• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

shooooooooooooooooot

Emma,
aj-styles-dontwantnone-wwe-tshirt-c.jpg

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
I'm watching Wrestle Kingdom 10 for the first time. I'm kinda shocked by how good Gallows and Anderson are.

You'd never know it from watching their WWE matches.

Heroman

Banned
I'm watching Wrestle Kingdom 10 for the first time. I'm kinda shocked by how good Gallows and Anderson are.

You'd never know it from watching their WWE matches.
Karl Anderson was a g1 finalist and a tremendous match against tana a few years back.

Rimfya

Banned
If this whole "could leave wwe and be rich on the indies" thing is legit you'd want to be one of the first out the door. Imagine a market saturation of former WWE Superstars.

Anth0ny

If this whole "could leave wwe and be rich on the indies" thing is legit you'd want to be one of the first out the door. Imagine a market saturation of former WWE Superstars.

true, but at the same time hopefully the more wwe stars leaving for the indies, the more promoters would be able to charge for tickets and the more successful the indies would become

instead of one or two familiar names on a card, you get three or four

Bronx-Man

Banned
He's probably staying in WWE for life, but a guy like Zack Ryder could make a killing on the indies. Former tag champ, former US champ, former IC champ, superstar that won a match at WrestleMania? PWG, Evolve, and the like would be begging to have him wrestle on their shows.

Heroman

Banned
He's probably staying in WWE for life, but a guy like Zack Ryder could make a killing on the indies. Former tag champ, former US champ, former IC champ, superstar that won a match at WrestleMania? PWG, Evolve, and the like would be begging to have him on their shows.
Naw, there are other better mediocre former wwe guys to pick from.

Anth0ny

He's probably staying in WWE for life, but a guy like Zack Ryder could make a killing on the indies. Former tag champ, former US champ, former IC champ, superstar that won a match at WrestleMania? PWG, Evolve, and the like would be begging to have him wrestle on their shows.

cesaro is definitely my #1 "wasted in WWE, would be fucking massive on the indies" guy.

sami zayn is up there too. dude has no future with wwe. he's presented as a geek, will always be a geek, and probably isn't making much either if you just consider his position on the card.

Hycran

Banned
Alright but now book it again, this time pretending to be a senile 70 year old who is completely and utterly out of his fucking mind.

The great khali and r-truth inadvertantly cost shinsuke the match after chasing after the spirit of shiva which is actually a 3d hologram of hornswaggle created by vicki guerrero to get revenge on dolph ziggler for sleeping with sunny.

Top Bottom