• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Browny

Banned

In a row?

37.gif

*applauds approvingly*

Hex

Banned
(Watching WrestleCircus)
I think WWE really dropped the ball with Tessa Blanchard.
I have always wondered if there was some bad blood the way you always hear of Ric Flair and Arn Anderson and even Ole, but you really do not hear Tully brought up as much.

Hasney

(Watching WrestleCircus)
I have always wondered if there was some bad blood the way you always hear of Ric Flair and Arn Anderson and even Ole, but you really do not hear Tully brought up as much.

tumblr_oue85mnu5t1u1ljrzo2_540.gif

tumblr_oue85mnu5t1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

Raw64life

you know what? I want Okada to win G1.

Even if Omega went to a draw with Okada, Omega could make a claim to wanting a title shot even if Okada went on to win it.

But I think Naito needs it more than either of him, even though they just feuded over the title last year.

Don't know if they wanna do Omega/Okada at WK again. Would be the 4th time in a single year, and I think Omega is on a short term contract yet again. Don't know if they want to roll that dice again.

Beefy

Tonight's Lucha Underground totally made me remember why I love that shit.
Rabbit Tribe, just that one corner spot was so great.
Mil VS Crane was an amazing brawl, and reminded me why Mil is the badass.
And Pentagon vs Texano..match was nothing special but a pure Pentagon swag fest.
Mix in the talk of gods and devils and all and it is soo awesome

Hope it gets shut down soon

Draxal

(Watching WrestleCircus)

Tessa has a reputation due to herself only.

I use to say Charlotte was close but Smackdown has basically lowered her stock a lot

Yeah I love her tees. She's approaching Kevin Owens level merch quality (KO still wins on grounds of how many city/tour/show specific stuff that he gets and gets right). (Incidentally I have 3 KO and 3 Bliss shirts which is most I have of any individual wrestler). I want to get horror movie poster Five Feet of Fury one next and maybe the art print and acid wash ones. Maybe the tank way down the road. Only one that sucks is the WWE x Nerds one but most of that line sucks anyway.

I think it helps that Bliss' tees are all really colourful and Bliss has a lot of good pun usages.

The newest Twisted Bliss Alexa shirt is probably my fav and it was actually the only shirt I ended up buying on my 3 day wrestling tour. Saw a ton of them being bought and worn on Raw, many little girls wearing the new one too.

She's probably up there in terms of recent NXT success stories.

Is she really though?, I thought she was like Braun and most of her success was on the go in the big leagues.

Foggy

It's wack and way too out there for me. Also how they treat their wrestlers with those nasty ass contracts. I got nothing against the wrestlers, apart from Sexy Star who is vexing

I mean at the end of the day these are grown ass men and women signing these contracts, they only have themselves to blame. Although, them doing Ricochet dirty is super petty and doesn't help them a lick.

Beefy

I mean at the end of the day these are grown ass men and women signing these contracts, they only have themselves to blame. Although, them doing Ricochet dirty is super petty and doesn't help them a lick.

Even adults can be stupid mofos, doesn't mean I have to like shitty contracts. I also want Pentagon vs Omega in WWE.

last bit is a wide up fam

Tessa looked like shit in Stardom last year. I felt like she got exposed to the point it was cringe worthy and awkward to watch.

I heard she got a lot better but I haven't seen anything to prove otherwise yet.

I've not watched any G1 since the first few days, did they scrap english commentary?

English commentary will be back soon. It wasn't covered in English during the middle of the tourney.

Also I'm kinda with Friend Beefy on this one. The way LU has conducted themselves is unprofessional and petty as fuck.

Hasney

Something in the last 4 posts has triggered my work website filter. I think I know what it is, but I'm not going to give y'all the power.

Sephzilla

TOMORROW

A7EtD92.png

GWF 7: Twin Beefs
Date: Friday, August 11th, 2017
Time: 7:00PM Eastern/6:00PM Central/12:00AM London
Where: Live from the Z-Pak Zone on www.twitch.tv/sephzilla - Replay will be available on YouTube

t1502492400z2.png

RhnP1lz.jpg

Diane, 6:00 p.m., August Eleven. Entering the town of Twin Beefs, five miles south of the Canadian border, twelve miles west of the state line. I've never seen so much filth in my life. As S. P. Zilla would say, I'd rather be here than Philadelphia. Fifty four thousand in attendance. Bookerman said lose. If you could get paid that kind of money for being pinned fifty percent of the time, it'd beat jobbing. Diane, there's a champion who's never lost. The man at the truck stop said the challenger was a snitch, remind me to tell you who he snitched on. When I finish there I'll be checking into a smackdown hotel. I'm sure the commissioner will be able to recommend a clean place, reasonably priced. That's what I need, a clean place, reasonably priced.

GWF B+ #1 Contender Hell in a Cell Match
Hex vs klonere vs Excelsiorlef vs giancarlo123x vs serenewarfare vs Anth0ny

GWF B+ Championship Match
Syder vs RBH [c]

Singles Match
Tom Nook vs Pikma

GWF Tag Team Championship Match - If the Brenemies lose, they must disband
The Brenemies (Browny & Menome) vs The Huggers of Destruction (Zach & Biggest-Geek-Ever) [c]

GWF World #1 Contender Falls Count Anywhere Match
sf2fanatic vs Heroman

GWF World Championship Main Event Match
Professor Beef vs Beefy [c]

Important Notes:
-- Tall4life and The New Nation of Domination both have championship rematch requests that will be honored in future GWF events. Therefore they bypass #1 contender requirements.
-- Automatic championship rematches will probably become less of a thing going forward (aside from the previous two mentioned rematches). If you want constant rematches go watch Raw.
-- This will be the last GWF card for a while where all three championships will be defended on the same night. This is because future GWF shows will feature smaller cards in hopes to have more frequent shows

11B7a5P.gif

Honestly? Maybe I'm confused by it and didn't think it was hot? That's not a good enough explanation for you? There isn't any reason for you to make leaps of logic about my intent. Come on. I didn't think the segment was good. You disagree. Moving on...

There's a difference between not liking it and claiming it is illogical or doesn't make sense.

Hex

Banned
Like nearly all the wrestlers tho fam, apart from Sexy Star and a few others.

As weird as this is to say, I think the set up they have now with Vampiro pretty much in charge of creative and talent will start to steer things in the right direction.
(The thing with Taya and Morrison is a work, though I am hoping most saw through it)

Beefy

As weird as this is to say, I think the set up they have now with Vampiro pretty much in charge of creative and talent will start to steer things in the right direction.
(The thing with Taya and Morrison is a work, though I am hoping most saw through it)

It is? Didn't read too much about it to check if it was really. I just don't like Sexy Star as her music is way annoying and she is way too hyped.

Sephzilla

Zach's threatening to walk if he drops the tag belts? Interesting.

TOTALLY UNRELATED GWF STAT - GWF4: Zachlash is the least rewatched GWF PPV on GWF Network!

It is kinda hard to follow AAA and CMLL here, legally. My barber spent a month in Mexico last year and went to various shows every second night and had a wonderful time. Australian Suicide from AAA wrestles at local shows every now and again too. Shame lucha libre is kind of hard to get hold of here.

Top Bottom