• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Brock Lesnar will make Shawn lose his smile.

BORK

BORK PLS

i436gRxRTYuGd.gif

G-Fex

AJ announced Brock's appearance two days ago, to which I made the claim that Brock would F5 Shawn before the night was done.

Then again, this is WWE, so maybe after he does that Stephanie will come out and KO him.

Yup, she could do that.

Once she had sex with HHH she gained half his powers.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
- Brock Lesnar is scheduled to appear on tonight’s RAW to continue building towards his SummerSlam main event match against Triple H. With Shawn Michaels in the house, it’s been rumored that WWE will run an angle where Lesnar attacks Triple H’s longtime friend to get even more heat on the former UFC heavyweight champion.

No! Lesnar could break his LEG

NO MORE SWEET CHIN MUSIC

NUCLEAR CROWD HEAT

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Summerslam is going to be a massive flop once again in buys. The card looks like crap.

Yeah, I wish they wouldn't half-ass their builds to Summerslam, it used to be so good for me.

I miss WCW PPVs, each one was unique in some way and had a fantastic set. I don't mean unique like the Fatal 4-Way PPV, I just mean visually.

I think the forced stip PPVs shouldn't exist. We don't need one that focuses on cage matches, or one that focuses on 4-ways, etc.

Kaladin

The only thing I'm really intersted in at Summerslam is Brock vs Triple H....and whatever they decide to do with Bryan. The rest is whatever.

Kaladin

For the so called biggest party of the summer and WWE's 2nd biggest event it sure does tend to be consistently mediocre.

The Royal Rumble is probably their second biggest event right now. At least out of the big four....I don't know if any of the B ppvs top the Rumble.

Kaladin

Former WWE star Kharma tells TMZ ... she fell into a deep depression after suffering a miscarriage last year ... and put on so much weight, she fell out of wrestling shape.

But now, Kharma says ... she's finally broken out of her funk and is on a renewed mission to shed the fat so she can get back in the ring.

We broke the story ... Kharma's baby died before she was able to give birth on December 31. Kharma says she had put on a lot of weight during the pregnancy and believes the extra pounds caused her health to suffer and may have contributed to the miscarriage.

In the months that followed, Kharma became depressed, put on even more weight and was dropped by the WWE.

But in the past couple of weeks, with the help of some friends, Kharma motivated herself to get back into fighting shape ... and has vowed to reclaim her career.

We're told she's already recruited a team of fitness experts and therapists ... and plans to document the transformation in the hopes of scoring a reality show. In fact, sources tell us ... Kharma has already been in touch with multiple production companies.

Good luck.

Good luck to Kharma. It is tough loosing weight but I'm sure she will succeed.

Aiii

So not worth it
Yup, she could do that.

Once she had sex with HHH she gained half his powers.

Does this mean AJ now has the SES power of epic head shaving, fire summoning and vegan-powered hard kicks?

Good luck to Kharma. It is tough loosing weight but I'm sure she will succeed.

Still a bit of a dick move by WWE to not give her the help she needed and keep her under contract after such a tragedy. Hell, they pay for rehab for any former employee to make nice with the many people that are out to get them for steroid abuse and what not, but they can't manage a few thousand dollars to get Kharma back in shape and get her some therapy to process losing her kid? Shameful really when they put more stock in Scott Hall then Awesome Kong.

Laserfrog

Poor Kharma, I didn't know she'd had a miscarriage. That really sucks that WWE dropped her, she was the best thing going for WWE's divas devision, always enjoyed her stuff in TNA because she legitimately scared the poo out of me. She could sit on my face and end me right there.

Aiii

So not worth it
AJ only slept with D-Bry.

She has the powers of a NERD.

#AJALL

Speaking of the whole D-Bry Nerd thing, was watching MITB 2011 the day before last, because that was a great PPV. And really, it's such a difference with Cole now compared to Cole back then. It was a gradual change, but current Cole is so much more enjoyable then 2011 Cole. Still nowhere near good enough to be the main announcer on all shows, but still.

Kyoufu

Poor Kharma, I didn't know she'd had a miscarriage. That really sucks that WWE dropped her, she was the best thing going for WWE's divas devision, always enjoyed her stuff in TNA because she legitimately scared the poo out of me. She could sit on my face and end me right there.

Damn, that's awful news :/

Kaladin

- IMPACT will feature three big "Bound For Glory Series" matches as a preview to the specialty bouts that will take place at the Pay-Per-View! This Thursday, "Cowboy" James Storm will face Bully Ray, "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles takes on Kurt Angle and Rob Van Dam will be in action against "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero!

- This past week, The Aces & 8s gang once again unleashed chaos on IMPACT WRESTLING, and the accusations flew as Sting, Kurt Angle and Bobby Roode questioned whether James Storm is behind the gang! Will we get any answers this Thursday on SpikeTV - or just more questions? Is Brooke Hogan next on their hit list? Will Sting find a way to stop them?

- Also, Thursday's broadcast will feature the final confrontation between World Heavyweight Champion Austin Aries and Bobby Roode before their main event match at the "Hardcore Justice" event!

Sounds like another good show for Impact.

G-Fex

#AJALL

Speaking of the whole D-Bry Nerd thing, was watching MITB 2011 the day before last, because that was a great PPV. And really, it's such a difference with Cole now compared to Cole back then. It was a gradual change, but current Cole is so much more enjoyable then 2011 Cole. Still nowhere near good enough to be the main announcer on all shows, but still.

Cole was never enjoyable at all.

You LIE.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I ain't watchin live. Batista doesn't have to do that. Get me a spotlight and a DVR.

G-Fex

I ain't watchin live. Batista doesn't have to do that. Get me a spotlight and a DVR.

Batista was a smart guy.

Wow that Jake the snake shoot is great. That man is brilliant and he knows more about the good business than this piece of shit current real business

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Batista was a smart guy.

Wow that Jake the snake shoot is great. That man is brilliant and he knows more about the good business than this piece of shit current real business

You know who else surprised me? Scott Steiner. It's fun to pretend he's just insane, but he's not - and he knows THE business.

DMczaf

DMczaf, take control... take control of your thread.

Have you had your 18 hours of sleep?

Use the DVR. You know you want to

When RAW has turned completely horrible by the 1st hour

You will have my permission to change the channel

watch the first 20 minutes of each hour

It's like you guys are trying to throw me in the ring for an RKO OUT OF NOWHERE

0rgzr.gif

The Royal Rumble is probably their second biggest event right now. At least out of the big four....I don't know if any of the B ppvs top the Rumble.
Oh yeah, forgot about the rumble, I blame this years shitty rumble for that.

It's like you guys are trying to throw me in the ring for an RKO OUT OF NOWHERE

http://i.imgur.com/0rgzr.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Well that didn't look very out of nowhere, oh wait that's what makes it out of nowhere!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
How the hell did AW survive not getting fired for his rape joke? All the bad press, even TMZ picked it up - wild...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Still in a way I'm glad AW is there. The PTP are great. They REALLY are.

Make it a win.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Hey guys, I just wanted to say that I'm looking to take a break from GAF for a while. I don't have much vacation left, and I don't want to spend so much time on here anymore. I'll probably be back soon, and may post if I have a question, but I sincerely want to get some things done. You guys are great, so thanks for the laughs. Best of luck with everything.

Top Bottom