• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So far a lot of the matchups will be taking place on PS3. Though I want to claim Sokantish due to him having VF5: FS on 360. I'm gonna make my own Batista-lookin' character for it!

nothing :(. I used to own SF4 but not anymore. Hyper Arcade for xbla is it.

I own that too!

jmdajr

2D fighters are fucking unplayable on that 360 d-pad. Soul Caliber and Dead or Alive play fine though. I've never been able to do the arcade joystick. Can't explain why, but I just do even worse than d-pad.

Sokantish

2D fighters are fucking unplayable on that 360 d-pad. Soul Caliber and Dead or Alive play fine though. I've never been able to do the arcade joystick. Can't explain why, but I just do even worse than d-pad.

I use the street fighter fight pad thing for when I play 2d fighters

ps3-sfiv-fightpad-chun-li.jpg

Ultratech

Which actually wouldn't be a bad idea, because they could give Punk his equivalent of the smoking skull belt and have The Rock debut a new one (the real new belt design).

Instant heat between Punk and Rock outside of the respect issue.

So...SES Belt or the return of the Eagle Belt?

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU.

It means 'shoe' in Gaelic.

Well, if you want to be technical, it's a stout shoe. Or you could refer to a type of dialect/accent.

Though it sounds silly either way.

Brogue Kick = "Heavy Shoe" Kick

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So far with everything we've got a hell of a card in the works. My aim is to make sure everyone gets a matchup, so if 2 people and only 2 own a particular game (DC vs MK? cmon now) they'll be matched. It may take a small amount of time to work out but I want this to be fun fun fun!

Yes it makes hell of sense. One of his promos, aka first pipebomb, has been outstanding. The rest have been very boring. Respect, SES, bad comedy and yet another respect angle bunch of promos.

But again opinion it is subjective.

You seem to have edited so I won't explain the grammatical inconsistency.

To speak to your actual point, face Punk has been pretty miserable (every main event face is) but 2009-2011 CM Punk was a golden god.
I doubt there was a single person who was bored watching this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhzwhAYy5hA
Or this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeAVVzZuTqo
Or this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n94ptS2_t1k
Or even this (despite the fact that it was attached to a bad story): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtQogmn3_Ww

Pre-heel turn WWE Punk was very middling in his promos, but I liked that time he slapped Shannon Moore and his mic work following the 08 MITB

Linkified

I agree, let's agree you have no idea what you're talking about and move on so you can share more of your poorly expressed opinions about progue wrestling.

That is it WrassleGAF I see why Heavy left. So this is my last post here in WrassleGAF, I know many of you including Liu Kang have wanted me to leave. So I will leave now.

Kccitystar

So far with everything we've got a hell of a card in the works. My aim is to make sure everyone gets a matchup, so if 2 people and only 2 own a particular game (DC vs MK? cmon now) they'll be matched. It may take a small amount of time to work out but I want this to be fun fun fun!

I'm in. PM sent

Sokantish

That is it WrassleGAF I see why Heavy left. So this is my last post here in WrassleGAF, I know many of you including Liu Kang have wanted me to leave. So I will leave now.

Okay I don't know if this is serious or not, but what's up with the drama queens in this thread?!

jmdajr

Whats the most owned game for each system?
Some of the big titles are cheap now.

Kaladin

Thursday, August 23rd! LIVE IMPACT show! The return of Hulk Hogan!

- It's the return of the monthly Open Fight Night on Thursday's show, featuring the huge return of "The Immortal" Hulk Hogan as he vows to help Sting and other TNA superstars battle The Aces and 8s!

- As part of Open Fight Night, Sting challenged The Aces & 8s to fight them this Thursday! Can Sting, Hogan, and others finally stop the path of destruction that the gang has unleashed in TNA Wrestling? Will we finally find out their identities? What will happen when Sting and Hogan unite against them on Thursday? Don't miss the huge confrontation on SpikeTV!

- Also on Thursday's broadcast, it's the return of the TNA Gut Check, as one wrestler gets the opportunity of a lifetime to earn a contract with TNA Wrestling! Can they prove they have what it takes to join the roster?

- Plus, the "Bound For Glory Series" continues on IMPACT! The annual competition is reaching a fever pitch as the final countdown is on - who will earn a shot at the World Title at Bound For Glory? Who will call who out? The series continues Thursday on SpikeTV!

- All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING on SpikeTV LIVE at 8/7c, including news on the upcoming "No Surrender" Pay-Per-View event!

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Okay I don't know if this is serious or not, but what's up with the drama queens in this thread?!
Query my dear acquaintances for I do not know if this man is currently at play. But if I may: what is the meaning of this display of theatrics?
News at 11: Wrestling fans are emo and dramatic.
Extra! Extra! Read all about it! A ten percenter was upset again!
How dare you call me emo and dramatic
PEACE
The nerve of you to insinuate that I am one half emotional the other half dramatic. I am leaving this sub-community thread and I hope that you may all continue to enjoy your sub-par discussions at the dinner table as you write away furiously without making eye contact amongst each other.

Salutations.

r2vaN.gif

Laserfrog

I have a question about the WWE logo, when they had to change their name from WWF to WWE why didn't they just do this?

k9U4P.jpg

Is there any reason why it's just the two w's?

XenoRaven

I have a question about the WWE logo, when they had to change their name from WWF to WWE why didn't they just do this?

k9U4P.jpg

Is there any reason why it's just the two w's?
Maybe because it just looks like WE. Also I believe there is a TV channel directed at women called WE and by the time they had to change the logo I'm pretty sure they were tired of logo related copyright/trademark issues.

Top Bottom