• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

G-Fex

Soka you got 5 seconds to run like you're going towards the goaline before I decide to put my foot so far up your ass that it'll kick a field goal.

Super Castlevania IV > Symphony of the Night. There, I said it.

Also, Link's Awakening > Ocarina of Time. Come at me bros.

This observer sucks,who is the editor for this?should be fired lol but seriously man i told you a few clean losses to sheamus would go a long way to solidify a rivalry and make him a more appealing face

Oh yeah, definitely - I'm in 100% percent agreement with you there; WWE faces are waaaaay over-protected, while very few heels ever come off as a true threat because they're seemingly incapable of actually winning matches.

Kaladin

Running down Symphony of the Night and backing Sheamus?

When Bootaaay turns heel, he turns heel.....he ain't no punk.

I don't actually have a problem with Sheamus's workrate, I just have a problem with his booking....that and he needs a new finisher.

Sid

Oh yeah, definitely - I'm in 100% percent agreement with you there; WWE faces are waaaaay over-protected, while very few heels ever come off as a true threat because they're seemingly incapable of actually winning matches.

Well Lord tensai made a mark by beating cena clean but now he's just tensai with the watered down entrance and henry has been gone for a very long time,wwe needs more character development imo the extra hour of raw should have a fair bit of this

Hey guys, I just wanted to say that I'm looking to take a break from GAF for a while. I don't have much vacation left, and I don't want to spend so much time on here anymore. I'll probably be back soon, and may post if I have a question, but I sincerely want to get some things done. You guys are great, so thanks for the laughs. Best of luck with everything.

But Net_Wrecker cannot win.

This thread needs someone to direct its anger towards.

I think maybe it's time I start posting under my legal name.

tm24

Aria of Sorrow > all

and Majora's Mask > all

So TripleMania XX was probably around 18k-20k in attendance, which is probably bigger than every other card Angle has been on this year combined. Since the TNA guys came out on top, im sure TNA will have a continued presence in AAA. There's been rumblings of AAA guys coming to TNA in september, so im holding out hope for an LA Park run-in at the least. BUt most probably another X-Divison World Cup with the AAA team beingsome sort of combination of Semental, Toscano , Fenix, Dark Dragon and Texano.

jnHeK.png

Fake DDP helping out on commentary.

Is this Smackdown: Here comes the Pain?

I could come at you but LA is the best 2D Zelda, I respect your decision and shake your hand. OoT is still top of my fave five though.

But Net_Wrecker cannot win.

This thread needs someone to direct its anger towards.

I think maybe it's time I start posting under my legal name.
IMPOSTER!
CM8aQ.gif

But you are right, we can't end up getting Wrecked®

G-Fex

I have a callus under my foot, this sucks

and it hurts.

No leg drops from me for a while.

Looks like I'm going to have to completely re-do my entire twitch.tv channel too.

Kaladin

WWE have an awesome travel package for rich folk at Mania this year.....

VIP PACKAGE

Each person in this group (maximum four people per group) will receive...
• WrestleMania XXIX ticket
Seating – Ringside Rows 1 - 4
Collectible chair
MetLife Stadium
Sunday, April 7, 2013
• Raw ticket
(Only with 4 night hotel accommodations)
Refer to pricing for seating location
Monday, April 8, 2013
• Hall Of Fame ticket
Seating within top price level sections
Saturday, April 6, 2013
• WrestleMania Axxess tickets
Choice of two VIP sessions
Thursday, April 4, 2013 – Sunday, April 7, 2013
• Exclusive Pre Hall of Fame Reception
Mingle with a top WWE Superstar

Saturday, April 6, 2013
• Exclusive Personal Tour of the WWE Headquarters
(Only with 4 night hotel accommodations)
Tour of Headquarters led by WWE Legend
Monday, April 8, 2013

• Public Transportation tickets
Where applicable

Each person in this group will share one standard room...
• New York area hotel
3 nights – Check in Friday, April 5, 2013 / Check out Monday, April 8, 2013
4 nights – Check in Friday, April 5, 2013 / Check out Tuesday, April 9, 2013

VIP Package – 3-Night Hotel Accommodations
1 Person - $7,275
2 People - $6,700 per person
3 People - $6,500 per person
4 People - $6,450 per person

VIP Package – 4-Night Hotel Accommodations Includes Raw Ticket – 100 Level (lower bowl raised seating)
1-Person - $7,875
2-People - $7,125 per person
3-People - $6,900 per person
4-People - $6,800 per person

VIP Package – 4-Night Hotel Accommodations - Includes Raw Ticket – Ringside Rows seating
1-Person - $7,900
2-People - $7,150 per person
3-People - $6,925 per person
4-People - $6,825 per person

I highlighted the two things I don't think they have done before. Anyone got ten grand I can borrow?

I'm watching these early '90's RAW episodes for the first time (thanks Sunflower), and it's way more relaxed than what I'm used to. Or maybe it's just less stressful because I'm not shaking my head every 15 minutes. Either way, Macho Man and JR on commentary is a winning combination.

how can Super Castlevania be better than Symphony of the Night when Bloodlines is better than Super?

Bloodlines ≥ Super Castlevania > Symphony of the Night (?)

I don't know, I'm just here for Dance of the Holy Man.
ibt5FiBvSsyEUJ.gif

Y'all want to get torn apart by a Sequelitis flash mob, that's fine by me.

It'd be fun if they could switch JBL for Cole - say that they traded responsibilities for a bit. JBL can come back for commentary, and Cole can climb mountains for charity. Then Cole gets lost in a snowstorm and stays off the air for a few years. Or they could just skip JBL altogether and just let Cole wander off into a snowstorm. Or let him get buried under an avalanche. Hell, I'll take sandstorms, rip tides, a fissure rupturing under a port-a-potty that he just so happened to be using - so long as Cole leaves for a long time.

Kaladin

Speaking of AW's live mic gimmick, expect it to stick around for a while. It works at house shows because people like to hate a loud mouth idiot no matter how bad of a wrestler they're paired with.

McNei1y

Speaking of AW's live mic gimmick, expect it to stick around for a while. It works at house shows because people like to hate a loud mouth idiot no matter how bad of a wrestler they're paired with.

So you're saying the gimmick is like Kobe Bryant in a Colorado hotel?

Unless WWE decides they hate managers again.

Well Abraham Washington is the one who gets the heat and is the fans main focus i'd say, in the past Estrada was dropped from being Umaga's manager for getting over with the fans somewhat.
So all signs point to they hate managers again.

Kaladin

Well Abraham Washington is the one who gets the heat and is the fans main focus i'd say, in the past Estrada was dropped from being Umaga's manager for getting over with the fans somewhat.
So all signs point to they hate managers again.

They haven't dropped Ricardo, he's probably more over than Del Rio.

Top Bottom