• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Wow, 11 is impressive.

14 Batistas
14 Batistas
You'll Come 14 Batistas with me!

qIh0x.jpg

tm24

And 'Scrap Daddy' Adam Pearce's thought on why that was a dick move by the veteran Kozina;

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/ikp4bq.

Not gonna lie, when i read that Ian Rotten was using twitter to call people soft, my first thought was how the fuck does Ian have enough money for internet access?

Also, Day 2 Results for the G1

1. G1 Climax – Block A: Yujiro Takahashi [2] beat Satoshi Kojima [0] (8:34) with the Tokyo Pimps.
2. G1 Climax – Block B: Rush [4] beat Lance Archer [2] (7:30) with a small package hold.
3. G1 Climax – Block A: Yuji Nagata [2] beat Toru Yano [0] (10:01) with a backdrop hold.
4. G1 Climax – Block A: Karl Anderson [4] beat Minoru Suzuki [2] (12:22) with the Gun Stun.
5. G1 Climax – Block A: Shelton Benjamin [2] beat Naomichi Marufuji [2] (7:54) with the Paydirt.
6. G1 Climax – Block B: MVP [2] beat Togi Makabe [0] (9:30) with the Irreversible Crisis.
7. G1 Climax – Block B: Hirooki Goto [2] beat Shinsuke Nakamura [0] (13:31) with the Shouten Kai.
8. G1 Climax – Block B: Tetsuya Naito [4] beat Kazuchika Okada [2] (21:59) with a Stardust press.

Some more great matchups.

My boy Rush continues to win. Karl Anderson continues his success and Naito with 2 big wins over his biggest rivals. Can't wait to see the rematch between Naito and Okada

Not gonna lie, when i read that Ian Rotten was using twitter to call people soft, my first thought was how the fuck does Ian have enough money for internet access?

Lol, luckily Ian doesn't have to work at Taco Bell any more, since he somehow sold IWA-MS to a trio of marks and got made head booker of IWA-MW, so I guess he got his internet turned back on.

tm24 said:
My boy Rush continues to win. Karl Anderson continues his success and Naito with 2 big wins over his biggest rivals. Can't wait to see the rematch between Naito and Okada

Wow,
Anderson beat arguably the two toughest, most proficient wrestlers on the roster, in Yuji Nagata & Minoru Suzuki. Hope Karl makes the semis at least, he's just sort of been in limbo since Bernard left

Sokantish

Not everyone is around at 1am....and no one noticed it before.....though that is some midnight wrasslegaf material right there. Need a gif of it.

I was just trying to say it before someone else said it. Don't worry, it's good enough to watch multiple times.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Everyone should pay their respects to the theme of Wrasslegaf.

Speaking of, I'm working on a 30 second promo for the new season of Wrasslegaf for when WWE 13 comes out. I got ideas - lots of em. We'll see what you guys think.

Kaladin

Two matches have been signed for Evolve 17 on September 8th:

AR Fox vs Ricochet
The Gentlemen's Club of Chuck Taylor, Drew Gulak & Orange Cassidy vs. The Super Smash Brothers & Rich Swann

Top Bottom