• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Foggy

C7q0EYcUwAI9l4a

Zach

What, like, for a walk outside to cool off?

Walk outside to put more grease on his body

WCV? Never heard of them.

lol.

If you're going to make a GIF, get it right.

Zach's threatening to walk if he drops the tag belts? Interesting.

TOTALLY UNRELATED GWF STAT - GWF4: Zachlash is the least rewatched GWF PPV on GWF Network!

It has Zach in the title.

Probably turns people off.

Zach is wach

I'm being shot on more than OwensIsNow's mom on a Thursday night. D:

DMczaf

Since my "Work or Shoot" American Gladiators thread was locked due to mods not knowing how to speak Carny, I'm seeing more Carny speak in gaming and OT lately

It's spreading.

Some people are theorizing that Sanity are possibly gonna be brought up to be the attackers in the Fashion Police incident.

Which then left me with a horrifying thought, if this does happen do they have to drag Nikki Cross into main roster suffering with them? I want her as NXT Womens champ at least before she departs to be misused on the main roster.

Anth0ny

Since my "Work or Shoot" American Gladiators thread was locked due to mods not knowing how to speak Carny, I'm shooting more Carny speak in gaming and OT lately

It's spreading.

I will always work shoot style no matter what all the marks think.

Trying to steal my heat? Brother.

Mahonay

Banned
Since my "Work or Shoot" American Gladiators thread was locked due to mods not knowing how to speak Carny, I'm shooting more Carny speak in gaming and OT lately

It's spreading.
I think mods are on heightened levels with all the crazy posts happening lately in political or social issue threads. I posted my "Too bad, so sad, bye bye" Police Academy gif in response to LaughingStock getting banned for this post, and it instantly got deleted. My piling on was not appreciated it would seem.

Egg0

Banned
Always wondered what the rest of the NJPW roster are up during G1. Dudes like Kushida or even Tonga Roa. Are they doing indie shows or just taking it easy?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
so whatculture has a video called "Vince furious with Nakamura over botch", is this the word or are they pulling shit out of their ass? Has Dave mentioned it or something?

I already thought that Nak was simply just going to lose to Jinder (Nak win and Corbin cash in is too predictable) and this would just reinforce that idea.

so whatculture has a video called "Vince furious with Nakamura over botch", is this the word or are they pulling shit out of their ass? Has Dave mentioned it or something?

I already thought that Nak was simply just going to lose to Jinder (Nak win and Corbin cash in is too predictable) and this would just reinforce that idea.

Yeah. I read that today and I'm not sure I buy it at all.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Yeah. I read that today and I'm not sure I buy it at all.

you dont buy the 70 yer old insane Vince would be furious that this Japanese guy dropped his golden boy on his head?

Zach

Unskippable cutscene and screen tearing, not a good start from Yakuza 0 :(

I just started Yakuza 0 and I don't remember screen-tearing. Is it happening when you're moving the camera or something? Maybe it was there and I just wasn't paying attention. Or didn't have my nerd glasses on. I've only played for like an hour.

Shame on you for wanting to skip a cutscene. Someone crafted it with great care for you.

Zach

Bootaaay is British Monsoon, right? Stop using old names like it makes you cool, Data West. You're just confusing everyone.

Hex

Banned

Yeah Sports Illustrated had something on it.
Vince was pissed but is giving another chance.
From the sound of it some people were trying to tell Vince that it was not on Nak, that Cena did not follow through but Vince pulled the "Face of the company" tantrum

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The cutscene where you talk to the loan shark was unskippable. And when I got control of Kiryu for the first time, I rotated the camera and there was screen tearing on the top part of the screen.

If you're having a problem with cutscenes you're playing the wrong series

Top Bottom