• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Hasney

Probably for the best.

I should have my name in red without mod powers so I can just walk into threads like this

biDFHU0.gif

Instead of the current generic entrance I have

david-flair-o.gif

Hasney

Just had pointed out that the Seth Rollins screen shot from WWE 2k18 is basically a white Tama Tonga and now I can't unsee it.

DGT-0A9UwAAqLyM.jpg

I feel like the WWE should send some of their wrestlers to Progress or Evolve to get better training and experience before coming into NXT or WWE proper. The Performance Center is clearly a failure at this point.

I feel like the WWE should send some of their wrestlers to Progress or Evolve to get better training and experience before coming into NXT or WWE proper.

I think their relationship with Evolve isn't as good anymore due to the Floslam stuff.

But I do agree that they should use Progress as an "excursion" for their less developed NXT talent.

The original tweet by Aries is real. I cannot find that particular reply by Wendy's (maybe they deleted it), but their Twitter guy replies to a bunch of wrestling stuff.

It has been deleted :(

There's still a tweet up telling Ellsworth they're not going to make a flavor of Frosty in honor of him because they already have vanilla.

Carnby

Dave and Bubba would ask a question and the responses would run 10 minutes with going up for air to breathe. It was fine though. The overall message was 'hey. we argue just like anyone else' and we make mistakes just like any other couple.

"Hey I got stabbed in Mexico and had a fist fight with my brother in a jail cell just like any other normal person would have."

So now we know what Enzo did to get kicked off the bus.

The incident in question we were told that broke the camel’s back, and this happened some time back, was him talking very loudly on his phone to someone and saying things that those who couldn’t help but hear him thought were negative about the business while bragging about how much money he was making from the business to that person.

Makes that stripper story seem accurate.

So you guys got WressleGaf in trouble again. Why am I not surprised. Maybe one day we'll be able to have another gif thread on OT again.

I feel like the WWE should send some of their wrestlers to Progress or Evolve to get better training and experience before coming into NXT or WWE proper. The Performance Center is clearly a failure at this point.

WWE would do well by forcing their homegrown power plant talent to explore work in indies. There's a reason the more successful ones from NXT have been people with previous experience to WWE.

somedevil

Apparently Graves buried him on that Bring it to the Table show or whatever too.

He also made a joke about the stripper story on Raw about Enzo being cheap.

Also, if this Bayley injury is bad then its guaranteed Asuka is going to Raw due to them needing someone who can work and can carry others.

They really need bring up 6 women up after Summerslam.

WWE would do well by forcing their homegrown power plant talent to explore work in indies. There's a reason the more successful ones from NXT have been people with previous experience to WWE.

Meltzer mentioned this morning that someone presented him with an interesting idea. They should cut 50% of the NXT guys and girls they have. Not anyone major, just a lot of the PC people. And the ones that go out and still pursue wrestling, the ones that go to Japan and go to the UK and work their asses off to get better, those are the ones you look to pick back up and re-sign later. The ones that say "oh well, if I'm not in WWE I don't want to do this", then those are the ones who probably weren't gonna make it anyways, so who cares if you let them go.

Meltzer mentioned this morning that someone presented him with an interesting idea. They should cut 50% of the NXT guys and girls they have. Not anyone major, just a lot of the PC people. And the ones that go out and still pursue wrestling, the ones that go to Japan and go to the UK and work their asses off to get better, those are the ones you look to pick back up and re-sign later. The ones that say "oh well, if I'm not in WWE I don't want to do this", then those are the ones who probably weren't gonna make it anyways, so who cares if you let them go.

I agree look at what juice has done

Top Bottom