• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Syder

Suzuki slapped the rice out of Okada

qyCgrtl.gif
Okada has taken to so much punishment over the last 12 months.

So, catching up with last week's NXT and I don't see some posters' problem with Sonya Deville. She may not be main roster ready just yet, but I think she's got 'it' and the potential to be quite good indeed.

Her biggest issue is the fact they either already have or are about to have signed Shayna Baszler.

Baszler is like a way, way, way better version of what Sonya is trying to do.

listening to the Review-A-Raw podcast and they are doing feedback from the show and some mark suggested that they should send Enzo to SD to be Nakamura's hype man.

no thx.

listening to the Review-A-Raw podcast and they are doing feedback from the show and some mark suggested that they should send Enzo to SD to be Nakamura's hype man.

no thx.

lol no please.

I still want Enzo to go to Smackdown so that he can fight Ellsworth and Carmella.

Does Ronda spend a year or two legitimately training or will she be rushed to make a debut in six months time is the real question.

You know the answer to this already.

To be fair to her, it would not be impossible for her to still be really good in a short amount of time given her athletic background.

jmdajr

Rumors going around today that Rousey is about to start wrestling training with Brian Kendrick.

Well she's only 30. I don't give a fuck. Go ahead.

Rhonda being Rhonda she doesn't have to do flippy shit. Stick to the basics. Go for a ground submission character.

You know the answer to this already.

To be fair to her, it would not be impossible for her to still be really good in a short amount of time given her athletic background.
True. With the MMA experience she might pull a Riddle and take to pro wrestling very easily, but I don't know.

Not looking forward to the inevitable jobs all my favorites will have to do for her if she arrives. :(

It would actually be kind of hilarious to have the 4 NXT women bring in the new era of WWE women's wrestling and then just push them aside for relevant sports stars like Rousey

SilentMike03

Neo Member
There's a rumored 4HW (WWE) vs. 4HW (MMA) match, so it could be for that. If that's the case, Ronda doesn't need to train to be able to put on a 5 star match, just enough to not be terrible. I'd be surprised if Ronda legitimately went into a wrestling career and this wasn't just for a one-off.

There's a rumored 4HW (WWE) vs. 4HW (MMA) match, so it could be for that. If that's the case, Ronda doesn't need to train to be able to put on a 5 star match, just enough to not be terrible. I'd be surprised if Ronda legitimately went into a wrestling career and this wasn't just for a one-off.

Why wouldn't she? Especially if Brock leaves. WWE would probably offer the Brock deal to Ronda.

Sephzilla

I actually wonder what the press would be like now if Ronda came to WWE

"WWE turns to washed out UFC star to boost ratings"
"Ronda Rousey, now unable to win real fights, goes to win fake fights"

Ronda's stock has fallen a ton because she didn't just lose her last two fights, she got fucking obliterated in those two fights.

I actually wonder what the press would be like now if Ronda came to WWE

"WWE turns to washed out UFC star to boost ratings"
"Ronda Rousey, now unable to win real fights, goes to win fake fights"

Ronda's stock has fallen a ton because she didn't just lose her last two fights, she got fucking obliterated in those two fights.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Top Bottom