• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Sokantish

Just got back from a WWE house show. I had an awesome time. The highlight was Daniel Bryan. Before his match with Punk he was yelling at the crowd that they're not aloud to chant "YES!" and then he said "I swear if you say yes one more time I will come out there and slap the hell out of each one of you". It was great.

How good was the match between Daniel Bryan and Punk?

What are you some kind of mathamagician?

mathematician.png

Sokantish

When's the new belt coming, bean breath?

I was going to say something about your breathing, but decided not to. It seems I made the right choice! Because that would have been mean.

When's the new belt coming, bean breath?

I was going to say something about your breathing, but decided not to. It seems I made the right choice! Because that would have been mean.

When Dwayne wins it at the Rumble. It's going to be a Brahma bull themed belt and will be used for the next 8 years, at least.

did sheamus break character during smackdown? for a few seconds he sounded like a completely different person and his facial expression when he realized it lol

Chris Masters accuses John Cena of working stiff:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-superstar-accuses-john-cena-of-working-stiff

John Cena has come under great scrutiny in the past few weeks due to accusations from previous WWE superstars regarding his behavior in, and out of the ring.

On Friday, speaking to Inside the Ropes radio, former superstar Chris Masters became the latest to discuss the company's No. 1 guy, accusing him of working stiff in their matches (h/t Wrestlinginc.com).

"That guy had some heavy fists," he revealed.

"...I remember at the Elimination Chamber I felt like I was in a real shoot fight. It's not that he's bad, he just gets really fired up and he's got big hands, he doesn't realise his own strength."

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
On the top left I saw Bill's mug but through the corner of my eye I saw that Rosa pic. I had to click on it.

Bill seems to end a lot of his tweets with #DEMOTTCRACY

No clue what that's supposed to mean.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
KOG this is slander. My "AJ is a pretty lady" post was supposed to read all suave, not like a 5 year old.

Which I may or may not be.

Top Bottom