• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

kpTup.gif

I was a happy child at the end of WM 21. At the point Mr. H's and JBL had their titles for fucking ever and they were annoying.

The new generation was upon us, with fresh new stars like John Cena and Batista.

How quickly that all went to shit when it was apparent that WWE couldn't actually build up anyone else.

McNei1y

The new generation was upon us, with fresh new stars like John Cena and Batista.

How quickly that all went to shit when it was apparent that WWE couldn't actually build up anyone else.

Whatever Smackdown game that was was downright amazing with all that talent.

Didn't one of those games also allow 8 people in the ring at once at one point?

Whatever Smackdown game that was was downright amazing with all that talent.

Didn't one of those games also allow 8 people in the ring at once at one point?

HCTP had a great roster even if its versions of Cena and Batista were essentially rookies.

The first PS2 entry "Just Bring It" allowed for 8 man matches/rumbles and also Fred Durst.

McNei1y

HCTP had a great roster even if its versions of Cena and Batista were essentially rookies.

The first PS2 entry "Just Bring It" allowed for 8 man matches/rumbles and also Fred Durst.

Ah right it was Just Bring It. I loved those matches. It was hectic but still so damn fun as a kid.

McNei1y

Play as GAFMAN with Batista Bomb as his finisher and do it.

GafMan should be orange and gray with no face.

Or Broad Lesnar.

McNei1y

But seriously, any of those options are good! As long as custom characters are also in the story mode so we can randomly see your creations roam around then I'd be good. Create your stable.

Benoit or Batista got me vote.

Edgeward

Read the grantland article on Nash just now. Real good. Made me like him quite a bit. Lost me when he criticized wrestlers like Punk and D Bry for not being big enough for ME status though.

But yeah, told a side of Nash I was not familiar with.

G-Fex

Well since apparently my copy of Super Metroid has broke or something.

I guess I shall stream it in a few minutes.

Haven't paid attention, does this mean the original is back?

"“@CrankyVince: █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ COCK SYSTEM SOFTWARE PATCH INSTALLATION 3% DONE.”

Top Bottom