• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Who needs five?
Best mod ever.
tumblr_n8da54GYKp1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

I don't think he even says it anymore.

Unlike Kurt Angle who randomly ends all promos with a really obviously rehearsed "Oh, it's true. It's DAMN true" regardless of whether it makes sense.

Hahha yeah. But I can't blame Kurt he seems super happy to be back in the WWE. I would ham it up too.

SilentMike03

Neo Member
Does Progress live stream their events or is their service VOD only? That NYC show is fucking stacked and I'm thinking of jumping in for it.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The whole idea of the CWC was originally created as a showcase for Andrade.

I can't tell if his current path is better or worse than that would have been.

It still makes me laugh people think he would have been better off in a mask which he obviously wouldn't have

Zach

There was no thievery involved, Menome. And I tried to get you to take it back, but you wouldn't. It's all I want in this world.

Hasney

Which game is this? I don't recognize this stage.

Pro Wrestling X. Something that has allegedly been in development for a decade trying to mimic the systems of No Mercy, but while the buttons are the same, it captures non of the feel.

At least it has some of the HCTP insanity now

Real talk though, Evie is probably one of the people I'm most excited about in the MYC. She's just so great, and has been for a while. Hell, she was Nia's debut squash opponent, and in three minutes she managed to get more over than Nia. She's almost a perfect babyface given her size and style of work. I think she has even greater star potential in WWE than Kairi.

An Evie/Toni Storm feud is one of my biggest hopes with them both coming into WWE around the same time. I think they could work great together. They've only ever wrestled once and it was years ago.

Hasney

For a minute I thought it was some HCTP mod, looks mediocre. Thank you

If you ever just want a silly wrestling game, try 3D Wrestling Revolution. You can have a 30 man over the top battle royal inside those mini rings people travelled on in the 80's Manias.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/665330/Wrestling_Revolution_3D/

Or, you know, stack 30 ladders on top of each other and glitch through the ceiling. I've made their Enzo Amore clone work for NJPW in career mode and be the IWGP champ for 3 months!

If you ever just want a silly wrestling game, try 3D Wrestling Revolution. You can have a 30 man over the top battle royal inside those mini rings people travelled on in the 80's Manias.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/665330/Wrestling_Revolution_3D/

Or, you know, stack 30 ladders on top of each other and glitch through the ceiling. I've made their Enzo Amore clone work for NJPW in career mode and be the IWGP champ for 3 months!
Now this looks awful in a great way. Is it online or local only?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Real talk though, Evie is probably one of the people I'm most excited about in the MYC. She's just so great, and has been for a while. Hell, she was Nia's debut squash opponent, and in three minutes she managed to get more over than Nia. She's almost a perfect babyface given her size and style of work. I think she has even greater star potential in WWE than Kairi.

An Evie/Toni Storm feud is one of my biggest hopes with them both coming into WWE around the same time. I think they could work great together. They've only ever wrestled once and it was years ago.
Meltzer isn't even sure Storm is being brought in.

I think it's like 99% though. She's got the look (she's got the look) and is so young there's no real chance of an injury history.

Angry Grimace

It's funny to me that Rollins has fallen down to tagging with Ambrose again, but I'd like to think this is heading towards an Ambrose turn and not a Rollins turn.

Rollins is better as a heel, but Ambrose needs the character shakeup way more than Rollins does.

Meltzer isn't even sure Storm is being brought in.

I think it's like 99% though. She's got the look (she's got the look) and is so young there's no real chance of an injury history.

He hasn't been told she is explicitly, but that could be as simple as him not having asked.

She is literally in the dead front and center ahead of all the other women on the poster for the MYC.

There is no chance they don't have big plans to bring her in when her Stardom deal is up in October.

Foggy

Only way Toni doesn't get signed is if they got cold feet and have no interest in a women's only program. Unless she's playing contractual hardball or something.

Hasney

WWE's latest retro shirt is the Nexus shirt.

Kind of weird given most are unemployed and not associated with the company, one works on commentary, another is injured and the only active one barely appears.

Nnnnggg, still tempted considering they got me back into wrestling, but it's not the right one.

Unfortunately wore out the "top rope" version of the shirt and the armpit had a split in it.

w02780zm.jpg

No "WWE official" patch bollocks and nothing on the back. Just that.

Top Bottom