• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

DMczaf

Rewatching Batman Returns

Does Burton basically say that Penguin's mom had sex with a penguin and the father was a cuck?

shaowebb

He needs to stop trying to be Shawn Michaels by way of John Morrison and come up with his own gimmick.
And do something with that fucking hair.

Agreed on both parts. He seems cornball enough that I think outside the WWE where he can cut loose a bit more on his own character and his own dialogue and even to a degree in the ring I think he could grow. Unless he is somehow only capable of being spoonfed out there I'd say I've seen folks go further on much less than he has in the independent scene. Giving how hard he sells I get the feeling he really is trying to put over his matches and partners pretty hard. The right booker could figure out how to work with this guy and push his strengths as a character and hide his flaws better.

Let him cruise around for a bit. Give him some harmless midcard shit with guys like Dalton Castle or some tag stuff or something to see how he works crowds and plays off of stuff and see where he fits in rosters.

He aint bad at working. He's just a horrible character and in a horrible fed.

Honestly, I think Dolph Ziggler is both a stupid fucking name and a stupid fucking character.
That being said...Dolph isn't a bad wrestler. He sells like a son of a bitch and can work a decent match. He would do well to leave WWE and make his money under a decent name and character of his own design as an independent. I can easily see him being more entertaining than Cody Rhodes out there and he's doing just fine now. Truth be told I could honestly see him working well as a tag team on the independent scene with Joey Ryan.

He oversells constantly and has a hard time putting matches together as a heel. His overselling makes investing in him as a face difficult.

That, and he wore a Gadsden Flag on his tights. Either he's in league with the type of open carry Tea Party assholes, or he's too stupid to know the connotation. Either way, that makes him an ass, and I'd avoid any indy show that booked him.

5JXVBSd.jpg

I'm on mobile so don't know how to link it but Ziggler's last tweet sort of sounds like he might be future endeavored soon.

If true, such a fucking shame. Whether storyline-wise, his own doing or whatever, he should've been one of the top guys of the past five years instead of...whatever he's been instead.

He was the workhorse of the pre-indie darling WWE but now? Now he's just an average wrestler with mediocre mic skills who is a total douche.

Carnby

They came in there and banned a bunch of people being cartoonishly racist. Shit got out of hand.

Thanks for linking me earlier...

Yeah, that poster sounded like he was repeating something he read on stormfront. (Or what ever the hell the name is.)

Egg0

Banned
Ziggler probably has a Fox News job lined or some shit. Maybe a hot collabo with Colin Moriarty.

Also, Avenger, how much longer do you have to have that avatar?

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Ziggler probably has a Fox News job lined or some shit. Maybe a hot collabo with Colin Moriarty.

The bet ended months ago, he decided to keep it because he loves Ziggler *that much*.

The bet ended months ago, he decided to keep it because he loves Ziggler *that much*.

He repaid his debt to me long ago, he loves Ziggler.

As the man said, I repaid my debt log ago. But I mostly post on mobile, so I'm too lazy to change it. And it makes me ready for the next stupid avatar bet.

Sephzilla

Roman Reigns even gets priority commentary in WWE 2k17's loading screen.

*Loads up an Elimination Chamber match with Brock, Balor, Styles, Ambrose, KO, and Roman*

Cole: "ROMAN REIGNS TAKES ON 5 OTHER SUPERSTARS TONIGHT"

Sephzilla

When's the next GWF show and what's the card?

look at the August OP!

A7EtD92.png

GWF 6: The Never Ending Climax
Date: Monday, July 31st, 2017
Time: 7:00PM Eastern/6:00PM Central/12:00AM London
Where: Live from the Z-Pak Zone on www.twitch.tv/sephzilla - Replay will be available on YouTube

t1501542000z2.png

xc6eQuJ.png

Huge matches fill a stacked GWF6 card as all of the championships are on the line, two #1 contenderships are on the line, GWF holds its first ever Elimination Chamber match, and two of the winningest undefeated superstars in GWF clash for the biggest prize in the game. Will the entire status quo of GWF's championship scene change dramatically? Will the never ending title reign of Beefy continue on?

GWF Tag Team Championshp
The Huggers of Destruction (Zach & Biggest-Geek-Ever) vs The New Nation of Domination (Bronx-Man & Kornflayx) [c]

Singles Match
RecRoulette vs SomewhatGroovy

Singles Match
Sinitar vs Serpentine

Submission Match
DMczaf vs BronsonLee

The BewareTheBatsie Winless Open Challenge
Mahonay vs BewareTheBatsie

B+ Championship #1 Contender Match
OwensIsNow vs Syder

GWF B+ Championship
Ithil vs RBH vs Tall4Life [c]

Extreme Rules Match
imBask vs sf2fanatic

World Title #1 Contender Elimination Chamber Match
FallingEdge vs Empyrean Heaven vs Professor Beef vs korly vs Recall vs Hasney

GWF World Championship
FlammableD vs Beefy [c]

So for the first time ever, there are odds set on a TV match. Nakamura vs. Cena. No smart money has come in so it's not a spoiler, but Cena opened as a slight favorite.

What a stacked card!

How can it be stacked when I'm not even on it?

THEY GOT NO DRAWS

So for the first time ever, there are odds set on a TV match. Nakamura vs. Cena. No smart money has come in so it's not a spoiler, but Cena opened as a slight favorite.

How can it be stacked when I'm not even on it?

THEY GOT NO DRAWS

TFW you realize you're Dennis Stamp.

Keep practicing on the trampoline, friend.

Top Bottom