• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Kaladin

Those of you interested in participating and being entered into Fight of Fighters PPV will need to PM me their info.

Give me your:
Gamertag/PSN name
Fighting Games you own and what system they're for

I'll take it from there and start gettin' shit drawn up on a Sunday evening (in 'Merica) when we don't have a major PPV going down.

FIGHT OF FIGHTERS 2013 - BIG THINGS

PSN : djsandman

I don't own any fighting games right now, but I might be willing to pick one up and job in the tournament.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Those of you interested in participating and being entered into Fight of Fighters PPV will need to PM me their info.

Give me your:
Gamertag/PSN name

I'll take it from there and start gettin' shit drawn up on a Sunday evening (in 'Merica) when we don't have a major PPV going down.

Just a reminder for the new page. If we have enough entrants, we have a PPV.

Sokantish

Give me your:
Gamertag/PSN name

Gamertag: Sokanish / PSN name Sokanish / Steam name Sokanish
I can't even remember what fighting games I own...

Okay I looked them up

Xbox 360: Virtua Fighter Final Showdown, Marvel vs Capcom 2, Dead or Alive 4, Blazblu: Calamity Trigger, Soul Calibur 5, Mortal Kombat, Fight Night Champion(I DON'T THINK THIS COUNTS), Marvel vs Capcom 3 & Ultimate, Super Street Fighter 4 AE, Persona 4: Arena

PS3: Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix

PC: Super Street Fighter 4 AE, some of the GGPO games, all legally obtained of course.

Giard

Might buy some tickets for the Montreal RAW on September 10.

Which seats would you guys suggest?

plan.jpg

There are seats in 104 and 210.

His promos bar one in WWE have been outstanding, every other one has been kind of boring. Not talking about his in ring work.

This statement doesn't make any sense. All of his promos bar one have been outstanding and kind of boring? Outstandingly boring?
Either way it wouldn't even be close to being true.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
What for?

Anyway, Panda says you suck Beef.

Now he says he fears for your safety after seeing my insane skills at 3rd strike.

Panda? What? I'm confused. I haven't played 3s in like 5 years. I CAN play it on ps3..if you wanna go just PM me =).

Might buy some tickets for the Montreal RAW on September 10.

Which seats would you guys suggest?

plan.jpg

There are seats in 104 and 210.

Which side is the entrance? Assuming it's the opposite side from those seats, I was in the equivalent of 110 for No Way Out and got a good view, so 104 would probably be fine.

This statement doesn't make any sense. All of his promos bar one have been outstanding and kind of boring? Outstandingly boring?
I've always been concerned about Linkified's reading and writing skills. I wish I could feel good about his employability and chances at a good life.

Like, he is still seriously arguing that it's called Brogue Kick when we all know it's the Bro Kick. Brogue isn't even a word.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
What's the story with this? Is Swagger too scared of Kane to do anything or something? Why was his dad even in the ring?
Kane accused Swagger of putting Taker in a vegetative state, but Swagger denies it. He says he has alibi, and that him and his dad were spending the day together when Taker was attacked. He brings his dad to back up his alibi. Kane doesn't buy it (Kane would later be revealed as the man who attacked Taker). Kane attacks them, but yes, Swagger is too scared of Kane to defend his own father, lol.

Giard

Which side is the entrance? Assuming it's the opposite side from those seats, I was in the equivalent of 110 for No Way Out and got a good view, so 104 would probably be fine.

The entrance is to the left, 107-207. The camera is located at 101.

Both will likely be limited view, behind the stage.....I wouldn't take either.

:(
There's also 103, 121, 211 or 221, but they're more expensive. Would these be better?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I like that Ziggler's entrance in WWE 13 gets cheered.

It seems like WWE is the only place pushing for Ziggler to be a heel at this point.

G-Fex

Panda? What? I'm confused. I haven't played 3s in like 5 years. I CAN play it on ps3..if you wanna go just PM me =).

No I was talking to Beef from a banned member.

I don't have 3S on PS3 but I'll get it next time not today.

Uh okay Gr1mLock i'm going to assume you're not an Doofus like Dream or Heel so I guess I'll simply say I don't like your community. I'm sure I'm the butt of every joke over there in mma gaf.

You guys were supposed to be my friends.

BETRAYAL

G-Fex

Stone Cold will never wrestle again , not after Goldberg ruined his spine,

I'LL JOIN FIGHT OF FIGHTERS SUNFLOWER

I HAVE MK FOR 360 AND AM GETTING SSF IV:AE FOR PS3

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I have ae 2012 for pc 360 onlive and ps3 (it's still broken)

umvc3 for 360

and

we can play wrestlefest via mame

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
No I was talking to Beef from a banned member.

I don't have 3S on PS3 but I'll get it next time not today.

Uh okay Gr1mLock i'm going to assume you're not an Doofus like Dream or Heel so I guess I'll simply say I don't like your community. I'm sure I'm the butt of every joke over there in mma gaf.

You guys were supposed to be my friends.

BETRAYAL

SMH. Parting words friend. Think for yourself.

Linkified

I've always been concerned about Linkified's reading and writing skills. I wish I could feel good about his employability and chances at a good life.

Like, he is still seriously arguing that it's called Brogue Kick when we all know it's the Bro Kick. Brogue isn't even a word.

When Kang's right he's right. Can't argue that one.

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU.

It means 'shoe' in Gaelic.

And it was thanks to iPhone's auto correct functionality. But thankfully I've moved to my Mac.

Linkified

Yes it makes hell of sense. One of his promos, aka first pipebomb, has been outstanding. The rest have been very boring. Respect, SES, bad comedy and yet another respect angle bunch of promos.

But again opinion it is subjective.

Yes it makes hell of sense. One of his promos, aka first pipebomb, has been outstanding. The rest have been very boring. Respect, SES, bad comedy and yet another respect angle bunch of promos.

But again opinion it is subjective.
His point is that what you wrote does not imply that. You do not know the meaning and usage of the words you choose.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sunflower, we're all gonna play WWE13 on 360 right?

Absolutely. If the servers work, which means we probably won't.

Everyone will be tasked to make themselves in the Create A Superstar mode and have it available for download.

Who knew this is where all the PS3 owners were! My launch. 20gb PS3 doesn't have internet but i use my 360 and Steam way more often. I could pick up whatever fighting game is picked for THIS BUSINESS if we're going to have a fight .

So who all plays fighting games and is up for our Neogaf PPV Weekend with Fight of Fighters 2013?
Whoah, I'm definitely up. I'm totally free during the weekends.

Give me your:
Gamertag/PSN name

Hooooly shit, awesome.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Who knew this is where all the PS3 owners were! My launch. 20gb PS3 doesn't have internet but i use my 360 and Steam way more often. I could pick up whatever fighting game is picked for THIS BUSINESS if we're going to have a fight .

Let me know what you have though, working on the matchups as we speak. I'd like to have a nice presentation for it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
if Soulplaya gets to be Kane, I get to be Nakamura.

SoulPlaya has to be SoulPlaya - he may LOOK like Kane with an Afro, but...hmm! Perhaps his finisher is the...

An upside down tombstone is an inverted atomic drop?!

Sokantish

I know, figures a bunch of rejects that like wrestling all play on the PS3! What's their deal?

Top Bottom