• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

McNei1y

McNei1y all this WWE 13 ideas has inspired me.

I might put on a show tonight.

We'll do it through Universe mode though so it can be fun.

What's the Universe mode? I'll be there.

But I am going to search every backstage locker room until I find SoulPlaya. I searched in the boiler room/dark areas but Kane hasn't seen him yet.

Kaladin

483285_464749693542946_1448921623_n.jpg

Random Thoughts:

Impact was watched by over 250k more people than the previous episode. Hopefully they will decide to stick with the Live format, keep building momentum, and hopefully start pulling in Smackdown like numbers in the next year or so.

Raw had some good moments last night. Way too many recaps and filler but the matched were much better compared to the two hour shows. AJ needs to lose the business attire and I find it ironic CM Punk is a heel on the show but wrestles as a face on the house show circuit. Hopefully they keep this up as a tweener Punk could be a really cool character.

Orton....meh.

Sheamus......needs some more diversity in his matches. Brouge Kick finish is getting old, that being said he is a lot better than this thread makes him out to be.

Daniel Bryan is carrying Raw right now. He may not be the main event but he is the most consistent and entertaining guy in the company right now.

James Storm as leader of Aces and Eights would be a million times better than someone like Jarrett.

Velvet Sky was a good knockout, TNA should have kept her.

If Bully Ray's contract is really coming due WWE needs to get him back and keep the current character from TNA. He would be a great heel for Cena, Orton, Sheamus, ect. To work with although he would get buried.

Keep Hogan at home TNA and send Sting with him. The money those guys make would be much better spent on the deepest roster they have ever had or maybe to finance some live on the road impact episodes.

Big Show being in the SS main event ruins it for me. Punk cant carry both of them.

We need Ambrose asap. Just watched some of his fcw stuff, freaking awesome.

Sandow is gold.

RIP AW

Feed me more Ryback please. Guy is gonna get pushed to the moon and I am looking forward to it.

The summary of HHH/Lesnar is amazing
Triple H prodded Brock Lesnar until Lesnar snapped on him and broke his arm. H’s arm healed in about 20 minutes, so he challenged Brock to a match at SummerSlam, which Brock didn’t accept because he’d quit, and when you quit a job or get fired you don’t keep working there (John Cena, I’m looking in your direction). Brock sent a representative to Raw to explain the situation, so Triple H punched the representative. That led to a lawsuit, which Triple H dismissed by saying “lawsuits are GAY” and punching the representative again. Triple H says Brock Lesnar is nothing but a bully, then calls him names until he agrees to fight. Having been beaten up on multiple occasions, the representative says “stop hurting me and being a violent weirdo, your kids are gonna grow up to be crazy violent weirdos”, so Triple H goes full Taken and threatens to find and kill him if he mentions children again. This brings out Triple H’s wife, who insults the representatives children and beats him up again. This leads to Brock Lesnar showing up to make the babyface (?) save, only to be beaten up by Triple H.

And i'm reminded of something, Orton's shaved his facial hair, no way, I can't accept this, I felt as if I had a kindred spirit with Orton, his desperate attempt at a beard that doesn't quite grow into a full beard is a fate shared by myself. But he's turned his back on me, leave the memories alone!
UQQ0B.gif

RIP Orton's facial hair

HHH-Lesnar is one of the most jacked up storylines in recent memory... and that's saying something. I would love to meet this large group of fans who is eagerly anticipating all of these boring HHH feuds.

The summary of HHH/Lesnar is amazing

And i'm reminded of something, Orton's shaved his facial hair, no way, I can't accept this, I felt as if I had a kindred spirit with Orton, his desperate attempt at a beard that doesn't quite grow into a full beard is a fate shared by myself. But he's turned his back on me, leave the memories alone!
UQQ0B.gif

RIP Orton's facial hair

Gotta have a clean cut heel...lol

XenoRaven

How could it be anyone's but Ziggler's?
The only reason I'm hesitant to say it's totally his fault is usually the person being Fameassed stands up slightly and rises up with Ziggler when he jumps, kind of like people do when they're getting RKO'd to give it more impact. Christian just kind of sits there. Whoever's fault it was, I'm glad they did it because that made me laugh.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/483285_464749693542946_1448921623_n.jpg

I miss Luke Gallows in the WWE. Not for any wrestling, just for looking weird over someone else. He sadly doesn't do that any more in the indies.

Sokantish

Shortly afterward, Ziggler attempted the move again and Christian countered into a powerbomb.

Christian might have been supposed to do that the first time, and forgot.

AxRcS.gif

Sorry I just wanted to use that image, but you might be right. I didn't remember that.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I miss Luke Gallows in the WWE. Not for any wrestling, just for looking weird over someone else. He sadly doesn't do that any more in the indies.

I miss his wrestling too. Motivated dude. If you want to see some great Gallows, watch the run of Ring Ka King. He worked awesomely there.

fX9JM.jpg

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I miss his wrestling too. Motivated dude. If you want to see some great Gallows, watch the run of Ring Ka King. He worked awesomely there.

fX9JM.jpg

Oh I love his wrestling as well, especially Ring Ka King and NWA run last year, but there wasn't a damn match in WWE that I even remember... or choose to remember.

Sorry to say this but gotta insert the kane coming out the room gif with the 2 on the side looking creepy
As you requested...
Mc8HM.gif

As for Gallows and Mercury, they were actually part of the match but have been bumped to the side in order to enhance the effect of the images message.

On a side note I want to jump on the Sandow hype train but i'm scared, every hype train I jump on derails horribly...

Kane: the most inconsistent career of all main event talent

Kofi: In the words of Best and Worst of WWE Raw “hey, come on, man!”

Rhodes: in purgatory

Cara: :(

And if we want to take a trip way back
Mr Kennedy:.......KENNEDY!

At least Barrett might be a success right? this is my main hype train since NXT Season 1 (excluding the perma train of Kane)

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I tell ya, Sandow is the love child of Rick Martel and The Genius. Perfect.

Top Bottom