• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Sephzilla

tumblr_n401iyWZ731sg31w3o2_250.gif

Zach

I guess I started posting around the time WrassleGAF was considered crappy. Man, I've really turned this place around, OwensIsNow, huh?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The NeoGiraffe Universe is buzzing with anticipation for NVM's return!

The terms of his unban should require him to go back to Sunflower because right around the end before he banned himself for no real reason I was starting to get the impression he legitimately believed he was Vince McMahon.

I am not digging that USO tune at all. Much preferred the instrumental.
I guess I started posting around the time WrassleGAF was considered crappy. Man, I've really turned this place around, OwensIsNow, huh?
The WrassleGAF got better storyline began when I started posting "two or three years ago". Take that to the bank, dweeb.

Sephzilla

The terms of his unban should require him to go back to Sunflower because right around the end before he banned himself for no real reason I was starting to get the impression he legitimately believed he was Vince McMahon.

And he still needs to fulfill his Max Landis avatar bet

Recall

Wow, Ishii vs Makabe from Day 3 of the G1 is brutal. They beat the living shit out of each other, the lariat battle towards the end was mental. Awesome match.

Caderfix

you still got it *clap clap clapclapclap *

where ya been, btw?

Gave up on wrestling
for now
. I have even less to contribute now, so I decided to stop posting rather than keep talking about off-topic things in here.

Hey Cader, long time no see.
*shakes hand*

Yo, brother! *shakes hand*

No wonder it was shit

Wanna a slap?

What a nightmare.

Take that, Caderfox!

💔

Bronx-Man

Banned
I remember talking with Keyser Soze in a thread months ago and he basically seemed to be under the impression that WrassleGAF was still the shithole it was a few years back, I actually tried to tell him it became a better place since then. So yeah, we're still riding that reputation from back then unfortunately :/
Well the good thing is that ALL of us helped this place improve by leaps and bounds. Think of here as New Japan post-Inoki's MMA obsession.

Caderfix

Also, Menome and I marked the time in which this community turned around. All of you talking big about "making things better" can just suck it
(Filth)

Sephzilla

Gave up on wrestling
for now
. I have even less to contribute now, so I decided to stop posting rather than keep talking about off-topic things in here.

*shrug* on that note sometimes i wonder if i go off topic in this thread too often since i admittedly dont watch much wresting lately

Bronson's birthday is today? Happy birthd-*gives him a big boot*
I kind of wonder if the general opinion of WrassleGAF is still fueled by how the community used to be 2 or 3 years ago.

When it comes to communities on GAF, a lot of people stick to the past when it comes to images. Just look at PopGAF as a prime example.

Recall

YOSHI-HASHI looks awful, his hair, his face, his jobber attire and complete lack of threat towards a main eventer.

First time seeing him and I never want to again.

Naito is in a league of his own.

I just think it's interesting when wrestling threads mare made by people who never post in WrassleGAF. Like, why do they not post here at all? What can we do to make the WrassleGAF community more open to newcomers? Why do all people who see wrestling threads assume it came from WrassleGAF?

I kind of wonder if the general opinion of WrassleGAF is still fueled by how the community used to be 2 or 3 years ago.

Hmmmm...

-Maybe not going through their post history for any evidence of participation in the community threads, as if that is some sort of litmus test of a forum member's value.

-Not making a wild, dismissive accusation about them as a result

-Not derailing their threads with negative comments about their worthiness

And as far as I know this happened a little more than an hour ago, not 2-3 years. And it was all done by you.

S2vrQ.gif

In the building I work in, one of the offices is a phone/computer repair shop. Well one of the phones that someone was working on had the battery explode. Our hallway is filled with smoke and everyone in my office realized this building doesnt have sprinklers or a fire alarm.

YOSHI-HASHI looks awful, his hair, his face, his jobber attire and complete lack of threat towards a main eventer.

First time seeing him and I never want to again.

Naito is in a league of his own.

he has taken over the worse look in NJPW away from Chase Owens

speaking of Owens, I wonder if he feels left out in Bullet Club USA. None of The Elite vids feature or mention him.

Top Bottom