• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

DMczaf

I don't think they know what high-risk means

http://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown/15-wwe-all-time-high-risk-finishers/page-13

A unique “spin” on headscissors takedown (Sin Cara)

sincara.jpg

Wait, didn't Sin Cara get powerbombed on a ladder in this photo? rofl

DMczaf

They're describing finishers that are easily countered by opponents, therefor high risk.

The timing must be just right, and if an opponent is more alert and conscious than The Second City Savior planned, he just exposed his neck and back to a counter, perhaps a sleeper hold or even quick roll-up.

If the Go To Sleep is a high risk, then shouldn't the AA be as well for those reasons?

lol

XenoRaven

Nothing is more high risk than HHH setting up a pedigree near the ropes, he gets the urge to put his hands on them and lob himself to the outside.
This means the most high risk move in the history of the WWE has to be the Zig Zag when the opponent is by the ropes.

TrueTV.DVD.EndGame.jpg

Someone needs to stream this and we should watch it live.

We should have a day where we watch wrestling related movies together as a family.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
See we've got a legit list going now.
Top moves to not use by the ropes or turnbuckle, except wwe.come would fill it with submissions "like the other 14 moves listed this submission is thwarted by rope break".

Ric Flair top rope elbow drop

http://www.cityweekly.net/utah/imgs/media/091126/TrueTV.DVD.EndGame.jpg[/IMG
Someone needs to stream this and we should watch it live.

We should have a day where we watch Wrestling related movies together as a family.[/QUOTE]

I'd rather you all come over to my house, someone bring their xbox or ps3 and we can play WWE 13 then watch Raw and mark out together while eating pizza. That would be the greatest day ever.

Anyway! It feels like Raw hasn't been on in like 2 weeks. This 3 hour show is really messing with me.

jmdajr

Ric Flair top rope elbow drop

I think there was this one time Ric actually hit a move off the top rope instead of getting press slammed.

King said something like "I've never seen that before!"

It was just like a double ax/handle... but still. I was shocked as well.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think there was this one time Ric actually hit a move off the top rope instead of getting press slammed.

King said something like "I've never seen that before!"

It was just like a double ax/handle... but still. I was shocked as well.

WHAT WHEN WAS THIS?!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Dear Heavy and Perspicacity. Both of you extend your hand and grasp this:

XE1Ft.jpg

Say "it is done" and it shall be done.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Then who was "one"?! we need to get the wrasslegaf observer on this and dig up some backstage dirt.

It was reported earlier in the day on their podcast available to GAF Gold members. Let me transcribe what was said.

"Rumors are flying regarding Perspicacity mentioning that he loved the entire GAF Wrasslin Community save one. Who is the one person Perspicacity hates? While he did not drop a name, special enforcer for New Sexy HEAVY was quoted as taking the ball and running with it regarding these vague rumors. Fortunately, after a good talking down backstage, Heavy and Perspicacity are scheduled to bury the hatchet. Now, the question remains...who is the person Perspicacity doesn't like?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNgxyL5zEAk

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
How Many Batistas can fit into a bad wallpaper?

ZBVMw.jpg

G-Fex

I'd be happy to do the Wrasslegaf podcast. Maybe I can try it tonight

Covvering TNA and RAW this week and probably not SD!

Top Bottom