• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

mltMk.png

Hurray! DDP Over came the odds™ and keeps the Undisputed title! I tried running over the Undertaker with the motorbike but it just kind of stopped whenever it collided with him. That means DDP has ruined Taker's streak.

Streak over, DDP pulls his best U Mad? face.

Yeah the bike in SYM doesn't actually do anything, it's kind of a waste, at least in HCTP you could scoop up opponents by the neck and lob them into electrical boxes.

edit: Kane is a hero to all children

Razorskin

----- ------
No,

I can't dig it.

Edit: One on one with Randy Orton!

Edit2: :lol at Tensai's Wapanese.

Chris Masters interview

On working with John Cena in 2005/06: “That guy had some heavy fists. Carlito and I used to joke around that in tag matches with Cena and HBK, we would literally rush to get to Shawn Michaels, because he wasn’t as heavy with hands and the other guy would be stuck with Cena and you’d be potato’ing each other left and right. I remember at the Elimination Chamber I felt like I was in a real shoot fight. It’s not that he’s bad, he just gets really fired up and he’s got big hands, he doesn’t realise his own strength.”

LXQC9.gif

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I noticed they removed AJ from the Smackdown open

the split is still alive!

Cena is the best pure striker in WWE, this will be the setup to his match with Undertaker where he breaks the streak.
Plus Cena beat Lesnar, he is legit!

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Cena is the best pure striker in WWE, this will be the setup to his match with Undertaker where he breaks the streak.

Man I remember like 3-4 years ago, Cena and Undertaker were in a main event of Raw and Undertaker randomly gave Cena a tombstone. It was never followed up. Biketaker already destroyed Cena so meh.

Oh yeah, that did actually happen, what am odd thing to drop.

He said five different hello's therefore he knows 5 languages! WWE~!

Well at the very least he knows of them right? I think Cesaro got over with such a gripping heel promo, WWE writers are giving him Gold, must be from the Kofi Kingston stockpile.

G-Fex

Claudio Castagnoli from the world's greatest tag team. I'm not suprised you don't know who he is.

Nope.

Who's that Harley Race guy they were talking about?

Also what the fuck does that Ruffles commercial mean? it's so fucking stupid. I want to throw a car at that asian girl's face.

G-Fex

That doesn't look right at all

Ziggler is wiggling his ass and then the camera cuts to Jericho eagerly leaning over the ropes looking at Ziggler.

I'm going to record it after Smackdown is over.

I'm trying to figure out whether to record it live via stream or just record it offline then upload it to youtube.

Are you going to have a Q & A session because I have...

A lot of things...

I want to get off my chest...

I don't hate you G-Fex...

Top Bottom