• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Foffy

Banned
>WWE Champion wants to be in main event
>Booked for the first match

He's not the World Heavyweight Champion, guys.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
alright fuck this

i'm done until the overrun

if they fuck up Punk's character like they look like they're fucking up his character, I am 100 percent no joke done with the WWE.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
alright fuck this

i'm done until the overrun

if they fuck up Punk's character like they look like they're fucking up with his character, I am 100 percent no joke done with the WWE.
Do you want me to wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors?

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
So who wants to get a random wrestler to be the #1 trending topic on twitter and see if WWE puts it on tv?

They actually have zero clue how to write a heel now. Zero. The new era of Super Faces has killed it.

And AJ is nothing like she was three weeks ago at all.

Yep, not to jump the gun but our current not quite heel yet Punk is really lame, the face Punk disliked by a few here was better than this. Cena is Cena and AJ has seemingly had her crazy clipped from her character.

Will wait to see if Kane wins the vote, if not i'm out and preparing operation recorded Raw for the morning, oh hell I was going to do that anyway.

gurudyne

Ugh, I'm a pretty thorough mark all things considered--I will buy a lot, but this is a garbage way to start a should-be-promising narrative. Who needs to be fired for this failboat to stop?

Save me D-Bry humor.

Diablos54

And as usual, that went to shit as soon as Cena came out... At least Rey/Punk will be a good match. I would say the same about Bryan/Cena, but we all know how that will finish.

And Cena main event? After everything Punk's been saying? WTF. I hate WWE sometimes (Most of the time).

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Save_Us.Mark
gsrsjg5s6s.gif

Top Bottom