• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Sokantish

what? Dean Ambrose is another Brodus Clay? so why the heck do you guys want him on Raw so badly?

edit
ad who gives a poop about Triple H vx Lesnar. id raher watch Kofi vs Lesnar so i dont fall oof the couch of boredom seeing tha old guy still trying to push himself.

Don't call Dean Ambrose another Brodus Clay, you dummy! By that they meant he would take forever to debut.

Lunchbox

Banned
Here's what happens:

The story opens up with Jericho losing the title at Royal Rumble to HHH (surprise, surprise). The following weeks up to Wrestlemania involves Jericho doing Jericho things like stealing the belt, beating people up in locker rooms, calling people funny names, and assaulting people. Oh but hey! Since Stephanie and Vince are the GM in the game, they force you to give the belt back... and you do get your match after getting the #1 contender. So in the final match, you do everything you can, but you end up losing anyway... or at least it seemed that way. I restarted the match a couple of times (the story ends successfully with you losing the belt while losing any other match earlier requires you to restart and win). I did like 4 codebreakers at one point but he still breaks out of the pins. He also did 3 pedigree's to me.

seems pretty realistic to me. dont know what youre complaining about

the game is authentic to the product you watch every week

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Tremendous overselling right here.

tumblr_m8b19jIaPN1rnjfjfo1_400.gif

Yea lol, by the end I was wiping tears from my eyes from all the laughing.

The funniest is like when he knows it Jericho and still ends with STONE COLD STONE COLD. :lol

"Goooldberg"

Carnby

Sorry if old but on the way back from Vegas I was listening to Wrestling Observer on XM radio and they said the new Mistico attracted 12k for his debut. But had mix opinions about his performance. What ya think?

Since when is Wrestling Oberver on XM raido? What channel and time does it air?

bangai-o

Banned
have you guys been to gaming side lately? its amazing. Steam users didnt see it coming a mile away. MGS4 is get trophies. and that Kamiya guy that everybody loves is now suddenly hated because he said Sony Smash Bros is a rip off. gaming side > off topic.

I try to stay away from the Gaming side now. Too many damn conspiracy theories on how a certain gaming company will destroy the hobby that you hold dear because your golden goose is being threatened. Not to mention the place being a goddamn minefield.

Aiii

So not worth it
I hardly ever venture onto the gaming side, other then to read some posts on whatever game or system is hot right now.

Read some about the 3DS XL when I got mine, but couldn't be arsed to make a post. Gaming Side scares me, I hear people get banned there for just looking at a post wrong.

Aiii

So not worth it
clipboard01lwd.jpg

"you are the Michael Phelps of general managers." :lol: Did I miss something, how is that an insult?

Man, Torrie got old! Lita and Trish have managed to stay attractive and in shape as they got older.

Also, I just watched the Dark Knight, is Dean Ambrose's shtick supposed to be the Joker?

He's pretty much aping off of Ledger's Joker, yeah. Unfortunately the Colorado shooting delayed his debut for a while.

Aiii

So not worth it
I thought I already was Plywood Jr?

I've got more personality changes in the past two weeks then Big Show has in an average year.

Aiii

So not worth it
Ever since I joined WrassleGAF I've had the weirdest identity crisis. I wake up in the morning and look at myself in the mirror repeating my own name 20 times just to make sure I'm me.

I even hear voices in my head, they talk to me, they understand.

Striker

WWE 12 is complete shit in trying to be updated.

It's garbage.

It still has the nexus in it for fucks sake.
WWE '13 will have the July 2011 version of CM Punk. Get used to it. They're always late in those updates because it's around, I'd say, April or so when they're finishing up updates for models and attires.

- Brock Lesnar is scheduled to appear on tonight’s RAW to continue building towards his SummerSlam main event match against Triple H. With Shawn Michaels in the house, it’s been rumored that WWE will run an angle where Lesnar attacks Triple H’s longtime friend to get even more heat on the former UFC heavyweight champion.

Kyoufu

- Brock Lesnar is scheduled to appear on tonight’s RAW to continue building towards his SummerSlam main event match against Triple H. With Shawn Michaels in the house, it’s been rumored that WWE will run an angle where Lesnar attacks Triple H’s longtime friend to get even more heat on the former UFC heavyweight champion.

Break Shawn's arm. Instant heat.

Aiii

So not worth it
AJ announced Brock's appearance two days ago, to which I made the claim that Brock would F5 Shawn before the night was done.

Then again, this is WWE, so maybe after he does that Stephanie will come out and KO him.

Top Bottom