• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Hex

Banned
Hope so. Don't like Marty at all.

tF5YMPI.gif

Cody's alright. But when you look at Kenny, Marty, The Bucks, and then you look at him, his deficiencies become a lot more obvious. Midcarder was the right spot for him.

Sure, and mid-upper midcard/special attraction in bumfuck Ohio is mostly where he's been on the indy circuit. I don't know why everyone gets so hot about it.

Cody's good. He's not the best. And that's OK.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Loot boxes in general are fucking stupid.

Loot boxes, Funko pops, those godawful tees mashing up shit like Doctor Who or GoT with shit like the Walking Dead and Pokemon, all drizzling shite

I fucking hate "nerd culture". You can't even call it culture, it's just mass consumerism aimed towards dorks that would've been covered head-to-toe in Invader Zim crap if this were 2005.

Heroman

Banned

Loot boxes, Funko pops, those godawful tees mashing up shit like Doctor Who or GoT with shit like the Walking Dead and Pokemon, all drizzling shite

I fucking hate "nerd culture". You can't even call it culture, it's just mass consumerism aimed towards dorks that would've been covered head-to-toe in Invader Zim crap if this were 2005.
All blank culture is dumb when you think about it about, I mean look at shoe culture for some Carny ass shit.

Hex

Banned

I did horror box for a couple of months.
Was not bad, but clutter is something I can do without.
They prey on the human love of surprises and opening things, the Hexmas effect if you will.
It is the same thing with opening booster packs of cards when there is any kind of chase cards. People will sit and open and open and open.
At Hexmas people love opening unknown things.
It is that belief that you may get something great.

I think one of my horrorbox things was a Tshirt that I actually liked, a bluray, the magazine that was always in it, A Jason Voorhees plushie thing, a buffy the vampire not pop but something similar and an autograph from the twins from The Shining with certificate. All and all not bad for what I paid.
Others were just average.

With the whole funko thing, I do not know what drug they sprinkle on them because I still do not understand why so popular

"Nerd" culture 100% lends itself to clutter and hoarding. But what cracks me up is they'll be the first ones to say "I'll wait for a sale" or "that's too much" for new games.

I see nothing wrong with any of that. They can enjoy and live that life. A lot of it looks tacky tho.

All blank culture is dumb when you think about it about, I mean look at shoe culture for some Carny ass shit.

Leave my kicks alone.

Lol talk about a weee bit of bait and switch.

Advertise AJ vs Owens, Nak vs Corbin and Zayn vs Jinder

And deliver exactly none of those.

Instead this Ottawa house show got

AJ and Zayn vs Owens and Corbin (which was solid for a tag match) and the main event later tonight is Nak vs Jinder so I'll be able to let y'all known what to expect at Summerslam

Silexx

Lol talk about a weee bit of bait and switch.

Advertise AJ vs Owens, Nak vs Corbin and Zayn vs Jinder

And deliver exactly none of those.

Instead this Ottawa house show got

AJ and Zayn vs Owens and Corbin (which was solid for a tag match) and the main event later tonight is Nak vs Jinder so I'll be able to let y'all known what to expect at Summerslam

Oh, you're here too? Cool, I'm also at the show. Ottawa is pretty damn Marky so far aside from KO.

Top Bottom