• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Zach

Congrats on the new gig Zach, didn't even know they were still around

FANTANAS4.jpg

:D

Zach

Fanta's runnin' wild in the NeoZONE and Sephzilla McMahon, brother, won't be able to stop the wave I'm ridin' come tomorrow night, dude!

I'm on mobile so don't know how to link it but Ziggler's last tweet sort of sounds like he might be future endeavored soon.

If true, such a fucking shame. Whether storyline-wise, his own doing or whatever, he should've been one of the top guys of the past five years instead of...whatever he's been instead.

66c2355d05b44f308d8a854a7d33bc0f.gif

Nothing of value would be lost if Ziggler fucked off.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown/article/john-cena-5-coolest-matches

dot com said:
This Tuesday on SmackDown LIVE, John Cena takes on Shinsuke Nakamura in one of the biggest dream matches in WWE history. Before this momentous, first-time-ever showdown, WWE.com’s staff looked back at the 16-time World Champion’s storied history on Team Blue. Will his epic encounter with The King of Strong Style be the next to join this list? Find out this Tuesday on SmackDown LIVE, at 8/7 C, on USA Network!

5. John Cena vs. Rob Van Dam (August 5, 2004)

Before they started their incredible rivalry over the WWE Championship, John Cena and Rob Van Dam engaged in a classic battle on SmackDown to determine the top challenger to Booker T’s United States Title. RVD’s unique offense of laser-focused kicks and daredevil aerial moves proved to be a tough challenge for Cena, who tried countering the ECW Original by going to the top rope himself. The risk nearly cost Cena the match, but he managed to reverse a superplex into a small package to walk out with the win and a future title opportunity.

4. John Cena vs. The Undertaker (August 7, 2003)

Though many among the WWE Universe clamored for a match between John Cena and The Undertaker at WrestleMania 33, most probably forgot that The Cenation leader clashed with The Deadman on SmackDown more than 13 years prior.

The dream showdown featured both Superstars during a much different time in their respective careers. The now-16 time WWE Champion was a young, trash-talking rapper who had yet to win his first title, while The Phenom was an esteemed veteran hell-bent on beating respect into his young adversary.

Ultimately, the Doctor of Thuganomics not only backed up his “smack talk” and prevailed, but he also gave his legendary foe an Attitude Adjustment in the process.

3. John Cena vs. Rey Mysterio (Nov. 6, 2003)

In a meeting of pure power vs. blazing speed, John Cena locked up with Rey Mysterio on a late 2003 edition of SmackDown. In a battle that had the WWE Universe on the edge of its seat, Cena showed off his herculean strength, holding Mysterio up for a prolonged vertical suplex and even letting go with one arm to let the masked marvel know “U Can’t See Me.” The wily luchador would not be kept down, however. Mysterio bounced back and connected with the 619, but it sent Cena crashing into the referee. With the official distracted, Cena caught his foe with a low blow in the middle of a Mysterio dive. One Attitude Adjustment later, Cena had his hand raised in victory.

2. John Cena vs. Seth Rollins (Dec. 27, 2013)

On the final edition of SmackDown in 2013, Cena not only had to deal with the calculating Seth Rollins, but also his Shield cohorts, Dean Ambrose & Roman Reigns. To even the odds, The Cenation Leader had Big E and Mark Henry keeping an eye on The Hounds of Justice from his corner. Rollins showed that he could hang with Cena in this incredible fight, but Ambrose and Reigns couldn’t help but interject themselves. Luckily, Big E cut The Lunatic Fringe off before he could interfere, and The World’s Strongest Man hurled Reigns over the announcers’ desk with ease. The chaos distracted Rollins, who springboarded into an Attitude Adjustment that put a cap on an incredible 2013 for John Cena.

1. John Cena vs. Eddie Guerrero (Parking Lot Brawl, Sept. 11, 2003)

With a crowd including the likes of Matt Hardy, Billy Gunn and the APA watching, Cena freestyled in the Circle of Death (“I’m gonna rock him so hard he’ll think my name is Maivia”) before a Parking Lot Brawl with Eddie Guerrero. Latino Heat took the then-Doctor of Thuganomics to the woodshed for stealing his lowrider and won with a Frog Splash onto the hood of a car. However, give Cena props for not only throwing hands with one of WWE's craftiest Superstars, but for wrestling in a Brian Urlacher jersey and a pair of Timberlands.

Anth0ny

John Cena vs Shinsuke Nakamura is a dream match?

What has Nakamura done besides that horrible match with Baron Corbin a few weeks back??

Cena's ring gear from his match against Undertaker in '03, Tommy Hilfiger stone washed denim flamers and Adidas patent leather wrestling boots in the Brooklyn Nets colorway...

Straight fire!

Hycran

Banned
News flash: Shinsuke will win on tuesday and win the championship from Jinder, only to get cashed in on by the lone wolf.

Easiest booking of my life.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
News flash: Shinsuke will win on tuesday and win the championship from Jinder, only to get cashed in on by the lone wolf.

Easiest booking of my life.

Alright but now book it again, this time pretending to be a senile 70 year old who is completely and utterly out of his fucking mind.

shaowebb

66c2355d05b44f308d8a854a7d33bc0f.gif

Nothing of value would be lost if Ziggler fucked off.

Honestly, I think Dolph Ziggler is both a stupid fucking name and a stupid fucking character.
That being said...Dolph isn't a bad wrestler. He sells like a son of a bitch and can work a decent match. He would do well to leave WWE and make his money under a decent name and character of his own design as an independent. I can easily see him being more entertaining than Cody Rhodes out there and he's doing just fine now. Truth be told I could honestly see him working well as a tag team on the independent scene with Joey Ryan.

Sephzilla

Dolph's biggest problems are

1) He seems like he's a huge mark for himself
2) He oversells everything
3) He has no concept of in-ring storytelling and just goes for crowd popping moves
4) He's a Twitter whiner

Hex

Banned
Honestly, I think Dolph Ziggler is both a stupid fucking name and a stupid fucking character.
That being said...Dolph isn't a bad wrestler. He sells like a son of a bitch and can work a decent match. He would do well to leave WWE and make his money under a decent name and character of his own design as an independent. I can easily see him being more entertaining than Cody Rhodes out there and he's doing just fine now. Truth be told I could honestly see him working well as a tag team on the independent scene with Joey Ryan.

He needs to stop trying to be Shawn Michaels by way of John Morrison and come up with his own gimmick.
And do something with that fucking hair.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Dolph's biggest problems are

1) He seems like he's a huge mark for himself
2) He oversells everything
3) He has no concept of in-ring storytelling and just goes for crowd popping moves
4) He's a Twitter whiner

5) Trump supporter
6) Racist
7) Thundering piece of shit

Top Bottom