• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Tall4Life

Speaking of WCW I watched the main event of Uncensored 96 today, that weird as fuck three cage thing but also a ring. I'm glad WCW is dead.

Speaking of WCW I watched the main event of Uncensored 96 today, that weird as fuck three cage thing but also a ring. I'm glad WCW is dead.

cage.jpg

jmdajr

Thanks. My roommate had it for 5 days so It was inevitable that I got it I guess. Hopefully it clears up in 24 hours. My last three Jinders happened 20-25 mins apart. Hopefully it's slowing down. Haven't Mahaled in 2 hours.
Immodium AD works. At least for me.

I have a cold now but would gladly take it over that.

Immodium AD works. At least for me.

I have a cold now but would gladly take it over that.
You're apparently not supposed to take it to stop the diarreah cause you want the virus out of your system. But my carpet isn't having fun today so I might need to slow it down some.

Is this really something worth being upset about, the reputation of the pro wresting community thread in the eyes of the forum as a whole?

This community is not the gate keeper of all wrestling news, no one has to consult with you about whether a wrestling topic merits its own thread. If it's worthy, it'll get views and posts. If it isn't, it'll fall off the front page.

I thought you would have learned this after a mod deleted your sh*t post in the Eva Marie thread where you felt the need to publicly disassociate yourself and this community from the OP, but I guess not.

But you guys are right, this community isn't hostile and insular like it was 2-3 years ago with all those bad apples that are long gone now. No, it's much better now.

No one proclaimed we are the gatekeeper of wrestling news. Your deliberate reframing of any discussion to score whatever points you're looking for to ironically paint us bitter as a whole is obvious. Equally impressive is you pointing out that we shouldn't be concerned with what topic of discussion is worth merit followed by YOU qualifying what constitutes shit posting.

Take a breather and stop projecting. No one here is hostile.

Wrestlecircus is on this weekend fyi. I believe this show marks their first with reduced hours (or maybe it's next?).

Cody makes his much hyped and advertised appearance.

Watchable on Twitch for anyone not familiar with the program.

MC Safety

Zach, 2-3 years ago you set upon giving a letter grade to every wrestling PPV on the WWE Network and despite MC Safety giving you hell after every updated spreadsheet you'd post, about your worth and your grade's worth, you buckled down, persevered and didn't quit.

They weren't reviews, and there were far too many of them for me to comment after each posting/revision.

Reviews are critical and have some context. They hold value for an audience beyond the one who posted it.

No one proclaimed we are the gatekeeper of wrestling news. Your deliberate reframing of any discussion to score whatever points you're looking for to ironically paint us bitter as a whole is obvious. Equally impressive is you pointing out that we shouldn't be concerned with what topic of discussion is worth merit followed by YOU qualifying what constitutes shit posting.

Take a breather and stop projecting. No one here is hostile.
Thank you for clarifying that.
They weren't reviews, and there were far too many of them for me to comment after each posting/revision.

Reviews are critical and have some context. They hold value for an audience beyond the one who posted it.
Got it.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder

LOL.

Yea I'm sure ROH is going to have their golden boy drop their world title at a WrestleCircus show. Way to definitively give away the ending to your main event. If it wasn't for the ROH title then at least the possibility would exist (however slim) that Cody would be putting over their local guy.

Zach

But I didn't say they were reviews. I said they were gradezzzzz.

XOXO 4 LYFE, MCS.

Zee-Row

Banned

WTF? That shit is way more entertaining then that Bamboo cage crap that Randy and Jinder were in. WCW was the Sega of wrestling , they innovated while other companies copied them.

Hex

Banned
The things that happen when I leave the thread to take a nap.
ANYWAY *cough* back to business....

tumblr_o7pphpnvsJ1s066k8o1_400.gif

August 5 in Osaka, 4AM (B Block)

- Kazuchika Okada vs. EVIL
- Satoshi Kojima vs. SANADA
- Minoru Suzuki vs. Michael Elgin
- Tama Tonga vs. Toru Yano
- Kenny Omega vs. Juice Robinson

I think Kenny will make Juice look like a million.
Tama was fuming back stage after the tag team loss after being given the Toru Yano special finish.
Elgin vs Suziki will nuts because Elgin is pissed and fed up.

Zach

OwensIsNow is a good man.

Still relatively new to this place, does this bean dude show up just to get banned, rinse, repeat?
I don't really know. I think he just gets a hankerin' for putting on a show for his pals sometimes.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Still relatively new to this place, does this bean dude show up just to get banned, rinse, repeat?
He stopped posting here a couple years ago.

Fun fact: we were just talking about why this thread was toxic a couple years ago.

Top Bottom