• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

RhnP1lz.jpg

Ok. I want in the next one. These posters are too good.

I'm going to my first nxt show tomorrow at the Novo in Los Angeles. I don't watch nxt besides the nxt specials. Going with a buddy of mine so he is going to give me all the low down on who's cool.

Btw WWE got lazy lol

Check out the video screen/set up for tonight.

Pretty sure it's just Raw's in blue... Guess since they're both in the same place they figured why bring two sets lmao

Doesn't have that 3 sided screen nor does it seem to have the same SD entrance

Hardcore

My friend says they have been doing this for a while. I thought it was still different setups.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Jinder will get flustered lol

Also btw it's still early but attendance is looking to be quite less than Raw's

I will die laughing if Jinder insults the Canadian fans for not liking people like him.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Angle said that the first time they tried to sign him he insisted he couldn't lose so they pulled the contract offer.
KuGsj.gif

Angry Grimace

lol Alvarez is hot about the Last Man Standing finish being dumb

Top Bottom