• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hey guys, I just wanted to say that I'm looking to take a break from GAF for a while. I don't have much vacation left, and I don't want to spend so much time on here anymore. I'll probably be back soon, and may post if I have a question, but I sincerely want to get some things done. You guys are great, so thanks for the laughs. Best of luck with everything.

We'll keep it "warm" for you.

Red light on the OT. Arby's heat lamp. Enjoy your vacation. :)

When you come back THATS GOTTA BE SOUL!

Sokantish

Hey guys, I just wanted to say that I'm looking to take a break from GAF for a while. I don't have much vacation left, and I don't want to spend so much time on here anymore. I'll probably be back soon, and may post if I have a question, but I sincerely want to get some things done. You guys are great, so thanks for the laughs. Best of luck with everything.

What a nerd, wanting to use vacation time to do ACTUAL things instead of posting on a forum!

jmdajr

YAY it's Monday!

Edit: Good Luck Soulplaya.

The wonder of the world is gone, I know for sure.
All the wonder that I want I've found in her.
As the hole becomes apart I strike to burn,
And the flame returns.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What exactly was the joke?How exactly is throwing a shoe a rape joke?

"He's like Kobe Bryant at a hotel in Colorado - he's unstoppable!"

Paraphrased, I dont remember the exact quote

KissVibes

Banned
So I thought more about tonight. What if:

- Brock comes out to fuck up HBK
- Trips makes the saves but get's caught in a F5
- Right before he does, HBK super kicks him in the gut
- Thanks to the kick, Trips turns the F5 into a SUPER pedigree
- Show ends to cro-abdomen chops and "Hey Brock, we got to words for ya: SUCK-AAAA"

Still a bit of a dick move by WWE to not give her the help she needed and keep her under contract after such a tragedy. Hell, they pay for rehab for any former employee to make nice with the many people that are out to get them for steroid abuse and what not, but they can't manage a few thousand dollars to get Kharma back in shape and get her some therapy to process losing her kid? Shameful really when they put more stock in Scott Hall then Awesome Kong.

Do we know for sure they didn't do anything for her in that regard? Last I read they were open to working with her again when she was ready.

poAqY.gif

Good luck and farewell my Soul Brother, may we Kane this thread into oblivion at some point in the future much like a dreaded modern DX reunion.
LEAVE THE MEMORIES ALONE!

Oh and Bow Down to your GAF RR2012 winner, give me my title shot or equivalent reward like thread making privilege or something because I still haven't been given anything, not even respect!

Jitters

Did anyone see Dana White's response to Vince saying the UFC rating are abysmal? I couldn't agree with him more. Dana seems to be respectful to the WWE ,but he could tear them apart if he wanted to. Yet Vince(and the WWE), who is constantly saying how they are not even the same product, is seemingly taking shots at them whenever he gets. I'm usually not a big Dana White fan ,but I've got to agree with him on this.

Kaladin

At least Duggan has a shot at throwing one person out. The odds are Jinder is that one person :|

Duggan doesn't discriminate, all foreign Superstars or American/American Canadian Superstars pretending to be foreigner have a fair shot at being thrown out.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
poAqY.gif

Good luck and farewell my Soul Brother, may we Kane this thread into oblivion at some point in the future much like a dreaded modern DX reunion.
LEAVE THE MEMORIES ALONE!
I'll probably be back in a few weeks when school starts in earnest. If it was the 80's or 90's, I'd probably let the return build for a while. These days, though, you can't do that for fear that the consumer will change the channel.

Best of luck to you in your future endeavors.

I'll probably be back in a few weeks when school starts in earnest. If it was the 80's or 90's, I'd probably let the return build for a while. These days, though, you can't do that for fear that the consumer will change the channel.

So you'll be back to challenge the new top hall of shame holder for this month like Punk rushed back to face Cena last year, Soul and Owl reunion show will shake this thread to its core.

Remember when I won the rumble?

So awesome.
You forfeit your rumble win position to me by poo pooing WWE on a regular basis, go take your TNA rumble if they even have one and GIMME MY SPOTLIGHT!

You guys are way too hard on Show.
We are, but I gave him credit for his WM build up with Cody earlier this year which is probably more than most of this threads users combined.
That said he is dull as dishwater most of the time.

Jitters

I think Big Show brings a lot to the table. Like, look at his ECW title run and his feud with Henry. When used right, he can be really valuable. Same with Sheamus, who you guys shit on all the time. He looks like top star, yet completely unique at the same time ,and he consistently puts on great matches. He is also very marketable. It is not his fault he got the superman push.

3 hours of Raw...

I don't think I can do it this week.

We can do this together. It's not going to be easy but we can do this, just trust me.

hhh-shawn-bump-noses.png

See you at 8.

G-Fex

You forfeit your rumble win position to me by poo pooing WWE on a regular basis, go take your TNA rumble if they even have one and GIMME MY SPOTLIGHT!.

Sorry Owl but you gotta admit that I won it.

I won it good.

I am...the G-fex.

*hangs head*

I think I'll need a moment..or two.

The moment #30 arrived in the Rumble this year.

You can feel the excitement!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460764&page=55

NO KANE BUT WE GOT THE BIG SHOW! FUCK! FUCK! FUUUUUCK!
Now i'm angry again, I think this sums it up...
I'M THE WINNER OF THE WORST RUMBLE IN YEARS!

Sorry Owl but you gotta admit that I won it.

I won it good.

I am...the G-fex.

*hangs head*

I think I'll need a moment..or two.
Sorry bro but my pointing finger was pointing so hard at the WM sign that no one could possibly deny me my victory, you are a false king, hence your name change.

G-Fex

NO KANE BUT WE GOT THE BIG SHOW! FUCK! FUCK! FUUUUUCK!
Now i'm angry again, I think this sums it up...

Sorry bro but my pointing finger was pointing so hard at the WM sign that no one could possibly deny me my victory, you are a false king, hence your name change.

poAqY.gif

What do you mean by the name 'G-Fex'? i'm genuinely interested in your answer

:(

It's just a name.

Top Bottom