• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Anth0ny

yeah I'm pretty sure I'm going to Wrestle Kingdom in January barring some unforeseen incident

Would be my first time in Japan. Looking forward to it.

miserable

Suzuki slapped the rice out of Okada

qyCgrtl.gif

Sephzilla

Random wrestling comment - The Million Dollar Man might be my favorite heel gimmick ever. That gimmick was pretty much perfect.

yeah I'm pretty sure I'm going to Wrestle Kingdom in January barring some unforeseen incident

Would be my first time in Japan. Looking forward to it.
Enjoy it friend

Learn a few basic Japanese words and start using them regularly in conversations back home to remind people of your excursion

Anth0ny

My dream is to go to a Wrestle Kingdom.

Same, that's why I'm going!

So you're going to be going to WrestleKingdom in #5Months? ;)

Seriously though, that sounds awesome

Basically these days, I'll pay the big bucks to go to a wrestling show only if something truly amazing is happening.

I went to NXT last November to see Nakamura live before he went to the main roster.

I went to Survivor Series to see Goldberg live for the first time.

And now I'm going to Wrestle Kingdom not only because it's the best wrestling show of the year, but to see Okada live during the #yearofokada.

and I might buy some used saturn games for cheap or something idk

I didn't say trash... I said bizarre, they aren't doing racist/secist/homophobic chants, they aren't (well this night) doing nonsense chants. They just cheer who they like and boo who they don't and don't give a fuck if that's not the reaction Vince wants. But maybe It's one of those things where it's a great great crowd to be in but annoying on TV

That said we weren't the first to boo Jason Jordan

Sorry for using trash, didn't think of how harsh it'd be

Bayley needs to take responsibility too. Her promos are super bad.

And the problem is they assumed everyone saw her NXT build.

Ding ding. Good performers should be able to rise about the shit they're given

Menome

Earlier we talked to Jumpin' Zach West. Let's go now to that, interview.

Folks, here's Jumpin' Zach West. Zach, a while back, what a match you had with Menome.

Yip. Probably the hardest match I ever had in my life. But I don't like it, when things aren't my, goin' my way. Menome Cruz, you turned the tables on me. You turn the tables in the wrong way. You got me, mad now. I've stood around, I've listened to everything you had to say. I've did everything necessary. But when you turn around and you backstab me one way or another, and you treat-CHEAT me out of what's rightfully mine, that's when I get angry! Now I'm the one doin' the challengin'! I'm issuing a challenge to you, Menome Cruz! Get in the ring with me! This time I'm goin' FULL FORCE!

The Huggerz vs. #BRENEMIES at GWF 7. Titles up for grabs. Rights to Filth. on the line. But if you and Browny lose, you must disband... FOREVER!

What say you, coward?

I'll have to ask my fellow Brenemy if he agrees to the terms, because we're a team and don't just make stipulations without talking to each other.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Edge is my favorite heel ever. That motherfucker was evil personified, definitely deserved being SmackDown's biggest villain for the longest time.

Raw64life

I got real lucky going to Dominion in Osaka last year. I saw virtually every title change hands and saw the beginning of what is probably gonna go down as one of the greatest title reigns ever. Only guys of note that weren't on that card were Honma and Yano.

Tanahashi also was injured but I saw him at the ROH/NJPW show in NYC back in 2014, albeit in a match against Mike Bennett. I'm still bitter about it.

Bayley getting booed is one thing, but MAN I still can't believe she called them out (only making it worse). This was surreal

Even Cole had to throw the "Bizarro Land" line out there.

Omg Cole actually said Bizarro Land?

I think her acknowledging it was great. It was the one genuine moment she's had in a long time.

Awful

Sephzilla

WWE managed to screw up Bayley, a character that I'm pretty sure was Dusty and HHH's blatant attempt to create a female Cena character that Vince would love. WWE is completely fucked up.

rrc1594

Put the belt on Sasha make her go heel vs Bayley. If that fails then she is done. 4 the love of god plz make Sasha go heel.

jason jordan was pretty hated last night. i wonder if it's just because he was fighting a canadian jobber or if he's gonna be in a roman role

also booker was a mess of commentary last night more then usual

I lol that the evidence that they've failed to create a female Cena is that the female Cena is getting booed.

Stop worrying about Bayley. She's gonna be fine.

Menome

So, catching up with last week's NXT and I don't see some posters' problem with Sonya Deville. She may not be main roster ready just yet, but I think she's got 'it' and the potential to be quite good indeed.

Top Bottom