• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Bronx-Man

Banned
Mike Johnson is saying he's heard rumblings that all the former ROH guys who are NXT bound (Lio Rush, Dijak, Fish, KOR, and Cole) might come in as a stable of sorts instead of them all being introduced as singles at once.

This slow trickling of them (Fish a few weeks ago, O'Reilly last night) might be a part of it.
That's an.....interesting......stable. I'll see where this goes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8TeeCpwkFU&sf103537449=1

tumblr_n401iyWZ731sg31w3o1_250.gif
Awesome. I'm glad someone in the company realized themes should have vocals again instead of sounding like generic buttrock #9.

I don't get POPGAF. I thought they were just a semi-serious meme community.

Is posting lots of GIFs not allowed?

Go with this for the time being:

Within the thread it's fine but keep it here

so we can't invade a thread and start posting wrestling memes and gifs

In here, it's fine. Outside of this thread, use sparingly. Being a fan of GIFs myself, I don't want to play too hard on a rule, but any more than 1-2 GIFs in post can be a problem at times, especially if they're community injokes and memes. Leaves a lot of folks confused as to the point of an image or GIFs.

Mike Johnson is saying he's heard rumblings that all the former ROH guys who are NXT bound (Lio Rush, Dijak, Fish, KOR, and Cole) might come in as a stable of sorts instead of them all being introduced as singles at once.

This slow trickling of them (Fish a few weeks ago, O'Reilly last night) might be a part of it.

Interesting. I wonder if they will go with some sort of cool stable name like No Remorse Corps or The Carnage Crew

Syder

I honestly have no idea who you are, but carry on I suppose.
n here, it's fine. Outside of this thread, use sparingly. Being a fan of GIFs myself, I don't want to play too hard on a rule, but any more than 1-2 GIFs in post can be a problem at times, especially if they're community injokes and memes. Leaves a lot of folks confused as to the point of an image or GIFs.
Hey, mods are here.

Fave Fives?

Egg0

Banned
That's an.....interesting......stable. I'll see where this goes.

Awesome. I'm glad someone in the company realized themes should have vocals again instead of sounding like generic buttrock #9.

BURN IT DOWN! But it keeps looping over and over.

Go with this for the time being:

In here, it's fine. Outside of this thread, use sparingly. Being a fan of GIFs myself, I don't want to play too hard on a rule, but any more than 1-2 GIFs in post can be a problem at times, especially if they're community injokes and memes. Leaves a lot of folks confused as to the point of an image or GIFs.

Welcome to the thread, don't drop our greetings

pxuFxB9.gif

Takeover Brooklyn looks like one of those cards where people will go into it less hyped, and it will way overdeliver. Card as of now:

Roode vs. McIntyre
Asuka vs. Ember Moon
Black vs. Itami
AOP vs. Sanity
Gargano vs. Almas

According to Meltzer, tickets for the show are moving pretty slow.

Ho Ho Lun, we hardly knew knew lun ye.

(But even still we could tell you were in the CWC because you were the boss man in Hong Kong and HHH needed to give you some quid pro quo to get a foothold)

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
BELIEVE DAT.

I don't think he even says it anymore.

Unlike Kurt Angle who randomly ends all promos with a really obviously rehearsed "Oh, it's true. It's DAMN true" regardless of whether it makes sense.

Last Sunday's PROGRESS show is up: https://demandprogress.pivotshare.com/media/chapter-53:-fate-loves-the-fearless/64885/feature

Tag Team Number One Contender Match: #CCK vs Extra Talent-ed
Chuck Mambo vs Chief Deputy Dunne
Zack Gibson & James Drake vs Never Say Die
For a future Atlas title match: Rob Lynch vs James Davis
Pete Dunne vs Jack Sexsmith
PROGRESS Women's Title Match: Toni Storm (c) vs Candice LeRae
PROGRESS Tag Team Titles Match: British Strong Style (c) vs Jimmy Havoc & Mark Haskins
Travis Banks vs Keith Lee

That pop at the end of the show is nuts
for TK and Dahlia 😍😍

He definitely can, he was promoing during his vignettes but they've kept him silent since then.

Since when is Zach in Progress wrestling???

Nice hoss battle between the London Riots but why
did they had to split WWE style? Meh, I was just expecting a friendly departure

The whole idea of the CWC was originally created as a showcase for Andrade.

I can't tell if his current path is better or worse than that would have been.

Top Bottom