• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It's gonna be the new team of Aiden English and Dolph Ziggler, the team you always wanted.

Or it will be the Ascension and Vince will run the joke into the ground as hard and fast as possible.

Egg0

Banned
My first Yakuza was 3, which a lot of people didn't like, I guess. I really enjoyed it. 4 was great. 5 I never beat. And I've just started dabbling in 0.

It's a cool series.

Haha 3 was also my first Yakuza and I loved it for how weird it was. I didn't really know what was going on since I just kinda jumped in, but I liked playing it. Also really liked 4 and I even gave the zombie game a shot, never beat it though. Never played 5 because I traded in my PS3 before it got localized.

Yakuza 0 is dope and am looking forward to Kiwami.

Repackaged Dolph Ziggler is going to be the endgame of the Fashion Police segments huh.

Better make my peace with it now

It's gonna be the new team of Aiden English and Dolph Ziggler, the team you always wanted.

Or it will be the Ascension and Vince will run the joke into the ground as hard and fast as possible.

lol no. It's probably going to be Sanity or AOP.

There's a reason they pushed the reveal until post-SS (which also just so happens to be post-Takeover).

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
giphy.gif

If you are still in the mood for random puro, try Shingo vs Mochi. Considered one of the best singles matches in Dragon Gate history.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3byvcp

Thanks for sharing this match, DG is one of my favorites promotions (even if lately they are passing bad moments), full of great wrestlers and matches most people do not know. Masaaki Mochizuki is one of my favorites strikers of all time. Anyone know if he ever face Minoru Suzuki?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
is Takeover the last chance for the real Asuka to show up?

tumblr_njqcf6bBGb1qf7xjao4_500.gif

It's hard to really hold the in-ring stuff against Miz when everyone in the company is operating within the same framework and style

The few (the proud) like AJ can still tell a rad story within it. But majority of the guys, despite having some sweet movez to bust out, are just cycling through their 5 signature spots every match

You're very rarely going to get incredible in-ring stuff from WWE so it's better to embrace the stuff that thrives in that environment. Bliss, Miz, etc.

I'd rather see a character put on a whatever match, as long as the whatever match is elevated by their character. Miz was killing it on Smackdown, in pretty much every feud

Completely agree.

SANADA looks at the ref's count. When they burying this foo?
He hasn't had the best G1 considering how obvious it was they hoped to see him really connect with the fans. New gear, new merch, new mask. Still hasn't been able to leverage the stoic persona into something more passionate to get himself over, the look can only go so far.

Pikma

Banned
Apparently Gabe Sapolsky was at the last set of NXT tapings and Drew McIntyre implied he works there now.

Who knows what his exact role is tho.

is Takeover the last chance for the real Asuka to show up?

tumblr_njqcf6bBGb1qf7xjao4_500.gif
At this point unless Asuka is staying in NXT after losing the title, I'm going to guess yes. :(
First match against Becky that set up her eventual title match had a good story and was solid.

Her first match against Bayley was good as was jer match against Sasha at GBoF finish aside

I believe he's actually called Enzo.

I liked that they redid the "Alexa's elbow is out of socket" gimmick and commentary sold it as if Smackdown doesn't exist. Now I can't remember if that was a PPV or an episode of Raw. I'm sure they'll eventually do it again and react the same way.

I have no idea who Simon Miller is, so I don't think I could have done it via sleep-emailing
SIMON MILLER
Bonsai 20 nubuck bucket bag
$590
849016_in_pp.jpg

The minimalist shape of Simon Miller's 'Bonsai 20' bucket bag has made it a favorite among street style stars, including Fashion Director Lisa Aiken. This black nubuck design has wooden ring top handles and is free from embellishments. The interior is intentionally unlined, so it will easily fit a wallet, cell phone and compact.

Shown here with: Tibi Dress, Marni Sandals, Cornelia Webb Ring.

- Black nubuck (Cow)
- Open top
- Comes with dust bag
- Weighs approximately 1.3lbs/ 0.6kg

They picked a good time of year to do a show in Edinburgh. Since the Fringe is on, there are extra trains running from Edinburgh to Glasgow, meaning I can actually get home.

MAIN EVENT
THE ADDICTION (“ALMIGHTY” CHRISTOPHER DANIELS & “THE HEAVY METAL REBEL” FRANKIE KAZARIAN) vs. BULLET CLUB (ROH WORLD CHAMPION “THE AMERICAN NIGHTMARE” CODY & “THE VILLAIN” MARTY SCURLL)

ROH WORLD SIX MAN TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS
ROH WORLD SIX MAN TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS DALTON CASTLE AND THE BOYS vs. BULLET CLUB (ROH WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS THE YOUNG BUCKS & ADAM PAGE)

EDINBURGH STREET FIGHT
JAY LETHAL vs. “PRO WRESTLING’S LAST REAL MAN” SILAS YOUNG

ULTIMO GUERRERO & REY BUCANERO vs. THE BRISCOES

BULLY RAY vs. NEVER OPENWEIGHT SIX MEN TAG TEAM CHAMPION EVIL

LOS INGOBERNABLES DE JAPON (TETSUYA NAITO, NEVER OPENWEIGHT SIX MEN TAG CHAMPION BUSHI, & NEVER OPENWEIGHT SIX MEN TAG CHAMPION SANADA) vs. ROH WORLD TELEVISION CHAMPION KUSHIDA, MISTICO, & TITAN

NON-TITLE
KENNY KING vs. BRITISH CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPION JOSH BODOM

HIROMU TAKAHASHI vs. MARK HASKINS

Edinburgh card. I think Liger's the only one announced for the meet and greet who hasn't been given a match. Very glad I get to add Liger and LiJ to the list of guys I've seen this year.

Hex

Banned
In less than 12 hours a reign of darkness takes hold in GWF.
Nations will fall, families will end, bodies will pile up as far as the eye can see.
When it is all said and done, they will look back on August eleventh, in the year two thousand and seventeen as the day that things changed.

tumblr_o9uegjfV1S1r6wsp9o1_500.gif

tumblr_nyzw95KMCh1tqs2f8o1_500.gif

tumblr_odowg1diXQ1vaa7r6o1_400.gif

Menome

Simon Miller: Formerly of VideoGamer.com, currently does WhatCulture's "Ups & Downs" videos. One of the two main people responsible for getting me into wrestling (The other being my ex-flatmate).

Hex

Banned
Simon Miller: Formerly of VideoGamer.com, currently does WhatCulture's "Ups & Downs" videos. One of the two main people responsible for getting me into wrestling (The other being my ex-flatmate).

Does he make Bonsai Buckets too?

I was watching Thunder with my sister randomly and we thought it was funny. Like they were dancing. Then we got caught up in the storylines.

Top Bottom