• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I hate Enzo so much, how the fuck is he in the main event?

Actually why the fuck isn't the triple threat the main event!?

I fully believe that if Roman was in NJPW and being booked properly, people would love him and think he was one of the best in the world. Not top five or anything, but definitely in the second tier with the guys like Elgin and Goto.

I hate Enzo so much, how the fuck is he in the main event?

Actually why the fuck isn't the triple threat the main event!?

Like him or not (I don't), he's a really good ratings draw compared to most of the roster.

MashKing

Remember hope dope okada vs Nakamura was

sFaPIPL.gif

knee.gif
I tried googling to find out, is this from g1 24?

Really how?

Don't know. He just has a personality people want to see. There's no real way to quantify it.

But his quarter hours are always strong for his segments, and the third hour drop this week was relatively minimal when you consider how bad the hour was and what the main event was.

Pikma

Banned
Cesaro unscripted gave us the 4 Ropes promo. Remember that Sheamus of all people had to breathe new life into him.
Sheamus basically disappeared from tv starting from the end of the League of Nations until he started feuding with Cesaro

But sure man, whatever you want to change the narrative to👍🏼👌🏼

Really how?

He works the mic and is incredibly charismatic to the crowd. Plus catch phrases, fans LOVE catchphrases.

I full admit to loving Enzo & Cass debuted on RAW because it had such a huge amount of energy to it. I had no experience with them prior though and it all quickly grew old on me.

Tama Tonga is bad. I've thought this for years, but people seem to like him now.

Why do people like Tama Tonga.

He's so frustrating because he has all the tools, but can't just make that step

Zach

The last playable portion of The Last Guardian was a tough piece of business.

I was genuinely disturbed when Trico was getting wrecked on. :(

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
I had no idea Suzuki is 49, I knew he was older but not that old. Dude can still go for a damn near 50 year old.

Sheamus basically disappeared from tv starting from the end of the League of Nations until he started feuding with Cesaro

But sure man, whatever you want to change the narrative to��������

i'm just lowering myself down to the level required for people to think cesaro has charisma

like i'd legit watch bray wyatt and enzo amore have a political discussion instead of cesaro try and talk for 30 seconds

Egg0

Banned
I liked Tama in the beginning of the G1 more than I like him now weirdly.

His ranty promo in the conference was great. I like him challenging Omega about his commitment to the club. Mocking Okada and Toru with their clothes...... But then he did that again to Okada in their G1 match... and then he just started doing that schtick with just about everyone and.... yea.

Speaking of Anderson, he overshadows Gallows by miles in terms of in-ring work. I have no clue how Gallows ever got over in NJPW because he's so boring.

This year hour 3 has beat hour 1 twice.

The March 13 and June 26 Raw the third hour barely beat the first hour.

edit: March 13 final segment was foley getting fired and Triple H and Rollins brawl
June 26 was the women's gauntlet match

Oh I missed the hour 1 in the post I was replying to.

Hour 2 tmk has never been beat by hour 3 this year.

SilentMike03

Neo Member
Saying Enzo has no place on the roster is ridiculous. You can hate him if you want (I'm not particularly fond of him), but he has an undeniable charisma that the crowd responds to. You put the guy on 205 Live, a show that needs a dose of personality badly.

Cesaro is weird. The guy is never going to be a top guy in the company as it stands. If he wants to move up, he's going to have to work on the indie circuit and raise his stock. As it is right now, he's reached his ceiling. It also pisses me off that people constantly bring up the four ropes thing. You have a guy cut a scripted promo in a language that isn't his native tongue and you hold it against him that he flubbed a line.

Zach

I almost turned the game off because of that final segment
I was for realz kinda mad there for a second. >_>

But I'm glad I kept truckin'.

The game was frustrating at times, but it was truly awesome. What a singularly wonderful trilogy of gamez. 10/10 series. ******. A+.

Top Bottom