• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Man, I really gotta cram in my G1.
how many times realistically will we say "fuck this company" during Summerslam?

:(
Watching SommerZuschlagen

In 2017
giphy.gif
Vintage Klonere!!!
4df1097d08f8e43a43fa4cf4af42ea0d.jpg

Remember when dabbers were cool?
Only person who uses that here is DM.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
I went to Vegas once, it was in August. I was happy because the tickets were so cheap as was the hotel.

Then I found out why everything is cheap in August in Vegas.

RjW6gVH.gif

Also didn't learn about the free tram that goes up and down the strip until we were in our shuttle going to the airport to leave. Spent the whole week walking in like 50c heat.

Hex

Banned
I say this straight out...keep the dabbing shit up and I will burn wrasslegaf to the ground so intensely that it will never be seen again on NeoGaf

Beefy

He got injured and I guess plans change. A few months ago it seemed like he was getting cleared.

Maybe they'll bring him in to Raw instead. Have him feud with Jordan because Shelton is actually Kurts' son.

He going to be Angle's real son after they find out Jordan is his fake evil son.

Fox318

I actually had to work on an Ebola issue during the hubub at work.

Somebody came back from Africa and went to work with people with weakened immune systems so people were fucking PANICKING.

jmdajr

I went to Vegas once, it was in August. I was happy because the tickets were so cheap as was the hotel.

Then I found out why everything is cheap in August in Vegas.

RjW6gVH.gif

Also didn't learn about the free tram that goes up and down the strip until we were in our shuttle going to the airport to leave. Spent the whole week walking in like 50c heat.

I forget what month I went. But the weather like..literally destroyed my contact lenses.

I actually had to work on an Ebola issue during the hubub at work.

Somebody came back from Africa and went to work with people with weakened immune systems so people were fucking PANICKING.

Oh wtf man...

Top Bottom