• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Kaladin

Rockhamtear.gif

The Rock just falls so awkwardly......and how the fuck do you set up a move like that in the first place? The guy has to stand there doubled over like he's blowing chunks long enough for Cena to climb the ropes and set up the move.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
why are these japanese guys fighting the mega awesome Lex Luger?

In 1995, NJPW proposed a best of seven PPV for control of WCW - each side had their representative. Right now WCW is down 2 matches with the first 2 won by their NJPW folks - so that's the motivation to have this admittedly awesome PPV.

These are all really spirited matches, too. good stuff.

G-Fex

In 1995, NJPW proposed a best of seven PPV for control of WCW - each side had their representative. Right now WCW is down 2 matches with the first 2 won by their NJPW folks - so that's the motivation to have this admittedly awesome PPV.

These are all really spirited matches, too. good stuff.

Ah okay. I don't really like japanese wrestling but I'll try this.

Yay Luger! Torture Rack Torture Rack!

Enfinit

It's such a dumb ass move.

To me, it doesn't look like Cena's fault at all. It's a really dumb move overall, but Cena did and hit what he was intended to, it's the way Rock took the blow that tore his own hamstring. He sold it well, though. Way to go, Rocky.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEF!

Is there any way you two can do it before the PPV weekend? Any way at all?
Impossible, sorry.
That's actually a shame. I saw you mention some kind of big move on the boards earlier; hope everything goes smoothly.

Still, with the amount of boasting that we've contributed to the thread, you know we're gonna have to settle this with a grudge match, right?
The move is going fine. I am just not going to be able to get online with my PS3 for a loooong while.

bangai-o

Banned
The Rock just falls so awkwardly......and how the fuck do you set up a move like that in the first place? The guy has to stand there doubled over like he's blowing chunks long enough for Cena to climb the ropes and set up the move.

well i watched it last night, and Cena had Rock knocked down and started climbing the turnbuckle, stood on top of the turnbuckle for about 20 seconds before Rock started standing up.

overall the match sucked everything. must have been in Rock's contract to have a super safe match.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The amount of zebra-print on this ENTIRE PPV is really incredible. I don't remember zebra being THIS popular.

G-Fex

Don't mess with my stars! They represent all the swears I could be saying.

LOL

Laser you look like you'd fit in thew NWA: The New Generation.

How'd you like to join our E-fed

maybe we can work some kind of collaboration for it?

Rostering listings will go up around October

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Macho Man Randy Savage vs Hiroyoshi Tenzan! This one should be fantastic!

strobogo

Banned
I would love to see 1991 Lex Luger vs 1986 Hogan. Also, Macho King era Savage vs 1992 Sting. I would hope for a lot of pink, lime green, and various hues of blue.

So was the no jumping off the top rope rule

The idea was that there were so many guys doing top rope moves that it made them meaningless, so by banning it for a while and then bringing it back, it'd be a big deal again. I don't think it really worked out that way, though.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I hope hashtags show up in the Atittude stuff too.

'If you want Stone Cold to whip DX's ass, get on your prodigy and give me a #hellyeah!"

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Several months ago when I was trying to get into impact, you know what they kept doing? Brawls.

Brawls

Brawls Everywhere

Top Bottom