• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Hex

Banned
Paige did say in the interview today that she's returning to WWE soon. Had a CT scan just recently. She said she's excited to work with the new women.

So at least she's not being openly antagonistic anymore.

The problem is that Del Rio will never shut up.
He will keep talking shit and calling out HHH and the company, which the company WILL hold against Paige.
Not only that, what happens when Del Rio wants to be back stage with his threats.
Will she be able to keep him away?

And I say this as I LOVE Paige, I will love to see her back.

Who would they bury harder?
NXT_192_Photo_16.1.png

The thing for Paige, and she probably realized this, is that WWE is far and away the best place for her to be. Nowhere else is going to pay her that much. She's got a good deal.

She just needs to get the fuck out of her own way.

She was probably set for life as one of the top women, and now that's in serious jeopardy.

My A/C unit has had trouble cooling. Was hoping it be a minor fix.

NOPE.

Well could be, A LOT worse.

I mean I don't have to fix it, but it probbaly be worse in the long run. Thank You global warming.

The house I bought doesn't have an AC but a swamp cooler. I was skeptical but it works great. I will run this it into the ground before upgrading to an AC.

somedevil

The thing for Paige, and she probably realized this, is that WWE is far and away the best place for her to be. Nowhere else is going to pay her that much. She's got a good deal.

She just needs to get the fuck out of her own way.

She was probably set for life as one of the top women, and now that's in serious jeopardy.

Well here is the recap of Alberto and her interview:

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/6rewt4/paigealberto_busted_open_recap/

I don't think her answers to what happened in the airport and what her family said will help.

Any summaries of the Del Rio and Paige debacle?

it was a weird interview. i hate to sound condescending but they do sound very normal.

Dave and Bubba would ask a question and the responses would run 10 minutes with going up for air to breathe. It was fine though. The overall message was 'hey. we argue just like anyone else' and we make mistakes just like any other couple.

Del Rio says he'll be back on the show soon and Paige says she has to see her doc in AZ to get one final clearing.

I legit can't remember the last time Paige was on WWE TV. She was never on after the brand split, right?

She said in the interview this august will mark one year

If Paige and Alberto have literally perfect behavior from here on out, she can probably come back from this. She was always one of the most over women and one of the biggest merch movers and ratings draws. And Vince will look past a lot of things if he feels like there's money to be made.

Bubba Ray is still ignornt a lot of times.

He came to their defense saying 'how many times have you had an argument with your spouse?'.

Fucker, the point isn't about arguing, the point is the behavior. You dont yell or throw things at your SO. It may be statistically normal, but it ins't appropriate.

Nope.

I think her and Summer are the only people drafted during the first draft who have yet to appear yet.

Summer is a weird one. I legit don't know why they don't use her. She's passable in the ring and one of the better character workers they have. And she never gets in trouble. So I wonder why they don't use her.

Hell, she's yet another woman who would do the role Lana is doing right now better than Lana.

Summer is a weird one. I legit don't know why they don't use her. She's passable in the ring and one of the better character workers they have. And she never gets in trouble. So I wonder why they don't use her.

Hell, she's yet another woman who would do the role Lana is doing right now better than Lana.
Summer is one of my favorites and I hate how she's never used. She makes the most of whatever bad story she's given. The story is basically that she's clear right now but they just don't have anything for her, right?

I'd love if they had her randomly attack Sasha or Charlotte to start a story of her being angry that they have all this success when in kayfabe canon she's the one who helped them find their edge down in NXT.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Mike Johnson is saying he's heard rumblings that all the former ROH guys who are NXT bound (Lio Rush, Dijak, Fish, KOR, and Cole) might come in as a stable of sorts instead of them all being introduced as singles at once.

This slow trickling of them (Fish a few weeks ago, O'Reilly last night) might be a part of it.

They should name the Ex-ROH stable "Circle of Respect."

Beefy

Bubba Ray is still ignornt a lot of times.

He came to their defense saying 'how many times have you had an argument with your spouse?'.

Fucker, the point isn't about arguing, the point is the behavior. You dont yell or throw things at your SO. It may be statistically normal, but it ins't appropriate.

Bubba is a racist , homophobe Trump supporter. Makes sense.

Fox318

Trump presidency is a nightmare for him and us.

Dude just quit.

Honestly if it wasn't for the fact he would tarnish his name he would probably do it.

I think he likes the title but the job itself is fucking tough and he was NEVER that into anything other than calling fox and friends.

Mike Johnson is saying he's heard rumblings that all the former ROH guys who are NXT bound (Lio Rush, Dijak, Fish, KOR, and Cole) might come in as a stable of sorts instead of them all being introduced as singles at once.

This slow trickling of them (Fish a few weeks ago, O'Reilly last night) might be a part of it.

Yes please.

More stables!!!!

Syder

I legit can't remember the last time Paige was on WWE TV. She was never on after the brand split, right?
WWE announced on August 17th 2016 that it suspended Paige and she hadn't appeared on RAW post-brand split (July 28) by that point. Her last match was on the June 27th edition of RAW in a tag team bout with Sasha Banks, Charlotte and Dana Brooke.

Hasney

2.5 hour train to the other office, 7 hours of meetings, 5 hours of catching up with an old friend over beers, 2.5 hours of a train home... Goddamn I wish the WiFi worked on NJPW World right now.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
If Paige and Alberto have literally perfect behavior from here on out, she can probably come back from this. She was always one of the most over women and one of the biggest merch movers and ratings draws. And Vince will look past a lot of things if he feels like there's money to be made.

Paige left right when business picked up, which was Charlotte/Becky Lynch.

Paige was never actually doing anything of relevance at any point after they made the switch from basically models to just being wrestlers.

Hasney

A friend of mine, who does wrestle for my local indie, is convinced that the scoop slam to Cenas neck INCLUDING the I'm Sorry after is a work. I dunno.

Top Bottom