• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

G-Fex

Hulk Hogan made the "Attitude" era. This revisionist history is such BS.

Fuck yes, these Smarks just don't appreciate everything HOGAN HAS DONE.

THE MAN BROUGHT US WRESTLING!

Screen-shot-2012-08-07-at-11.47.51-AM.png

Screen-shot-2012-08-07-at-11.47.21-AM.png

I FUCKING KNEW THERE WAS THESE. THEY EXIST

KANE IS TWILIGHT FOR GIRL MARKS.

G-Fex

So did SoulPlaya fake an injury to enjoy his remaining holiday?

I wonder what his promo will be like when he returns.

He'll be bragging about how we all ripped him off and that he's the best in the world.

NO MORE KANES.

READ THE OP PEOPLE, NO MORE KANE IN THIS THREAD.

IM ENFORCING THIS NOW.

I am the G-fex and I AM REAL.

REAL MAD

He'll be bragging about how we all ripped him off and that he's the best in the world.

NO MORE KANES.

READ THE OP PEOPLE, NO MORE KANE IN THIS THREAD.

IM ENFORCING THIS NOW.

I am the G-fex and I AM REAL.

REAL MAD
Sorry but KOG was the one who enforced those rules, with him gone Kane is here to stay, sorry G-Fex

Worst: My Raw Climax Was Like Two Minutes Of Watching CM Punk Silently Gesture At People

Much like the Ziggler/Jericho thing, we couldn’t hear a word Punk was saying when he put on a headset and started yelling at the announce table, so the momentum we built up watching him attack Cena from behind (exactly like last week, no less) was lost. He was just silently anger yelling at them. Raw has really become less of a live wrestling show on tape, and more of a television show they let us watch them tape. That’s not a recent development, I know, I’m just saying.

I feel like this was a terrible thing to do for the live audience, but incredibly smart for television. If they really want full heel mode CM Punk to work, then depriving the live audience of CM Punk's best promos is (unintentionally?) brilliant.

That said, your business should cater to making the show awesome for the live audience and TV will follow you stupid dummies.

I WAS THAT MAN.

With this little post you made maybe it's time now YES ITS THE APPROPRIATOS TIME FOR ME TO DO IT.

Gentlemen I present my new faction that IS NOW.

The Fex Onward WorldWide Legitimers

The F.O.W.L.

And we're taking over.

You just hooted your last hoot Owl.
You know G-Fex you've been a thorn in my side since the royal rumble where you tried to usurp me from my rightful position as GAF rumble winner, then you weasel into that Kane and AJ alliance to try and drive a wedge between my soul bro, now he's gone because you had to bring your creepy AJ stuff into the mix.
And now here you are slamming down a no Kane rule and bigging up TNA like you're on Net_Wrecker's payroll. Hell i'm not even part of your e-fed. I see what this is, I have eyes that seek through the darkest of nights, you're trying to run me out of town.

But you did not factor in the O.W.L initiative, The Official Wrasslegaf Leader movement will dethrone you and all will return to normality and you will once again set sail for your new flavour of the month community to try and rule, face it G Fex, you're posting on borrowed time.

THIS BUSINESS THREAD!
BE A MAN!
IT'S PERSONAL
DON'T BRING MY HATCHLINGS INTO THIS!

Okay that's enough nonsense for one post, Wade Barrett's new beard people, yay or nay?

Kaladin

Wait, when was G-Fex stripped of his kingdom?
Can you cover this in the next observer Sunflower?

I think I have that covered.....

- While it was made in character, the WrassleGaf GM had to acknowledge that G-Fex made an inappropriate and off color joke about Kane and he was quickly punished by loosing his title.

G-Fex

You know G-Fex you've been a thorn in my side since the royal rumble where you tried to usurp me from my rightful position as GAF rumble winner, then you weasel into that Kane and AJ alliance to try and drive a wedge between my soul bro, now he's gone because you had to bring your creepy AJ stuff into the mix.
And now here you are slamming down a no Kane rule and bigging up TNA like you're on Net_Wrecker's payroll. Hell i'm not even part of your e-fed. I see what this is, I have eyes that seek through the darkest of nights, you're trying to run me out of town.

But you did not factor in the O.W.L initiative, The Official Wrasslegaf Leader movement will dethrone you and all will return to normality and you will once again set sail for your new flavour of the month community to try and rule, face it G Fex, you're posting on borrowed time.

THIS BUSINESS THREAD!
BE A MAN!
IT'S PERSONAL
DON'T BRING MY HATCHLINGS INTO THIS!

Okay that's enough nonsense for one post, Wade Barrett's new beard people, yay or nay?

you never had your leadership

YOU NEVER HAD ME
YOU NEVER EVEN HAD YOUR CAR

You and every little guy like you back there in the lockerroom, the showers, Frankman's funhouse room.

You think you're so smart don't you coloniel? Well consdier this if I don't have my 20 billion dollars then the world will feel the power of the Pax Bisonica.

And I was a WAD BARRET AND HIS BARRAT BARRAGE fan before you were!

YAY

also KOG is cooler
I'm not sure how I feel about the beard right now.
As for the second part of your post I think you're living up to your name.

Its a no kane world and I'm loving every minute of it. Don't let this be a dream.

You know I could just dump a huge post of Kane propaganda here but I wouldn't want to upset Professor Beef.

you never had your leadership

YOU NEVER HAD ME
YOU NEVER EVEN HAD YOUR CAR

You and every little guy like you back there in the lockerroom, the showers, Frankman's funhouse room.

You think you're so smart don't you coloniel? Well consdier this if I don't have my 20 billion dollars then the world will feel the power of the Pax Bisonica.

And I was a WAD BARRET AND HIS BARRAT BARRAGE fan before you were!
I don't even know how to respond to this.

I feel like this was a terrible thing to do for the live audience, but incredibly smart for television. If they really want full heel mode CM Punk to work, then depriving the live audience of CM Punk's best promos is (unintentionally?) brilliant.

That said, your business should cater to making the show awesome for the live audience and TV will follow you stupid dummies.

He got knocked out 10 seconds later so harrisonfordwhogivesashit.gif

G-Fex

They're all terrible.

They need to take CM Punk and Big Show and AJ and Cena, and throw them in a big truck trailer and driven down to mexico and thrown into the Chubacabra pit.

BRING BACK DOUBLE J

Sokantish

They're all terrible.

They need to take CM Punk and Big Show and AJ and Cena, and throw them in a big truck trailer and driven down to mexico and thrown into the Chubacabra pit.

BRING BACK DOUBLE J

CM Punk is better than Jeff Hardy and the Hulkster at least.

Top Bottom