• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Got nothing to do tonight? First to PM me will win a ticket to see WWE SmackDown Live at Air Canada Centre today (August 8, 2017) at 7:45PM in Toronto, ON.

You have 3 hours to get to the show.

It's a single seat, single ticket, good view.

Good luck and enjoy some wrasslin'!

EDIT: GONE!

Beefy

I went into a jewelry shop to look at new stud for my ear. Dude showed me a tray and pointed to one with loads of fake diamonds on it. Dude then said "you'd look like a drug dealer with that" 🤔

Menome

Huggers? I think you'll find the Brenemies

fa6dd9e6408d1437f6533d2e621bc4b8a0605dc9_hq.gif

There is no potential irony or goldy or bronzy or anything else attached to this gif being AA. Although if it comes down to it, I'm Jason Jordan.

I may come to regret that statement.

WE'RE COMING FOR YOU, HUGGERS!

#Brenemies
Brenemies
Tag-Team champs
Just wait and see

Brenemies
Brenemies
Beat Zach up
Plus B.G.E.

Get my win back
And get my word back
Been stuck in perjury

I've been a good man
Stuck to the plan
Check my post historyyyyyyyy

Brenemies
Brenemies
First six-star match
Pulled off with ease

Brenemies
Brenemies
James is cool
He's always been#

I went into a jewelry shop to look at new stud for my ear. Dude showed me a tray and pointed to one with loads of fake diamonds on it. Dude then said "you'd look like a drug dealer with that" 🤔

He was only concerned about you, being one of the good ones and all.

Syder

I actually have a black friend that had to sell his BMW because he got pulled over so much because cops thought he was a drug dealer. It was such a shame because he worked so hard for it.

Beefy

I actually have a black friend that had to sell his BMW because he got pulled over so much because cops thought he was a drug dealer. It was such a shame because he worked so hard for it.

Yeah same, before I got / had my mental health issues I was driving a Merc, got pulled over a few times cus of it.

Zach

Huggers? I think you'll find the Brenemies

fa6dd9e6408d1437f6533d2e621bc4b8a0605dc9_hq.gif

There is no potential irony or goldy or bronzy or anything else attached to this gif being AA. Although if it comes down to it, I'm Jason Jordan.

I may come to regret that statement.

WE'RE COMING FOR YOU, HUGGERS!

#Brenemies
Brenemies
Tag-Team champs
Just wait and see

Brenemies
Brenemies
Beat Zach up
Plus B.G.E.

Get my win back
And get my word back
Been stuck in perjury

I've been a good man
Stuck to the plan
Check my post historyyyyyyyy

Brenemies
Brenemies
First six-star match
Pulled off with ease

Brenemies
Brenemies
James is cool
He's always been#

fKfzh1K.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
People cared a whole hell of a lot at WM 31. Steph taking bumps will always get a reaction.

It's lower than it was, but she's still a mainstream personality that would bring more interest than the stars that WWE fails to build.

It's like an annual tradition for Vince to book his daughter to take bumps at WrestleMania at this point. It's at least interesting that they actually are just booking Angle as being in charge and not as whatever the hell they were having Foley doing.

I assume Angle is going to take some bumps eventually. I don't think anyone ever mentioned if he could even clear the physicals.

somedevil

Just watched this Goldust promo so he is going to manage someone?

I wonder if that is how they debut
Mandy Rose who calls herself the golden goddess.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Hot take: Raw has been better than SmackDown since WrestleMania.

Top Bottom