• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Saying Enzo has no place on the roster is ridiculous. You can hate him if you want (I'm not particularly fond of him), but he has an undeniable charisma that the crowd responds to. You put the guy on 205 Live, a show that needs a dose of personality badly.

Enzo might bring personality to 205, for a short period, but he absolutely will drag the talent down big time. He'll also being going to a show with a group of guys who have put in their time, more than Enzo, and I don't know how well that will mix given the stories coming out about him.

Enzo is basically an Attitude Era wrestler in a time where work rate is noticed.

I was for realz kinda mad there for a second. >_>

But I'm glad I kept truckin'.

The game was frustrating at times, but it was truly awesome. What a singularly wonderful trilogy of gamez. 10/10 series. ******. A+.

Yah, the game was a joy for me only because I knew what I was getting into.
But that final scene with Trico on the platform had my blood boiling and I didn't know if I could let the scene finish. I wanted to throw up

I loved ICO and TLG, but SOTC is in a whole other tier of it's own. Greatest game ever made.

My wo/man. SOTC goes between 1 & 2 as my favorite game of all time.

Pikma

Banned
Saying Enzo has no place on the roster is ridiculous. You can hate him if you want (I'm not particularly fond of him), but he has an undeniable charisma that the crowd responds to. You put the guy on 205 Live, a show that needs a dose of personality badly.

Cesaro is weird. The guy is never going to be a top guy in the company as it stands. If he wants to move up, he's going to have to work on the indie circuit and raise his stock. As it is right now, he's reached his ceiling. It also pisses me off that people constantly bring up the four ropes thing. You have a guy cut a scripted promo in a language that isn't his native tongue and you hold it against him that he flubbed a line.
As bad as 205 live is, you can try and watch any random match from any given day and chances are It'd be technically solid, I wish that remained the same so nope, fuck that Enzo garbage.

SilentMike03

Neo Member
Enzo might bring personality to 205, for a short period, but he absolutely will drag the talent down big time. He'll also being going to a show with a group of guys who have put in their time, more than Enzo, and I don't know how well that will mix given the stories coming out about him.

Enzo is basically an Attitude Era wrestler in a time where work rate is noticed.

It doesn't matter if Enzo is going to drag guys down. The show is filled with nothing but work rate and it's fucking dead. Also he's already in a situation where his personality is getting him in trouble, so that's a non-factor in terms of moving him to a different show. Demoting him from the flagship show to 205 Live would hopefully humble him and if not, he'll get pushed out anyway.

Menome

I feel like they've been fucking with their games since MK10. They added micro transactions to that, they added loot boxes to Injustice and now Middle Earth.

As Jim Sterling says, EA/Activision/Ubisoft get the publicity as being the "bad" game companies, but WB might secretly be the worst of the lot. Remember the "positive coverage only" contracts they with Youtubers for the first game?

So what you are telling me is that he a cool dude?

Slap2.gif

Egg0

Banned
As Jim Sterling says, EA/Activision/Ubisoft get the publicity as being the "bad" game companies, but WB might secretly be the worst of the lot. Remember the "positive coverage only" contracts they with Youtubers for the first game?

Yeah, I wanna say it was for the first Mordor game? At least they didn't really mess with Dying Light, as far as I can tell. That's probably one of my favorite current gen games.

It doesn't matter if Enzo is going to drag guys down. The show is filled with nothing but work rate and it's fucking dead. Also he's already in a situation where his personality is getting him in trouble, so that's a non-factor in terms of moving him to a different show. Demoting him from the flagship show to 205 Live would hopefully humble him and if not, he'll get pushed out anyway.

Enzo on 205 is going to hurt it more than help it in my opinion. 205 may not have super charismatic people on it, but it has some guys who can make something work. Obligatory "Creative is awful" on 205.

klonere

Banned
Tama doesn't have the cool movez that Seth does and he doesn't have the physicality and bumping of Roman.

He's got the running the ropes thing and some neat RKO outta nowhere stuff. That's it.

And a dope theme.

Hex

Banned
Tama Tonga is bad. I've thought this for years, but people seem to like him now.

Why do people like Tama Tonga.

Can't stand him.
He is gifted, but lazy.
I think people just want to see a shift in the Bullet Club apart from Omega and the Guns and your options are Tonga or Cody.

I actually like his GoD stuff more than his singles stuff.

Same and have been wondering where his brother is

Hex

Banned
Cody? Personality?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

3qcbq4F.gif

You may not like his personality, but it is there.
Abrasive, loud, cocky...but it is personality.
Club would go back to the way it used to be, much like Suzuki Gun now where everyone interfered in everyone's matches, and just loud yelling about America taking over and being better.

Being The Elite has done wonders for Cody's persona

I'm still not a big fan or anything but if he taps into that goofier side it can only benefit him.

Not entirely confident he can keep it up without the Bucks carrying him either (unlike Marty, who kills it regardless)

3qcbq4F.gif

You may not like his personality, but it is there.
Abrasive, loud, cocky...but it is personality.
Club would go back to the way it used to be, much like Suzuki Gun now where everyone interfered in everyone's matches, and just loud yelling about America taking over and being better.

That would shit up the shows in an instant.

Hex

Banned
Cody and Tama is a very underwhelming choice.

I'd say Marty but he's junior and I'm not sure that story makes any sense at all

I like Marty, I f'ing love Marty but he wouldn't be right for it.
Have to see how things shape up with alot of the big question marks out there right now.

Hex

Banned
That would shit up the shows in an instant.

I used to hate it.
Especially when it was AJ Club.
Bucks would always be spraying people in the eyes, Cody Hall would beat people up outside, Gallows wife would distract people.
Hated the BC then and they were to me nothing more than NWO cosplayers.
But when Omega took over it changed and became about better matches and being better than everyone.

Pikma

Banned
How many or how few PPVs you have in a year means shit when they're all infested with fuck finishes and nonsense late minute booking changes. Vince is fucking garbage and so is main roster WWE

Bronx-Man

Banned
Cody's alright. But when you look at Kenny, Marty, The Bucks, and then you look at him, his deficiencies become a lot more obvious. Midcarder was the right spot for him.

Top Bottom