• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Sephzilla

Training never stops, Bronson

Training never stops

tumblr_o0x4anfUf11ry1rm7o4_r1_500.gif
Im laughing harder than I should be

Bronx-Man

Banned
Gaf's into the cool kind of progressivism. Laughing at conservatives, calling out very obvious forms of racism and sexism, and hating capatalism are all fine but talking about institutionalized racism, lack of representation in games and art, and wanting less anime titty girls in games, well that's just PC nonsense.

Also, I'm new here. Acknowledge me.
Yep. But seeing the freakouts from these types in threads for Last of Us 2 and Red Dead 2 make me howl in laughter every time.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Bronx-Man is fearless. He'll make the thread.
I honestly don't know which mods are PoC other than MH & XiaNephryz. I remember blackace, but they've been gone for a long tims now.

But yeah, this is something I've seen a lot of gaffers notice this stuff and I feel like it's gonna come to a head soon. Us, BCT, the LGBTQ thread, PopGaf, etc. I feel like a lot of us are getting sick of these dumbass posts.

cyborg really wants that wwe paycheck

she's been tweeting becky for like half a month trying to get a match at summerslam with her

edit: not people thinking it'd be a shoot fight if it ever actually happened

Luschient

I'm on mobile so don't know how to link it but Ziggler's last tweet sort of sounds like he might be future endeavored soon.

If true, such a fucking shame. Whether storyline-wise, his own doing or whatever, he should've been one of the top guys of the past five years instead of...whatever he's been instead.

Going in that fucking thread is death. I've typed and deleted shit that'd get me banned a couple times. Just gonna keep out.

Also, on a totally completely unrelated note:
C8cFnHO.jpg

I'm on mobile so don't know how to link it but Ziggler's last tweet sort of sounds like he might be future endeavored soon.

If true, such a fucking shame. Whether storyline-wise, his own doing or whatever, he should've been one of the top guys of the past five years instead of...whatever he's been instead.

He has only himself to blame. His character choices have been completely unlikable and his "THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK DON'T WANT ME TO SUCCEED" promos were terrible.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder

Ziggler gone?

Is this Christmas?

Bronx-Man

Banned

He said it's the finale since it's his last match in ths Joe Louis arena which is getting torn down.

But honestly, Ziggler should've left for greener pastures years ago. There's nothing left for him to do in WWE.

Hex

Banned
Going in that fucking thread is death. I've typed and deleted shit that'd get me banned a couple times. Just gonna keep out.

Also, on a totally completely unrelated note:
C8cFnHO.jpg

Yeah last night Heroman was going hot and heavy and I threw a warning.
Those threads become graveyards really quickly.

Doing whatever? Try saving lives.

d3pZEPa.png

Ugh, Bram is by far my least favourite aspect of ICW. When he was throwing the priest into the ring crew, he fucking overshit it and threw the poor bastard into fans about 2 feet away form me. Two of them needed looked at afterwards, but thankfully it wasn't serious.

A daft as fuck situation all around from booker to performer.

Anth0ny

When he says finale he might just talking about his last match in that stadium in Detroit.

If not... I guess he'll finally be able to start that stand up comedy career.

Top Bottom