• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Zach

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT

DG6BkRnWAAACcP8.jpg:large

#FuckCancer
No WCW/nWo Revenge?

Hmph. That'll put some butts in the seats.

Zach

OwensIsNow, Hex, and Menome are quite the comedy troupe.

I'm looking forward to giancarlo123x's rumored GWF push.

Hex

Banned
OwensIsNow, Hex, and Menome are quite the comedy troupe.

I'm looking forward to giancarlo123x's rumored GWF push.

Silence quitter.
"wah wah wah I am going to quit if I don't get my way"
"Wah wah I am going to walk"

You exist right now because my attention is elsewhere.
You have a belt because I do deem it necessary for you to have it so that I can take it from you.

Anth0ny

Must watch matches from today's G1:

ZSJ vs Ishii
Tanahashi vs Naito

The main event just wrapped up. Bah gawd. I'm shook friends.

Menome

That's what men do. They take their balls and go home.

Sometimes I take other men's balls.

All caught up on NXT. Surprised to see AOP jumped so easily given their 'indestructible' push since debuting.

Looking forward to the Ember/Asuka match, even though I'm not hot on Ember promoing as a champion in the weeks after.

Conversely, McIntyre/Roode has zero buzz to it. I like Roode, but McIntyre's done nothing for me so far.

Sephzilla

Pure RNG.

Being completely out of control of the result is where most of the fun comes in. I also don't think I would do this if I could actually determine results because that would probably cause more issues in WrassleGAF than it would be worth.

There has been one match in GWF where the winner was "influenced" but it was agreed upon by both members ahead of time.

DMczaf

Pure RNG.

Being completely out of control of the result is where most of the fun comes in. I also don't think I would do this if I could actually determine results because that would probably cause more issues in WrassleGAF than it would be worth.

There has been one match in GWF where the winner was "influenced" but it was agreed upon by both members ahead of time.

What happened to the sanctity of This Business???

Fox318

Pure RNG.

Wrestling fixed?

Pure RNG.

Exposing THIS BUSINESS?

FPChU.gif

Spuck-uk

Banned
He hasn't had the best G1 considering how obvious it was they hoped to see him really connect with the fans. New gear, new merch, new mask. Still hasn't been able to leverage the stoic persona into something more passionate to get himself over, the look can only go so far.

Despite being good in the ring, he's really not got much charisma. He spends a lot of his matches looking bored. He needs to be more...

EEEEEEEEEVIIIIILLL

Hex

Banned
Some video has leaked from the Hexagon, the secret training facility of the one known as Hex.....needless to say it is....disturbing

Hex being a man of many masques is seen training in a mask vaguely resembling someone I can't quite place....

Our data files show that as of the last look at the real Hex he looked like this

Top Bottom