• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Foggy

'Sup

C7TP4ycVAAAdfxj.jpg

Alvarez speculated this morning that the reason the Breezango stuff is still going when it was supposed to end at Battleground is that maybe the original plan was Harper and Rowan, but then they decided to switch it to Sanity, so they had to delay the payoff to post-SS because Sanity has a title match at Takeover.

Fucking hope so.

Sanity has nothing left to do in NXT

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
remember when Jericho put a fucking list over as shit?

Anth0ny

Cool Meltzer tidbit:

This is a legit amazing thing, considering what it takes in, including the entire WWE product line and all the legendary rock bands and pop culture figures, but for last week at Hot Topic, top selling T-shirt was Rick & Morty Portal (characters on Adult Swim), but No. 2 was the Young Bucks Bullet Club shirt and No. 3 was the Cody Bullet Club shirt. This would be from figures gathered from stores nationwide and would be out of literally thousands of T-shirt designs carried

the elite

the the elite

Hex

Banned
Does Kenny Omega not have any shirts on sale or is he not over with the Hot Topic crowd?

He does, but he is not as quick to get them refreshed.
The Bucks have their wives doing some of the behind the scenes stuff to make sure things are constantly getting refilled.
I would imagine Cody is anal as hell about it too.
Kenny and Marty keep selling out but if you are not restocking fast enough it will hurt numbers.

Update

Tyler Bate vs. Travis Banks from the SSS 16 finals is definitely a top 10 MOTYC IMO.

What a fantastic fucking match I just watched.

I made an audible weird noise outburst at the Kiwi Crusher off the top rope.

And then Bate kicked out.

Magic.

how does one watch it?

Demand Progress

It's their streaming service. $7.50/month, but I think there's a promo code out there somewhere for a $0.99 first month.

If you do that, I'd recommend watching all three days. They are all fantastic. Like really fantastic. Day 2 is probably my show of the year at this point.

Edit: found the coupon code. Should still work.

PWP99CENT

He does, but he is not as quick to get them refreshed.
The Bucks have their wives doing some of the behind the scenes stuff to make sure things are constantly getting refilled.
I would imagine Cody is anal as hell about it too.
Kenny and Marty keep selling out but if you are not restocking fast enough it will hurt numbers.

That makes sense. I know Kenny has a lot more proper NJPW shirts (Tekken collab), so I was wondering if that cut into it too.

He needs to be moved away from Vince like many other guys

It is not just a Vince thing, in CMLL he was one of the most amazing wrestlers, but he was never presented as one of the big high flyers, just another luchador; in NJPW he was basically a jobber for the jrs., and that is low, just a bit above being a young lion; and now, after an amazing performance in the CWC, he just disappeared and became another wasted talent, that is basically the story of Dorada, an amazing luchador that is wasted everywhere he goes.

Pikma

Banned
It is not just a Vince thing, in CMLL he was one of the most amazing wrestlers, but he was never presented as one of the big high flyers, just another luchador; in NJPW he was basically a jobber for the jrs., and that is low, just a bit above being a young lion; and now, after an amazing performance in the CWC, he just disappeared and became another wasted talent, that is basically the story of Dorada, an amazing luchador that is wasted everywhere he goes.
Oh I know all of that, I just think Trips is the only guy who has treated him the way he deserves, considering he'd probably have won the CWC if not because of his commitments in Mexico

Oh I know all of that, I just think Trips is the only guy who has treated him the way he deserves, considering he'd probably have won the CWC if not because of his commitments in Mexico

I think the reason he didn't win is also that the winner had to be champion and Vince doesn't want a main roster champion that can't speak any English whatsoever. At least Asuka and Nak can make their way through a promo well enough.

I do think it's clear that Triple H really likes him though.

At least he is still young, maybe one day he will get what he deserves...

Lol I knew people would make excuses for Nakamura dropping Cena on his head. Reminds me of 2015 when people called Lesnar dangerous for Rollins being an idiot and trying to backflip on Germans and failing and almost breaking his neck.

At least in 2017 we all know the kind of wrestler Rollins is.

Top Bottom