) when we don't have a major PPV going down.

FIGHT OF FIGHTERS 2013 - BIG THINGS

Top Bottom