• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

I really hope Kitamura and Oka's 'excursion' winds up here
Big_Japan_Pro_Wrestling_logo.jpg

also Yuji Hino showed up in DDT last week.

Finally, Hino escaped Wrestle-1.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Whats the deal with Enzo? I guess everyone backstage hates him? Never seen a guy the fans want to cheer for get completely buried the way he has.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Well I was mostly spending my time at school since I was here as an exchange student, but yeah, there's way too much stuff to do. I'm a huuuuuuge Japanese music fan so I went to 20 shows.
Aside from that, my university was amazing, I met the most wonderful people (anyone saying that Japanese people are cold/distant never took the time to actually become friends with them imo), fell in love with an incredible girl. Just the best year of my life. No hyperbole.
Ahhhhh, you did foreign exchange. I'm trying to do the same traveling to France for my senior year of college, I'm just hoping I can save enough in a year for the flight and a semester's worth of rent. Everyhing you did sounds pretty awesome.

Bayley getting booed is one thing, but MAN I still can't believe she called them out (only making it worse). This was surreal

Even Cole had to throw the "Bizarro Land" line out there.
Bayley's done. I didn't think WWE could kill anyone worse than they killed Bray Wyatt, but damn do they love proving me wrong.

Kurita

Ahhhhh, you did foreign exchange. I'm trying to do the same traveling to France for my senior year of college, I'm just hoping I can save enough in a year for the flight and a semester's worth of rent. Everyhing you did sounds pretty awesome.

Dunno where you want to go in France, but I live near Paris, so hit me up if you ever come (and if I'm not back to Japan haha)

I just don't know how they can salvage Bayley's character. In my humble opinion, i believe that the other talent had a great working knowledge of helping expose her strengths but as soon as she had that feud with Asuka before her call-up, it was as clear as day that her in-ring abilities work within a very specific type of match.

I genuinely don't see the type of matches she has evolving. Maybe she'll learn different ways of controlling the pace of a match to tell a story. Her mic skills can only get better but we aren't seeing signs that she can think on her feet and sound authentic with her delivery.

My other concern is character arc. What stories can we get from her outside of her loving to hug kids?

This entire thing has been brutal.

Zach

Earlier we talked to Jumpin' Zach West. Let's go now to that, interview.

Folks, here's Jumpin' Zach West. Zach, a while back, what a match you had with Menome.

Yip. Probably the hardest match I ever had in my life. But I don't like it, when things aren't my, goin' my way. Menome Cruz, you turned the tables on me. You turn the tables in the wrong way. You got me, mad now. I've stood around, I've listened to everything you had to say. I've did everything necessary. But when you turn around and you backstab me one way or another, and you treat-CHEAT me out of what's rightfully mine, that's when I get angry! Now I'm the one doin' the challengin'! I'm issuing a challenge to you, Menome Cruz! Get in the ring with me! This time I'm goin' FULL FORCE!

The Huggerz vs. #BRENEMIES at GWF 7. Titles up for grabs. Rights to Filth. on the line. But if you and Browny lose, you must disband... FOREVER!

What say you, coward?

Fun HashtagLapsed fact.

I used to write for a heavy metal 'zine. After a 3 day death metal festival in Sydney I thought "fuck this, I need a massage." And there was a massage place next to my hotel. When I went in the masseuse asked the young HashtagLapsed if he was around for "business or pleasure?" As a young, naive man I briefly reflected on my past days in the city, thinking on seeing bands I quite enjoyed and then interviewing them and publishing the interviews, so I replied "well, I suppose both."

We learn something new with every day.

Draxal

I like Alexa but she's not the strongest worker, and Nia is a disaster imho.

Thats what hurt Bayley.

Braun gets to wrestle against Roman who is incredibly solid.

Hasney

Braun and Roman should form a tag team and get the belts.

Congratulations on finding a way to make me root against Braun. Other suggestions i would have taken:
  • A gimmick based on doing impressions of past wrestlers
  • Enzo Amroes new tag partner
  • Shane McMahons son
  • Relationship with Alexa Bliss because she's so small
  • An angle where he just shits on WCW every week for reasons that are never explained

Top Bottom