• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

RBH

RBH is a poison.

vgWkRL.gif

The B tier title once held by such greats as Jibder Mahal when Finn held the big one for a day.

Just more fat round the belly really.

I mean, I'd rather be Jinder and have fans actually caring about my title matches, instead of being far more concerned about what color the title belt is.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I mean, I'd rather be Jinder and have fans actually caring about my title matches, instead of being far more concerned about what color the title belt is.

we were JUST talking about how bad the times around were were when people were gimmick posting friend.

miserable

AJPW 45th Anniversary Special Tag Match: Dory Funk Jr. & Hiro Saito vs. Masanobu Fuchi & Great Kabuki

that's gonna be a slobberknocker

1qYZ155.jpg

This should be pretty awesome. People need to start paying attention to the Australian and New Zealand wrestling scenes - feels like they're at the start of a boom, but the scene's going to need to work together a lot more than Britwres did. Hopefully it goes well, there's some severely underrated talent over there, and with Ospreay seemingly based in Aus now perhaps he can be the spark that gets more eyes on the scene.

This man gets it.

Now I feel bad about badmouthing you in GIF form. Apologies, friend.

Top Bottom