• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Foggy

giphy.gif

Anth0ny

9SmEiqm.jpg

8.2 - Fukuoka
Juice vs. SANADA - 3
Elgin vs. Yano - -1
Kojima vs. Suzuki - 3
Okada vs. Tonga - 3.25
Omega vs. EVIL - 4

8.4 - Ehime
Nagata vs. Ibushi - 4.25
Ishii vs. Fale - 3.5
Goto vs. YOSHI-HASHI - 3.25
Sabre vs. Naito - 3.75
Tanahashi vs. Makabe - 3.5

8.5 - Osaka
Yano vs. Tonga - 1
Kojima vs. SANADA - 3.5
Elgin vs. Suzuki - 3
Juice vs. Omega - 3.75
Okada vs. EVIL - 4.25

8.6 - Shizuoka
Nagata vs. Sabre - 3.5
Ibushi vs. YOSHI-HASHI - 3.5
Goto vs. Fale - 2.25
Makabe vs. Naito - 3.25
Tanahashi vs. Ishii - 4.5

8.8 - Kanagawa
Kojima vs. Tonga - 2.75
Robinson vs. Yano - 1.5
Elgin vs. EVIL - 4
Omega vs. SANADA - 3.75
Okada vs. Suzuki - 4.75

Watch everything that is a 3.75 or above. 3.75 for 2017 New Japan is still amazing.

miserable

If you're having a problem with cutscenes you're playing the wrong series

I don't have a problem with cutscenes per se, I have a problem with unskippable ones, yeah. Because I just wanted to try out the game quickIy, to get to the part where I'm controlling the character to see how the game runs.

Anyway, it's not a big deal, I just hope the sceen tearing is not persistent, cause that would really bother me.

Hasney

Elgin vs. Yano - -1
Yano vs. Tonga - 1
Robinson vs. Yano - 1.5

Meltzer is officially banned from this thread. I dab at his ratings.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Yeah Sports Illustrated had something on it.
Vince was pissed but is giving another chance.
From the sound of it some people were trying to tell Vince that it was not on Nak, that Cena did not follow through but Vince pulled the "Face of the company" tantrum

welp

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
so whatculture has a video called "Vince furious with Nakamura over botch", is this the word or are they pulling shit out of their ass? Has Dave mentioned it or something?

I already thought that Nak was simply just going to lose to Jinder (Nak win and Corbin cash in is too predictable) and this would just reinforce that idea.

Dave said literally the opposite in the Newsletter after it happened and said he didn't hear anything specific about heat on Nakamura.

Zach

OwensIsNow starts all our kewl fadz now that out-of-touch former tastemaker Data West has been sent out to pasture.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
how many times realistically will we say "fuck this company" during Summerslam?

:(

Top Bottom