• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Guys. Guys. Instead of fantasy sports, the GWF is fantasy spots. Hahahahaha.

tumblr_inline_nkemq0wwqS1qfc7n4.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Sometimes I think you guys actually believe the wrestling community on GAF literally encompasses only the people who post in the community thread. 80% of the people reading this community and on forums in general are just lurkers who never post. It's like thinking your friend list on Facebook is your actual friend list.

Sometimes I think you guys actually believe the wrestling community on GAF literally encompasses only the people who post in the community thread.

It's like thinking your friend list on Facebook is your actual friend list.

the contrary is also true. people assumed the op of that thread is a regular here.

Hasney

Sometimes I think you guys actually believe the wrestling community on GAF literally encompasses only the people who post in the community thread.

It's like thinking your friend list on Facebook is your actual friend list.

I mean, we're the only ones that matter.

Scrap that actually, only I matter.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Angry Grimace, I hope your personal life is good.

It's garbo, but I lost 27 pounds. I'm literally .5 pounds from being under 200 for the first time in 5 years.

As for all the lurkers, my guess is everyone in this thread has X-Pac Heat with some random GAFfer with 0 posts and you'll never know about it.

Sephzilla

Sometimes I think you guys actually believe the wrestling community on GAF literally encompasses only the people who post in the community thread. 80% of the people reading this community and on forums in general are just lurkers who never post. It's like thinking your friend list on Facebook is your actual friend list.

I just think it's interesting when wrestling threads mare made by people who never post in WrassleGAF. Like, why do they not post here at all? What can we do to make the WrassleGAF community more open to newcomers? Why do all people who see wrestling threads assume it came from WrassleGAF?

I kind of wonder if the general opinion of WrassleGAF is still fueled by how the community used to be 2 or 3 years ago.

Zach

That's great re: the weight loss, Angry G. The fulfilling personal life is bound to follow in the next 12 months!

And I love lurkers and wish they'd all post.

Hasney

I just think it's interesting when wrestling threads mare made by people who never post in WrassleGAF. Like, why do they not post here at all? What can we do to make the WrassleGAF community more open to newcomers? Why do all people who see wrestling threads assume it came from WrassleGAF?

"whatever"GAF is a catch all term for people interested in something. Like when people say "SwitchGAF", it's usually just Switch owners, not people who congregate around a thread.

Some people just don't like megathreads, especially fast moving ones if they're not here all the time. People also tend not to poke around community too much, so visibility.

Anth0ny

It's garbo, but I lost 27 pounds. I'm literally .5 pounds from being under 200 for the first time in 5 years.

Nice!

When my depression kicked in I dropped from 196 to 169. Then I started eating again, now I'm back to 187 >_<

I eat because I'm unhappy, and I'm unhappy because I eat. It's a vicious cycle!

Egg0

Banned

As for all the lurkers, my guess is everyone in this thread has X-Pac Heat with some random GAFfer with 0 posts and you'll never know about it.

When I was lurking, Neogaf Vince had heat from me for his "I remember that podcast" bit he would do. Then I found it hilarious because he'd never stop.

that's awesome but hopefully the weight loss is b/c you're going it the healthy way and not because you're sick or unhealthy.

When I was lurking, Neogaf Vince had heat from me for his "I remember that podcast" bit he would do. Then I found it hilarious because he'd never stop.

i remember that post

Sephzilla

Congrats on the weight loss dude

Angry Grimace

that's awesome but hopefully the weight loss is b/c you're going it the healthy way and not because you're sick or unhealthy.

i remember that post

Literally just counting calories. I don't have enough money for Jinder Juice or a gym membership. I used to work out a lot and be pretty fit, but that was 10 years ago and it was kind of expensive. I moved into an apartment that's 2 blocks from Subway. I semi-regularly just eat the 12 inch 6 dollar sandwich for lunch and dinner and eat a granola bar for breakfast and log it all in MyFitnessPal. It usually leaves enough room to fill the rest of my "budget" with a pint or two of Guinness at the local tavern.

According to the BMI calculator, I went from "Obese" to just plain "Overweight." I got a laugh out of that.

Browny

Banned
And I love lurkers and wish they'd all post.

Entrance.gif

Been ill as fuck with near 40 deg temp (100 for our American friends) the past couple of days, loving Xia as Scott Hall. Who is the "big surprise"?

Edit: great going AG. I cut out sugar at the beginning of the year and halve lots 12 pounds with no additional effort.

Draxal

I hate you for some random post in the manga thread.

Or something, or maybe not.

Zach

Nice!

When my depression kicked in I dropped from 196 to 169. Then I started eating again, now I'm back to 187 >_<

I eat because I'm unhappy, and I'm unhappy because I eat. It's a vicious cycle!
#5years

Wait. No. No! You've still a good #50years left, Anth0ny! Put down that Milky Way and take a brisk walk at the park!

Sephzilla

I legitimately need to start losing a little weight. I'm starting to reach a point where I'm becoming unhappy with my self image, so it's time to fix that

NeoGAF Vince's ban ends next month

Hasney

Because I've had to go vegan for most of my meals, I've just bought Huel which is like meal replacement shakes because I can't be fucked preparing vegan food or paying ridiculous prices for lunch. Make myself a damn good meal when I get home from work though.

Sephzilla

I wouldn't be surprised.

I remember talking with Keyser Soze in a thread months ago and he basically seemed to be under the impression that WrassleGAF was still the shithole it was a few years back, I actually tried to tell him it became a better place since then. So yeah, we're still riding that reputation from back then unfortunately :/

Top Bottom