• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
How are we doing this, by the way? Single matches, best of three, what?

For your match I would recommend best 2 out of 3. The competitors can decide on how they want to do their matches, we will be relying on reports from some of them that are not televised.

It is up to the combatants.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Amusing stuff.

This woman used to date Dolph Ziggler and reported, on the Howard Stern show, the sex was too athletic.

She's a comedian. So I guess she really is funny.

Looks like Stephanie, kinda

I want Mark Henry to resume his happy face routine he had right before this last heel turn. It was great. Of course he's a great monster heel, but he was a great bad ass heavy face who, when he came out, you knew the heel was going to get his ass handed to him.

No, fuck smiling Mark Henry. THE WORST.

DMczaf

A07-lQhCEAAWTMQ.jpg

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Mark Henry better come back as the man who will "tear your skin off on general principle."

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Alright, pretty sure I know who I'm using in EXVS. Now just have to decide on a character for All-Stars. Maybe Jericho...if for no other reason than to put all that DLC I bought to good use. :lol

Cagey

Banned
I want Mark Henry to resume his happy face routine he had right before this last heel turn. It was great. Of course he's a great monster heel, but he was a great bad ass heavy face who, when he came out, you knew the heel was going to get his ass handed to him.

sLc9W.gif

For your match I would recommend best 2 out of 3. The competitors can decide on how they want to do their matches, we will be relying on reports from some of them that are not televised.

It is up to the combatants.

Is every match supposed to be live streamed or are we just supposed to record and send it in to you?

Aiii

So not worth it
I want Mark Henry to take Booker T's commentary spot and also come to Raw.

Wouldn't commentary be great if everytime Lawler or Cole said something stupid Henry would be there to tell 'em to shut up or he'll punch their lights out.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Alright, pretty sure I know who I'm using in EXVS. Now just have to decide on a character for All-Stars. Maybe Jericho...if for no other reason than to put all that DLC I bought to good use. :lol

I bought that DLC too. I'd pick Michael PS Hayes!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Is every match supposed to be live streamed or are we just supposed to record and send it in to you?

Record and send would be best, the plan will be to assemble the matches on my end (and everyone to keep a code of silence!) and stream the finished product for everyone here.

However if you want to livestream it, well, I won't stop ya :)

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Record and send would be best, the plan will be to assemble the matches on my end (and everyone to keep a code of silence!) and stream the finished product for everyone here.

However if you want to livestream it, well, I won't stop ya :)

Oh, uh...shit.

I hope my opponents have a way to record, because I certainly don't.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh, uh...shit.

I hope my opponents have a way to record, because I certainly don't.

It's ok if you don't - we're operating on the honor system and will do writeups of non-televised dark matches.

The main goal behind Fight of Fighters 2013 is to get everyone connected and to strengthen our little community at GAF. We're welcoming! And we're making steps to be better friends too. :)

Kaladin

Today's King of Trios wrestler profile will not feature just one wrestler, but an entire trio:
Manami Toyota, Mike Quackenbush & Jigsaw
KOT12_9.jpg

or as I like to say, Quack, Jig & Toy.

As a preview, here is an entire match from the King of Trios 2011 Night 1 event featuring Manami Toyota, Mike Quackenbush & Jigsaw vs. Amazing Red (from TNA) & Los Maximos (aka The S.A.T)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PDytI1mbyU

Edit: Jigsaw has also been seen as Rubix recently in TNA

Amazes me when you watch 1999-2000 how quickly, but entertainingly WWF manages to push and put over Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero & Kurt Angle in the matter of 12 months (probably even less).

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Due to the region differences, Nocturn0wl and tm42's match will be changed to SOUL CALIBUR 5! Make sure you guys create some sweet ass characters for it!

tm24

Due to the region differences, Nocturn0wl and tm42's match will be changed to SOUL CALIBUR 5! Make sure you guys create some sweet ass characters for it!

Argh, my absolutely worst game. Also, seriously, not enough people own KOFXII.

Who is that? Very pretty.

Also, sad that I can't participate in these silly fighting games.

More importantly, its Paige cosplaying as Summer Rae. So GFex should be all over that

Argh, my absolutely worst game. Also, seriously, not enough people own KOFXII.
If it's any consolation i'm not great at it either, plus you can go one on one with DA UNDAHTAKAH!
Or maybe i'll make a brand new wrestler for the occasion.

Oh hold up, if we're adding Brawl to the mix, I can play that too even though the online is shitty.

Figures that the game with the worst online is the one i'm best at.

tm24

If it's any consolation i'm not great at it either, plus you can go one on one with DA UNDAHTAKAH!
Or maybe i'll make a brand new wrestler for the occasion..

I dont think ive even spent time creating anything in that game. Like my playtime for SC5 is less than 5 hours.

Top Bottom